Ladz Local Lovelies #62 : Rebecca
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A city-wide power-cut leaves Jim Matlock trapped in a lift with the star of the magazine he's just bought, Rebecca Anderson—the Ladz Local Lovely of the Year.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Oral Sex  

Jim Matlock stopped at the local newsagent on the way to his first job of the day and picked up a copy of The Daily Echo, a Coke and a Mars bar. Since it was Thursday, he also bought the latest edition of Ladz. Ladz was a weekly magazine aimed at men in their late teens to early thirties, featuring a mixture of pub jokes, sport and a great many pictures of young, attractive women in their underwear. The magazine’s most popular feature was Ladz Local Lovelies. Ordinary girls from around Britain sent pictures of themselves to the magazine in the hope of becoming The Next Big Thing. Each week one of them was invited to do a professional photoshoot that included the magazine’s centrefold spread.

Jim adored the Local Lovelies. The feature was the only reason he bought the magazine. He took his copy and his other items to the counter.

“Morning, Jim,” said the owner of the small shop.

“Morning, Raj. How are you?”

“Oh, same as usual. You know.” He scanned the items into the till. “Ah, Ladz. They’ve announced the winner of the Local Lovely of the Year this week.”

“Yeah, I know. I haven’t looked yet. Have you?”

Raj nodded. “Of course, although don’t tell the wife, eh? It’s that lawyer girl.”

“Rebecca? Cool. I voted for her. Give it here—let me look.”

Five minutes later, Jim sat in his car outside the shop and drooled over the photos of Rebecca Anderson, a twenty-five-year-old lawyer from Westmouth—Jim’s home town. When she’d first appeared in the magazine, Jim had fantasised about one day bumping into her, even though he knew the chances of that were pretty slim—lawyers were certainly not in his social circle.

When he finally stuffed the magazine into his toolbox and looked at his watch, he realised he was late. His first job was in Westmouth Wharf, an office development on the other side of town, whose forty-five storey centrepiece was the tallest building in the Westmouthshire. He’d never get through the traffic fast enough to be on time. He just hoped that the clients weren’t too mad.

After he’d parked in the huge office block’s car park, he dashed across the lobby towards the rapidly closing elevator doors. He just made it and jammed his toolbox between the doors, forcing them to re-open and admit him. He stepped into the lift and pushed the button for the fortieth floor. Jim was a photocopier engineer, and this first job on his daily call sheet was at his company’s most important client. The law firm Jenkins, McCall & Smith occupied the top five floors of the shiny new office block.

He wasn’t alone in the lift but he was in such a rush when he’d entered that he’d registered only that the other occupant was female and now he glanced behind to get a better look. One of Jim’s mildly amusing pastimes was rating the women he saw on his office visits out of ten. In the past week, he’d been lucky enough to encounter two eights and even a nine! Today’s random totty couldn’t top that, could it? Only one way to find out.

A stunning, raven-haired woman leaned against the lift’s mirrored back wall. She was wearing an expensive-looking black business-suit and held a slim, elegant leather briefcase in front of her. She wasn’t an eight. Or even a nine. She was an honest to goodness ten.

He didn’t know how long he stared at her, but knew it was too long when she raised her eyebrows and said, “Yes?”

“Er ... Oh ... I ... Nothing. Sorry.” He looked away and concentrated on the metal door in front of him. Jim never saw women as beautiful as her in the bars and clubs he normally frequented. Sure, he knew plenty of good-looking girls, but this woman exuded the kind of class and sophistication that he didn’t normally encounter. In fact, he only saw such glamour in the pages of Ladz.

Before he could stop himself, he spun around and blurted out, “Are you? You’re Rebecca Anderson! Aren’t you?”

She smiled and said, “Now how would someone like you know my name?”

“I ... Er ... well, you’re a Ladz Local Lovely, aren’t you? You’ve just been named Local Lovely of the Year.”

Her smile widened and she nodded. “Did you like my winner’s shoot?”

“Fuck, yeah! Sorry. Excuse my language. Didn’t mean to offend.”

