Flashed! - Cover

Flashed!

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Three in a Bed

(300 words)

Shell brought Caroline a huge card, a box of chocolates and champagne. She arrived at the party fashionably late and already slightly sloshed having had a glass or two of wine.

"Happy birthday, Caroline!" She embraced her friend and handed over the presents.

"Oh, Shell. Champagne! You open it, I'll get the glasses."

Two hours and several drinks later, both women were roaring drunk. "Caroline, I need to lie down. Mind if I crash on your bed?"

"No, course I don't."

Shell staggered into the darkened room, collapsed on the bed and promptly fell asleep only to be woken by the bedroom door creaking open sometime later. A man laughed. A dirty, drunken laugh.

"Shush! Shell's asleep," said Caroline.

"But if she's on the bed, where will we go?"

"Don't worry, she's pissed. She wouldn't notice if a bomb went off."

Shell lay on her side with her back to the door. Her imagination stood in for her eyes. She knew Caroline's taste in men. He'd be tall, at least six foot, and built like a brick outhouse. They'd be kissing—that's what the slurping noises were. The hunk probably had his hands on her tits too. Men loved Caroline's big tits.

She felt the mattress sink and heard Caroline moan as the bed started rocking. The fuck lasted mere minutes. Whoever he was, he was good—Caroline came quickly, although she may have faked it, Shell couldn't tell.

"That was lovely, Jack. Now get dressed and fuck off. I want some sleep."

Jack left and Caroline put her hand on Shell's shoulder. "Shell? I know you're awake and that you enjoyed that, you dirty bitch."

Shell rolled over. "God, yeah. I've never been so turned on."

"Good. Now, give me my real birthday present, 'cause Jack was fucking rubbish."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.