Flashed! - Cover

Flashed!

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Testing the Groom

(297 words)

Bob's bride-to-be, Pamela, was a wonderful woman who he loved very much. But Bob had a problem—Pamela's sister. Sally had long legs, glorious breasts, golden hair and her sparkling sapphire eyes. She was a walking wet dream. But Bob loved Pamela, and there was no way he couldn't risk putting a move on her sister.

One weekend, while Pam was away at a health spa, she called Bob. "Sally says the invitations have arrived. Could you go over and check them with her?"

"Sure. I'll go tonight. I've got nothing else to do."

The invitations were fine. Bob put the stamp on the last envelope, and then Sally took his hands in hers. "I can't believe Pam's met such a great guy. I wish I'd met you first."

Bob didn't know what to say.

"Bob, do you think ... no, it's stupid."

"What's stupid?"

"Do you think you could make love to me? Just once, before you're off the market."

"That's not a good idea."

"But Pam and I have always shared everything and it'll only be this once. She'll never know. Tell you what, I'll wait upstairs. If you want me, come on up. I'll be waiting on the bed. Naked."

Sally kissed his forehead and left. Bob listened to her footsteps on the stairs. He thought for a second, then leapt up, ran to the front door, and burst outside. In the garden, he found Pamela's father waiting for him.

"Congratulations," said Pam's dad. "You passed my little test. I couldn't hope for a better man for my daughter."

He grinned, clapped Bob on the shoulder and went into the house. Sally waited in the doorway, fully clothed.

Bob wiped his forehead with his sleeve. Damn! It's lucky I left the condoms in the car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.