Extending My Family - Cover

Extending My Family

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I'm a widower without children of my own and really little other family except for my sister-in-law and her daughter, my niece. My sister-in-law and I are now married and my niece is closer than ever. As close as we can be, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   InLaws   Oral Sex   .

I come from a small family, my parents had just me, then I also had just one aunt and uncle who had one child, a male cousin, Frank, who I only see occasionally as he lives across the country from me.

My wife Alice had a younger sister, Jean, who only had a daughter, my niece, Jackie, for Jacqueline. Jean's husband was out of the picture even before I met her, it was years ago.

Sadly, my wife is also gone, three years ago, a fast-growing and, basically, untreatable cancer took her in months.

But, Alice's sister and I have always gotten along well and, after my wife's death, we've even become closer as she has been a great support to me through it all.

I've also been close to my niece, Jackie, watching her grow from a cute little doll of a girl to a rather lovely young woman of sixteen.

Now, my sister-in-law is a successful business woman, a vice president of wealth management for a large banking firm with branches all over the midwest. So, this summer, she had planned on a two-week vacation to the south of France for herself and Jackie and invited me as well. She is that nice and, yes, that well-off.

So, we were there on the south coast of France. The weather was perfect and I was outside laying in the sun on a lounge chair as my sister-in-law came out to join me.

Now, Jean is an attractive woman, she's thirty-five, so, by my standards anyway, just at the peak of a woman's beauty and the bikini she was wearing was exposing much more to my gaze than I'd ever been privileged to see before. She was stunning.

As I said, I'd never seen so much of her skin and was amazed at her body. The top of her suit was so small that there was no doubt that she was getting no support at all from the bra-top, her firmness was all hers. Her breasts weren't large, they were probably B-cup and her nipples had to be pretty small or they would have shown. Yes, the suit was that brief.

"Oh, this sun is what I've been wanting, Zach, isn't it beautiful here?" she asked as she sat down next to me and began putting suntan lotion on. I'm still man enough that I kept hoping that she would ask me to do it for her like happens in all the erotic stories you can read on the internet. But, no, she did it herself as I discretely watched.

"Yeah, what a spot, simply heaven. Perfect time of the year, too."

"Mmm, yeah, perfect. I think I'll just, um, Zach, you are family and all that, do you mind if I sun topless? I never get the chance at home and this is so private."

"Nah, fine," I struggled to get out as she reached behind and the top fell off her arms. I looked away, not wanting to be a total lecher but soon found an opportunity to check out my sister-in-law's very lovely breasts. Beautifully curved underneath, they did have small, dark red nipples which were quite erect. Oh, I wanted to suck them.

"Oh, god, Mom, look at you," I hear my niece say as she came out. I glanced back and, she, too, was in an infinitesimal bikini which barely covered her nipples and slit. She was sixteen and, well, she sure had changed in the last few years.

"Now, dear, your Uncle Zach is family, you know that. And there's really no one else around. So, just calm down, we're in France after all."

"Well, okay, then," she said and I saw her flip off the top she was wearing. It was almost impossible to keep from turning around but, well, I didn't need to, Jackie walked out in front of me to drag up another lounge chair. Her breasts were even larger than her mother's and they were crowned with puffy pink nipples. I thought I'd cum right then.

I had to leave, I just had to get somewhere and take care of the fierce erection that I now struggled to hide as I got up and went inside. I quickly went down the hall to my room, closed the door, whipped off my trunks and got on the bed to take urgent matters in hand.

My sex life at that stage was pretty inactive anyway and with these two beautiful women topless right within my reach, well, what would you do?

So, I'm about there, which, of course, didn't take long when the door opened and my sister-in-law slipped in and closed the door behind her.

I immediately pulled the sheet up over me and she said, "It's all right Zach, I know you don't have a girlfriend and, I guess, seeing Jackie and me without our tops on, well, I understand. I've been kind of lonely myself, can you move over?" and she came to the bed and got in next to me.

"Now, let's see if I can figure out where you left off," and she began jacking me up and down as I leaned over to take one of her nipples into my mouth. She was moving up and down on me when she swung a leg up over me straddling me and guided my cock to her pussy and pushed down driving me inside.

"Mmm, I think we'll both enjoy this even more," she said as she began rocking back and forth. It was almost as if I could close my eyes and be back with my wife. But I tried to concentrate on the present as I also had someone I wanted to please.

"Oh, Jean, this is spectacular, you are such a sexy, sexy woman."

"Mmm, thank you, you're pretty hot yourself. You feel wonderful inside me like this."

Just then, the door opened and my niece stood there watching her mother fucking me, her uncle.

"I wondered why you two didn't come back," she said looking at us.

I felt my cock begin to shrivel but Jean just kept fucking me. Incredible, I thought.

"We're right here as you can see. Your uncle and I have been rather lonely and, well, we thought it might be nice to be together and enjoy each other."

"Mind if I watch, I've been kinda lonely myself?"

"Do you mind, Zach, if she watches us?"

Well, what does one say to that?

"No, it's fine with me," I said as Jackie's mother rocked up and down. Jackie sat in a chair and pulled the bottom of her thong aside and began rubbing her pussy. That was all I could take and I began spurting into Jean as she moved her hips around in a circle over and over which quickly got her off as well.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.