Flashed! - Cover

Flashed!

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Shopping Trip

It was supposed to be a trip to the shops, nothing more.

She took the kids to school and had started her chores when he came home.

"Is everything okay?"

He nodded. "Fine."

She shrugged and carried on, acutely aware of his presence. She vacuumed, dusted, washed the dishes then she grabbed her shopping list and keys but he stopped her before she could leave.

"Mind if I come?"

"No."

The silence and the tension heated the air between them. She opened the window, hoping the breeze would ease her burning cheeks, but the cold air stiffened her nipples instead.

He stayed by her side in the supermarket, his eyes following as she reached for pasta or bent over apples. He brushed her arm with his fingers and rubbed the small of her back. And he smiled. Oh, what a smile.

She was in agony, her panties soaked, her nipples hard. She daren't look him in the eye. The bulge in his trousers was considerable. She swore she saw it throb. Eyes on her, like a tiger stalking prey, he freed the monster. Her dry mouth hung open and she scanned the car park. Could anyone see?

He reached across to unbutton her blouse while her hand drifted across to grip his iron rod. He hissed and she felt his pulse through his cock.

"Drive."

He halted her protests when he closed her fist around his shaft and slipped a hand under her skirt.

"Be a good girl. Good girls get rewarded."

She obeyed. With one hand on the wheel and the other around his dick, she tried to focus on the road, knowing the occupants of each car they passed had no idea what was going on. In sweet anticipation, she pushed her foot down harder on the accelerator.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.