Flashed! - Cover

Flashed!

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Condoms of Champions

"Oh, Jackie," he moaned, with had one hand on her breast, the other in her panties.

"Oh, Bruce! Right there. Go on. That's the spot." She ground her hips against him. He worked a finger inside her and massaged her clit with his thumb making her squeal.

"Oh, I love you so much, Jak."

"I love you too, Bruce. Oh, that's good." He pulled his hand from her panties and tugged at her waistband.

She rushed to stop him. "Do you have... ?"

"What?"

"You know..."

Bruce looked blank.

"A condom, Bruce. A Condom. I don't want to risk it."

"Oh. Er, no, I haven't. But there's a twenty-four hour shop down the road. I'll be right back."

Bruce raced to the store and hurried through the aisles until he found personal health. There were plenty of medicines for all sorts of ailments. There was even a cream for 'intimate health problems'. But he could not find the condoms. They must be behind the counter.

The checkout assistant was an attractive young blonde. Bruce blushed, cleared his throat and said, "Doyouhaveanycondoms?"

"Sorry?"

He repeated the question. Slowly.

"What kind would you like?"

"Any. I don't care."

"What about these?" She picked up a packet which bore the Olympic rings. "They're to celebrate the London Games in 2012. It's a pack of three—one gold, one silver, and one bronze."

"Yeah, whatever. How much?"

Bruce paid the girl and ran home. He leapt up the stairs, two at a time, shedding clothes as he went. Jackie was under the covers, waiting.

"Got them?"

"Yep. Olympian condoms. Condoms of champions. Which shall we use? Gold? I feel like a winner."

Jackie grinned. "No. Use the silver."

"Why."

"It'd just be nice if you came second for a change."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.