The Complete Submission: an Incest Story - Cover

The Complete Submission: an Incest Story

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 6: the Teacher Gang Bang

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: the Teacher Gang Bang - A daughter and her friend seduce their mothers and many other women in this multi-chaptered tale of seduction, humiliation, and domination.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts  

That evening we filmed a porno movie called "Teacher Teacher." Here is a summary of the eventful evening.

My mom was dressed in a red sweater, black skirt just long enough to mostly cover the top of her stay-ups when she was standing, but not enough to hide the fact if she sat down. She had on a black thong and 3-inch heels. Her hair was in a ponytail. She looked like a teacher.

Mom knew a movie was being filmed tonight, but I think even she was surprised by the participants and the location. We drove to my school and was let in by Mrs. Walters, a teacher that had been between Carla's legs many times. Carla and I both kissed her and followed her in. We got to a room and the cast was already all there. They included her son Mark, his best three friends Wally, Dave and Sam, and three girls' from our school, all cheerleaders, Beth, Kari and Star. We also planned a special end with Mrs. Walters playing the principal.

Mom looked at them all and blushed. She knew all the boys, although the girls were unknown to her, for now. Mom went to the desk and sat down. I went behind the camera and pressed record, Carla called action and the movie was underway.

Mom sat at her desk as the bell rang. She stood up and walked around to the front of the class and began her sex ed lesson. She talked about precautions and how one time of intercourse can get you pregnant. Mark put up his hand and asked, "Well what if I shoot my load up the girl's bum?"

My mother blushed and said, "Well I suppose that is true, she will not become pregnant, but most girls don't take it up the bum."

Wally then blurted, "Or what if we shoot our load in a girl's throat?"

"Yes that is true, but I think you are missing the point."

Dave then said, "Mrs. Kendall, I think we need an example of safe sex, so we can all do it right."

"Yes, " chimed in the other boys.

Beth then jumped in saying, "Yes, I don't want to get pregnant, but if I don't please my boyfriend he will dump me."

"So is taking it up the bum safe maam?" asked Kari.

"So Mrs. Kendall, you are saying we should suck off our boyfriends and swallow their cum, rather than taking it in our vaginas?"

"Actually, I am saying you should not participate in sex at all."

"Do you have sex?" asked Mark.

"Well umm, yes I do, but that is not the point."

Beth asked, "Do you take it in the bum?"

"Do you swallow?" asked Kari.

Mark finally said, "Mrs. Kendall, the only way we will totally understand is a demonstration." Mark then walked over to his mother and pulled down his pants, "Show the girls how to perform safe sex."

Mrs. Kendall began to protest as the girls said in unison, "Yes Mrs. Kendall, teach us."

Each boy then stood up and pulled down their pants and walked over to one of the cheerleaders. My mom then simply leaned down and took her son's cock into her mouth. The cheerleader's followed and soon the four boys' were getting sucked off in unison. My mom would stop on occasion and say, "Now remember to use variety, go all the way down to his base, go fast, slow, tease, make him so horny that he won't want to use your vagina. Make love to his penis with your mouth. If you are good, he will be willing to shoot his seed down your throat every time and you can stay a virgin till your wedding."

Mark then grabbed his mother and said, "Fuck that bitch, you are going to take my cock in your cunt." He then pushed his mother onto the desk, lifted up his skirt and slid his pecker inside her. My mother feigned protest, but the resistance stopped as soon as his strokes picked up the pace.

The cheerleaders kept sucking the boys and within a couple minutes all three were sprayed with the sticky juice. The boys then all came over to my mother and took turns shoving their cocks into my mother's mouth.

A variety of words were beckoned including, "Get me hard again teach"; "Suck me slut"; "Show the girls how to really suck a dick".

Mark then pulled out and my mom moaned, "Oh don't stop, keep fucking your teacher." Mark then had Wally lay on the floor and had his mother straddle the teen's cock. After mom starting riding the cock, Mark went behind and rammed his rod into his mom's ass.

The other two boys took turns in my mom's mouth until Kari said "You two, that looks like fun, double fuck me. Dave and Sam were not going to argue and Sam lay down on the floor and Kari climbed on his dick saying, "Mrs. Kendall, is this how you ride a cock?"

Mrs. Kindell looked over and said, "Yes Kari, bounce up and down, take every inch of his cock inside you. Now lean forward so Dave can get his cock into her tight ass." Kari obeyed and soon the four cocks filled the two girls. It was fun to watch and hard to tape. Luckily we had two cameras taping the action.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.