Flashed! - Cover

Flashed!

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Lover's Lane

Mark, Benny and Jim watched Steve and Julie at the bar. "Don't know why he's bothering. She's a slapper," said Mark.

"Easy shag," said Jim as Steve and Julie headed for the exit.

"Hey, Steve, you off to Lover's Lane?" Mark called.

"I'm gonna show Julie my new sound system."

"Yeah, right. A likely story." Mark burst out laughing.

Two pints after Steve and Julie had left, the three friends were depressed. "Why does Steve always get the birds?" Jim asked.

"Must be his winning smile," said Mark.

"Hey, I got an idea," said Benny. "Let's go ruin his lovin'."

Lover's Lane was a ten minute drunken stagger away. Steve's Ford Escort was parked there. The lights were off and it rocked gently. They sneaked up to the car and peered inside to find Julie's legs wrapped around Steve's waist while his bare arse bounced energetically.

"Knock on the window," Benny whispered.

"I ain't. You do it," said Jim.

"I'll do it," said Mark.

He raised his fist to strike the window.

"'Ello, 'ello, 'ello. What do we have 'ere, then?"

Mark turned around and the touch light blinded him.

"I caught me some doggers. Oh, the sarge is gonna love this."

"Wait," said Mark. "He's our mate. It's just a practical joke."

"Course he is, Sonny-Jim."

"Ask him!"

The copper knocked on the window and Steve looked around. Julie screamed and tried desperately to cover up.

"'Scuse me, Sir. Miss. These perverts claim you know 'em."

Steve looked at his friends. Mark pleaded with his eyes but Steve shook his head. "Nah. Never seen 'em before in my life."

"Thought as much. Right you three, you're nicked. Come with me." As he marched them away, Steve turned his attention back to Julie, his arse thrusting even faster than before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.