The Complete Submission: an Incest Story - Cover

The Complete Submission: an Incest Story

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 5: the Restaurant

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: the Restaurant - A daughter and her friend seduce their mothers and many other women in this multi-chaptered tale of seduction, humiliation, and domination.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts  

We arrived at the restaurant and were greeted by a handsome man who informed us that no tables were currently available. Carla looked and saw a table at the far end and asked "What about that table?"

"That is reserved."

"Well," Carla said, whispering "Do you have a private room?"

"Yes," the man softly grunted.

"Well, my slut here," pointing to my mom, "will suck your cock and swallow every drop, if you give us that table back there."

The guy wrote our name in his book, called over to another guy, who replaced him. Carla said simply "Cum on her face. Bitch do not wipe it off and then come and sit with us."

"Yes mistress," replied my mom.

The guy then led and my mother followed to a backroom.

The other gentleman led us to our seats, in a semi private room, and as we sat down Carla's mouth dropped. I turned around and saw that the Governor was there with her assistant. Carla said to me, "This is just meant to be."

I laughed and waited for Carla's plan, whatever it was, to take affect. After a couple minutes, our water had been poured and specials read by the handsome waiter when mom walked into the room. The man clearly had a full load as my mom had cum all over her cheek, nose, mouth and chin. The Governor saw my cum covered mother's face and watched intrigued as she came into our room and sat down. The Governor could only see Carla, who starred at the Governor, refusing to break eye contact, and the back of my head. Carla then smiled, lifted up her glass as if giving a toast, never breaking eye contact, and then sipped her water. No one else could see our table, other than our governor. The waiter returned, Carla's view blocked off, she looked up at the waiter and ordered. After we all ordered Carla said to the waiter, "By the way sexy, you have two choices for your tip. A generous cash tip or a blow job from my friend's mom here."

The waiter looked at my mother, cum still all over her face, smiled and said, "I think I will probably take option two." He then left to take our orders.

Carla returned her glaze at the governor, who sheepishly looked away. Carla kept her gaze until the woman looked back and said to me, "Get under the table and lick my pussy honey."

I quickly got down on my knees and crawled under the table and with a bit of effort to get the skirt up, went between my best friend's legs. I licked for few minutes, hearing the food arrive, Carla smiled at the waiter and said, "My friend is having an appetizer."

A couple minutes later, I heard a woman's voice say "Hi."

The next part of the story comes from what Carla told me as I was pussy eating her wet snatch. Carla said "Hi, governor."

The governor blushed and said, "I see you have a lot of power too."

"Well, I suppose," Carla replied never taking her eyes off the Governor.

The governor handed Carla her card and said, "I would love to have you come over to my house for a little get together."

"Really," Carla moaned, then lifted up the table cloth and said, "Slut, slow down." I knew that she did not really mean that, as she was clearly playing the seduction game with the governor. Carla looked back to the older woman and said, "Well, I need to know how serious you are."

The governor with a serious tone replied, "Oh I am deadly serious."

"Well then, I want your assistant to come and clean my slave's face here."

The governor looked back to the table and said, "Well I, she doesn't..."

Carla sighed and said "Well I guess you are wasting my time here." Just then she moaned and came on my face. She then slid her hand under the table and fingered herself. She lifted the finger and lifted it up a few inches from the governor. "A sample, Governor."

The Governor looked at her, looked around and saw that no one could see her, and then leaned forward to take my best friend's love juice in her mouth. Carla pulled it out and said, "Now Governor, get your assistant over here to clean the cum of my slut's face or leave now."

The Governor left and Carla did not know if she had won or lost. I crawled back from out of the table and sat down on my chair. Carla watched as the Governor talked to the woman, gently at first, then firmly. The young lady looked over at us and then back to her boss. Eventually, the young girl got up and came over to the table with the Governor.

She did not say anything or look up as she walked over to my mom and began licking the cum off mommy's face. After about 30 seconds, the girl started to move away, but Carla said, "I think you missed a bit on her cheek."

The girl blushed as red as a juicy apple, but leaned in and licked the last cum off my mom's cheek. My mother surprised us by grabbing the girl's face and leaning in for a kiss. The girl did not break the kiss that went on for a couple minutes.

Carla questioned the Governor, "She has never done anything sexual for you before?"

"No," she explained "It is impossible to find a girl who is so good at her job. I have lots of women and men to please me, so I have never expected her to have that role."

"Well she is a very pretty girl," Carla stated.

"Yes she is."

When my mom broke the kiss, the girl was completely embarrassed, but just stood up and waited. Carla said to her, "You are a very beautiful girl."

"Thank you maam," she quietly replied.

"Your welcome. What is your name?"

"Kirsten."

"A very nice name. Have you ever had sex with a girl?"

"No, maam."

"You are not a virgin are you?"

"Yes maam. I am a virgin."

"Why?"

"I am Catholic. I have a fiancé. We are getting married this summer."

"Oh. That is special. Do you want to kiss me?"

"Ummm."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.