“Oh, you didn’t. I’ve heard a lot worse.” She cocked her head to the side. “I’ve used a lot worse, come to think of it.”

Jim blushed. It was odd—he was normally so cool and confident around women. Working-class women at least—the white stilettos, dance-around-their-handbag type. But there was something strangely disarming about Ms Anderson. Was it that smile? Confident and sexy, but also a little bit naughty. Or was it her eyes? Hazel coloured and almond-shaped, but with a glint that said she knew how to get dirty. Or maybe it was just because he knew exactly what was under that sharp black suit—there was a copy of it in his toolbox.

“Well ... Er ... Nice to meet you.” He faced the door again and grinned. There was a fuzzy reflection of her on the aluminium door. Even distorted, he couldn’t deny she was beautiful. He couldn’t quite believe it—he was in the same lift as the Ladz Local Lovely of the Year. He’d even voted for her—her eyes won his vote, although the rest of her helped too.

He was delighted that she’d won. He half wanted her to hurry up and leave so he could get the magazine out and take in her wonderful nakedness again. He looked at the buttons on the control panel. Only two were lit. He’d pressed forty. She was going one floor higher. The red digits on the console indicated that they were already on floor twenty-two. It wouldn’t be long now. Thirty seconds, maybe a minute.

“Come on,” said Rebecca, sounding impatient. “God, I hate lifts.”

Jim looked around at her. “Really?”

She nodded. “It’s more like an irrational fear. Come on, hurry up.”

The console told them they were on floor thirty-four.

Thirty-five.

Thirty-six.

The lights suddenly went out and the lift came to a juddering, screeching halt.

“What’s happening?” Rebecca’s voice was full of panic.

The emergency lights flickered into life. They were much dimmer than the regular lights and emitted an eerie green glow that made the lift seem suddenly smaller and more imposing.

“Power cut would be my guess,” said Jim. “I shouldn’t worry. This building has back-up generators. It won’t take long for them to kick in.”

“I hope you’re right.” She fanned herself with her hand. “Oh God, I’m starting to sweat.”

“Calm down. We’ll be fine.”

“I need to get out of here!”

“We will. It’s okay. Calm down.”

Rebecca’s breathing increased in tempo. Jim thought she might start to hyperventilate. “Ms Anderson? Rebecca? Listen to me.” He took her hand in his and stroked it gently. “It’s okay. Take a couple of deep breaths. That’s it. We’ll be out of here before you know it.”

It was a few moments before Rebecca regained control. She sighed deeply. “Thank you. God, what must you think of me? Panicking like a pathetic little girl.”

“It’s understandable if you’re scared of lifts.”

“Why haven’t we started moving yet? I thought you said the back-ups would come on quickly.”

“They should. I don’t know why they haven’t.” Rebecca looked as if she were about to start panicking again so Jim added quickly. “I’ll use the intercom and try to find out what’s happening. Okay?”

She nodded and he pushed the alarm button on the console beside the door. After a few seconds, someone responded. “‘llo?”

“About bloody time. What the hell’s going on?”

“Power cut.”

“Well, I guessed that much but why haven’t the back-up generators come on?”

“They’re offline for servicing today. We’re running on emergency batteries. Just enough power for the safety systems. Sod’s Law, really.”

Jim rolled his eyes. “Yes. Quite. Look, there’s a young lady in here with me who’s very scared. She doesn’t like enclosed spaces. Is there any way at all you can get us out?”

“Sorry. You’re between floors. If you were closer to an exit, we could have forced the doors, but not where you are now. You’ll just have to wait, I’m afraid.”

“Any idea how long?”

“We’re not sure what’s going on right now. I’ll get back to you when I know more.” The intercom clicked off. Jim jabbed the alarm again but there was no response this time. He turned back to his companion. “Looks like we’re stuck here for a while.”

She looked slightly less panicked and took a deep breath before speaking. “Thanks. It was kind of you to do that.”

Jim shook his head. “Not at all.” He paused. “Look, God knows how long we might be here so we may as well sit down.”

“On this floor? You’re joking aren’t you?”

Jim took off his jacket and laid it on the floor. “There you go. That should keep your suit nice and clean.”

