The Complete Submission: an Incest Story
Chapter 2: Carla's Seduction

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Carla's Seduction - A daughter and her friend seduce their mothers and many other women in this multi-chaptered tale of seduction, humiliation, and domination.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts  

So this morning I got up and decided to see how far I could push my mom. I got up, showered and dressed in a rather provocative number (something mom would have never let me wear before yesterday's events). I wore a red sweater that was skin tight against my blossoming breasts, a black leather skirt that barely covered by ass and black pantyhose, crotchless of course. I was wearing a sexy lace bra, but no underwear.

I went downstairs and mom was making breakfast. I sang-song in the happiest voice I could "Morning mommy."

My mom turned and saw my outfit. But instead of getting angry like she would have 24 hours ago, she simply said, "I see you have changed your fashion sense."

I shrugged, "Well you always compliment Carla's outfits, so her and I went shopping for me."

After a sigh, my mother said "Well tough to argue that, especially after what I did."

"Oh mom, I think it is kind of cool. I always hoped there was more to you then the Leave it to Beaver mom you have always acted like. I wondered if I was even yours ... we seemed so opposite."

"Oh honey, I treated you this way so you did not become like me."

"What do you mean?"

"I used to be rather slutty and" my mom stops as my brother, Mark wondered into the kitchen.

The rest of the breakfast was uneventful and I headed to school.

The school day itself was complete torture, as I could not wait till after school and Carla's plan to begin. At school, Carla and I planned some more, and were so horny we had to do something. To make it till the end of the day, we grabbed Edith and Chantelle, two nerds, and had them suck our cunts in the girl's locker room. A couple girls came in during the cunt licking and stayed to watch. After Carla came, she told the two girl to spread their legs and let the nerds munch on their snatches. We then left and finished our dull school day.

At the end of the school day, my panties were trenched. We headed to the mall and bought mom a sexy, super slutty outfit; something she would never wear in a million years. It was a red see-through blouse, a black-leather mini and black stay-ups that would be completely seen by anyone who saw her. Carla tried it on and came out and a mother, here with her daughter, starred at her, drool practically dripping from her mouth. Carla smirked and said, "Do you like?" The woman blushed. Carla teased the mother more by lifting up the skirt even higher and said "Better?" The woman said nothing, but did not turn away. Just as Carla was going to lift again, the daughter came out wearing a rather tacky dress, obviously for her grad. The mother reluctantly looked away and looked at her daughter. After a brief conversation, the daughter grabbed another dress and returned to the changing room. The woman shyly, looked back to Carla, who was now minus the skirt. During this time Carla bet me 20 bucks that she could get the mother to eat her pussy in the changing room and then pay for the outfit. I figured she was probably right, she almost always is, but it would be entertaining. Plus how the daughter responded would be fun to see.

Carla looked at the mother and without saying a word, gestured her into the room. The mother looked at me and then sheepishly followed Carla's naked ass, obviously forgetting her daughter. In seconds, we saw the woman drop to her knees, her red pumps clearly visible to us. After a couple minutes, the daughter came out in a better, only remotely, teal dress. I smiled as she looked for her mother. She looked at me and was about to ask where her mother was when she heard Carla's moaning and saying "Beg to have me cum on your face."

Although it was quiet, I did hear the words, "Please cum on my face."

The daughter, recognizing the voice and then seeing the shoes, was speechless, her face went completely white. A few seconds later, Carla gave her vivid orgasm moan and then the woman got up. A minute later, what seemed like forever, especially for the girl, the woman opened the door with her face shiny with cunt juice. She was clearly completely humiliated and did not even look at her daughter. Carla came out, naked from the waist down and said to the daughter, "Your mom east pussy great, can you do any better?"

The mom began to protest, but Carla gave a look that said, "Look slave, if you ever want my pussy again, don't say a word."

The daughter looked at her mother, the mother slightly shook her head yes and the daughter followed Carla in as well. The scene replayed itself, this time the mother's shocked face watched the devious scene.

This time Carla took a lot longer to orgasm, she always does after the first orgasm, and I figured I might as well get an orgasm too. I grabbed the mother, led her to the room her daughter had just been changing in and pushed her to her knees. There was no reluctance as she went between my nylon covered legs and went to work. She was very good as she took her time and savored my pussy. Three times she had me on the brink and then left me there until finally I grabbed her head and pushed her in. She took the cue and worked me over bringing me to an orgasm seconds later. She stood up, I kissed her hard and said, "Thanks for the orgasm whore."

