Ladz Local Lovelies #58 : Emma
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jake takes a train trip to London on a glorious spring day and realises he seen the young lady sitting opposite him before. What he doesn't know is that Emma is one of Ladz "Local Lovelies", and since appearing in Britain's leading lad's magazine in nothing but her undies, her life hasn't quite taken the path she expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Oral Sex  

They hurried back to Charing Cross, caught the next train to Westmouth and sat next to each other, kissing and fondling. Jake marvelled at how smooth Emma’s legs were. Her breasts felt good too—even through her blouse.

Jake had left his car at the station car park. He jumped in the driver’s seat and started the engine before Emma had even gotten her seat belt on. As he backed out of the parking space, she put her hand on his leg and purred, “How far is your apartment?”

“On the edge of town. About ten minutes or so.”

They had left the car park and were in free-flowing traffic. She glanced around, then fixed her gaze on him and smiled. He felt like a rabbit being stalked by a fox. “Try not to lose concentration and crash, okay?”

“Huh?”

Her smile got wider and she raised her eyebrows then unfastened her seatbelt and leaned over, placing her head in his lap. If he was surprised at that, he was even more surprised when she unzipped his jeans, pulled his cock free and stuffed it into her mouth.

“Ohshitohshitohshit.” He gripped the steering wheel tighter and tried his best to focus on the road while his dick grew hard under her oral attention. He wasn’t just lucky not to crash, he was lucky to remember the way home.

They were barely through the door to the apartment before their lips locked with furious passion.

“Fancy a coffee or something?” he asked flippantly as she pushed him against the door and ground her body against his.

Or something sounds good.” She laughed, put her hands on his face and kissed him forcefully. “That sounds really good.”

“Okay, but don’t say later that I wasn’t a good host. I offered.”

“Oh, just shut up and fuck me.”

He picked her up and carried her to his bedroom. “What did I do to deserve you?”

“It’s not what you did, it’s what you’re about to do. I hope.”

“You just wait.”

He dropped her on the bed where she bounced gently and squealed. He fell to his knees, pulled her to the edge of the bed, peeled her panties off and draped her legs over his shoulders. He devoured her pussy, biting, licking, and sucking. Her moans were interspersed with squeals whenever he touched her clitoris. After ten minutes of his relentless assault, her body shook, she screamed and came. Ten minutes later, she came again. She had her third orgasm before the half-hour mark and crushed his head with her thighs as her body stiffened.

“Oh, Jake. That was ... Oh, Jake. Oh, God. Oh, Jake.” She was barely conscious such was the force of her last orgasm. Jake stood and quickly stripped. He gave her no time to come down. He clambered up and guided his cock inside her. He slid in easily and fucked her slowly. He kept up the slow steady pace for as long as he could. It wasn’t very long.

She wrapped her legs around his back as he thrust into her with increasing force. “Oh, yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Her cries became incomprehensible as another orgasm approached and Jake did as she asked. He fucked her through her orgasm until he erupted, filling her pussy with spunk and roaring in pleasure. He collapsed on the bed next to Emma and rested, regaining strength for the next round.

She draped her arm over him. “That was wonderful. Thanks. I really needed that.”

They lay in each other’s arms, neither knew how long. Eventually, Emma moved her head onto Jake’s stomach. She grabbed his cock and watched it grow hard again in her hand. She held it. Examined it. Admired it. She pulled the foreskin back to reveal the dark red head. It shone, glistening with the residue of their passion. It was smooth compared with the wrinkled skin of the rest of the organ, which was covered with lumps and bumps and veins.

She pulled the foreskin taut and then let go. It slid back up to rest under the rim of the head. Again, she pulled the skin down and watched as it returned. “You have a magnificent cock. It’s beautiful.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.