Rebecca smiled. Jim shivered. “Thanks,” she said.

She sat and Jim sat next to her. He glanced down her long legs sticking out from her short skirt and covered black nylon. Jim hoped they were stockings rather than tights. But he knew he’d never find out.

Her hands were in her lap and they were trembling. He reached out and covered both of her hands with one of his. Jim had big hands.

“You’re still nervous?”

“Terrified.”

He squeezed her hands. “It’ll be okay.”

She smiled again and nodded. “Yes. I hope so.” She paused and looked him in the eye. “I don’t even know your name.”

“Jim. Jim Matlock.”

“Well, Jim, Jim Matlock, thanks for being my Knight in Shining Armour. Or should that be Knight in Blue Overalls?” She rested her head on his shoulder. “I hope they fix things soon.”

I don’t, thought Jim. I hope we’re stuck here all day. He breathed in through his nose and felt his senses filled with her perfume—a subtle combination of vanilla and jasmine. He closed his eyes and sniffed again. He was glad he’d voted for her. She was the right choice.

They sat in silence, although it was the loudest silence Jim had ever known. He could hear his heart pumping in his chest and the soft whimpers of Rebecca trying to control her breathing. The dim emergency light flickered and hummed annoyingly.

“I can’t stand this,” said Rebecca. “I wish they’d sort things out.”

“They will.” He put his arm around her shoulder and hugged her. “I’m sure they will.”

She sighed. “God, I hope so.” After a few seconds, she said, “Talk to me, Jim, this silence is driving me nuts.”

“What about?”

“God, that’s such a male response. I don’t know. Anything. Just talk.”

Jim thought for a moment. “I voted for you.”

“Voted for me?”

“The Ladz thing. Local Lovelies. When I saw you in Ladz the first time around, I thought to myself, Wow, she’s gorgeous. I knew you’d win. You had to. The fifty-one other girls didn’t have anything on you.”

She looked up at him. “Not what I was expecting you talk about, but thanks.” She paused. “Is that all you thought when you saw the first shoot?”

Jim coughed. “Well ... It wouldn’t be right to tell you what else I thought.”

Rebecca giggled. “It’s okay. I can guess. All you men are the same. The guys at work were the same. What did you think of the second shoot?”

“Even better than the first. I mean... Wow.”

The intercom crackled and a tinny voice said, “Hello? Hello? Can you hear me?”

Jim jumped to his feet and dashed over to the panel. “Hello? I can hear you. Any news? Are you going to get us out of here soon?”

After a few seconds of static, the tinny voice said, “I’ve just spoken with the electric company and they say the power’s out.”

“Really? I’d never have guessed. How long before they fix it?”

“It’s a bad one, apparently. The whole of the area has basically shut down. They’re not saying anything, but there’s a rumour going around that someone blew up the substation.”

“You mean ... terrorists?”

“Could be. Like I said, it’s a rumour. It might not be true. Probably not actually, you know how these things get started. Probably some idiot tweeting before thinking.”

“That’s very reassuring.”

“Anyway, the electric people say it could be two hours, could be four. They’re pretty rubbish actually. Most people have decided to go home for the day.”

“Great. I’d love to go home—just get us out of this damn lift and we can.”

“Wish I could help you, but I’m afraid you’re stuck there for now. I’ll get back to you if I have any more news.” The intercom clicked off.

Jim cursed under his breath as he sat back down. “This is fucking ridiculous—sorry. My language is terrible.”

Rebecca grinned. “It’s okay. Actually, I’m impressed you managed to keep your cool. I’d have been a lot less polite.”

Jim smiled and wiped his brow. “Is it me, or is it getting hot in here?”

“It’s hot,” said Rebecca. “It’s been getting hotter since we stopped.”

“Yeah, of course. The power cut would have killed the air conditioning too.” He tipped his head back, resting it against the mirrored wall and exhaled in a long sigh. Rebecca’s breathing was still shallow and quicker than normal. Jim put his hand back on hers and rolled his head to look at her. She smiled, and he could see in her eyes that she was thankful she wasn’t trapped in the lift alone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.