She replied with the funniest response ever, "Your welcome." I laughed hard then and she left the stall. I pulled down my skirt and saw that her daughter was still in the same dress, her face shiny with Carla's juice.

Carla still naked from the waist down, said, "Ladies that was fun. Both of you have eaten pussy before, you should chitchat someday." She then went back to her room to change.

The mother looked at the salewoman who had just watched the whole thing and said, "I will pay for Mistress Carla's outfit." She then took her daughter and went into the change room. Carla walked out of the room, smiled at the cute saleswoman, put her finger to the saleswoman's mouth, and obediently opened it and sucked what was clearly Carla's pussy juice. Carla grinned to her and said, "You were very helpful. If you want, I told the mommy and daughter to please you as my tip to you."

The saleswoman smiled, said thanks, and went to the room. As we left, Carla was laughing as she said that she demanded the mother to seduce her daughter and her daughter to seduce the mother. She then added, "By the way, taking charge with the mommy slut, very good, is that foreshadowing."

I laughed as we left the mall and headed home.

We got home in record speed. Mom was reading a book, dressed in her usual outfits. A long blue skirt, beige pantyhose and a hideous blouse. When mom saw Carla and myself her face went red instantly.

Carla shifting the power of the house, asked "Mommy, don't I get a kiss." In the past Carla had went to her, my mother's response would tell us if we were right; Carla was convinced my mom was submissive.

My mother got up, set down her book, and shyly approached her. When she leaned in, Carla took my mother's face in her hands. She gave my mom a passionate kiss, obviously using tongue. In preparation for the kiss, Carla had fingered her cunt in the driveway and smeared it all over her lips. The sheen on her face was impossible not to notice I thought.

My mother broke the kiss after a few seconds and looked at me, "Oh my God, I am so sorry Mandi, I."

Carla interrupted my mother, "June, did you just break my kiss?" Carla moved her hand to her own pussy, slid a finger in and then brought it to my mother's face. "June, if you ever break a kiss again, you will never ever taste this again." She placed the finger to her mouth. My mom hesitated, looked at me embarrassed, ashamed, and then took the finger in her mouth. She sucked it eagerly trying to get every drop of Carla's juices.

Carla said, "Much better." She then liberally coated all five fingers on her right hand and said, "You'll like this, now get on your knees and say please."

Mom did not even hesitate, clearly losing all inhibitions and whispered submissively "Please."

Carla fed my mother the fingers one at a time. Mom was hooked. After mom retrieved all of Carla's juices, Carla lifted her skirt, showing my mother her shaved pussy. Mom seemed to be thinking what to do next, but Carla knew the art of seduction. Mom began to lean in, but Carla said, "No, no, no, just look."

Mom settled back, starring at the delicious spread, but obeying. "I just thought you may want to see the source. Like it?" Carla brushed my mom's nose with her clit.

Mom whispered in hypnotic awe, "It is beautiful."

Carla dropped her skirt, laughed and said, "Don't worry June, play your cards right and you will get the privilege to eat my pussy, like your daughter often does, but you need to earn it." My mother coming back to her senses with the reference to her daughter, looked at me, again embarrassed. "Honey you?"

Carla interrupted, "Yes June, your daughter is a great pussy licker? She has been between my legs many, many times. Just yesterday I fucked her young tight pussy with a thick black strap-on."

My mother looked at my shocked; breaking the tension, I finally spoke, saying, "Mom, we bought you something. Actually it is an outfit; something a little more flattering than the grandma outfit you are currently wearing. Put it on mommy."

Mom grabbed the bag, pulled out the outfit and said, "Mandi, I can't. Not here, with the boys outside."

I repeated, "Put it on mommy."

"My God Mandi, I can't wear this in public; I'll go change and you can check it out in the bathroom."

Carla stepped in, saying, "June now, right here."

Mom glanced to the pool. The boys were in the pool goofing off. She pleaded, "Please, anyone might see."

Carla sternly said, "Now June."

That did it; she would not disobey Carla. It was clear she was nervous, but she slowly got undressed. Both Carla and I watched intently. She looked sexy, vulnerable. Slowly she put on the outfit, she shook her head when she realized there was no underwear. When she was done she looked fucking hot. It made her look 20. Her nipples peaked through the thin fabric.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.