Terminator, With Love - Cover

Terminator, With Love

Copyright© 2011 by Baphemetis

Chapter 4: The Mother of the Future

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Mother of the Future - Young John Connor discovers that Cameron is programmed for more than just killing. She was sent from the future to be, both, his tutor and his slave.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Robot   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"More Terminators are coming and the future is not set" -- Kyle Reese

Stupid! How could he be so stupid!

Somehow, he let his guard down, just for an instant and now, here he was, in a dark alley, with a gun to his head. His heart was beating so hard he'd swear you could hear it from five feet away. He felt Sarkissian's arm wrapped tightly against his throat. The cold metal of a gun was pressed firmly into the side of John's head.

His mom was there, staring at him, trying to negotiate his safety. What was going through her head right now? He couldn't see it, but he knew there was disappointment in her eyes. John Connor, the future leader of mankind, bushwacked in an alley. Great.

Derrick emerged from the building behind John's mom, but with a little girl, the same girl John had met just minutes ago. She was crying. Derrick had a gun to her.

"Not my kid," Sarkissian called out. John could hear the desperation in his voice.

"Not mine, either," Derrick called back.

John didn't even see Derrick take aim. Sarkissian's head just exploded in blood and he fell to the ground. Sarah rushed to her son and held him in her arms.

"I'm okay, mom," he reassured her. "I'm okay."


Sarah never said anything to John about being careless, about how important his life was. Nothing. She did keep him in her sight at all times. She stayed close to him, held his hand, hugged him extra tight. He knew she was scared. He never meant to hurt her.

The unlikely foursome returned home, shaken, but alive.

"Come here you," Sarah called to John as he entered the house. She hugged him again. She never said a word. She just savored the moment. A hug with her son, how many more times would they be able to do that? How many hugs did they have left? Cameron's prediction that Sarah would die from cancer in five years weighed heavily on her.

John wrapped his arms tightly around his mother. As they embraced, he became keenly aware of things he would never have noticed before ... before ... he started having sex. Her breasts were pressed firmly against him. Her muscles were firm and well defined. He rubbed her back gently as they hugged, savoring the sensation of every muscle. He felt the fabric of her sports bra beneath her shirt. His other hand drifted down to the small of her back. He was tempted to feel her ass, but he didn't dare. His cock began to grow hard against his mother's thigh. He inhaled deeply. Sweat and gun powder. That was his mom's fragrance all right! He smiled.

"You'd better turn in," Sarah said, finally letting him go. "You've had quite a night." She put her hand on his chest. "Your heart is still pounding." She smiled.

Yikes. If only she knew...

John tossed and turned that night. It wasn't the experience of coming seconds away from his own death that kept him up. It was the sudden closeness of his mother. She filled his mind. Her touch. Her fragrance. His cock grew hard. He stroked it liberally, daring to dream of her. Just the image of her was enough to make him cum, but he held it. He restrained himself, as difficult as it was. He stopped short of cumming and took control of himself. Trying desperately to control his breathing, he calmed himself.

"Cameron," he thought. "I'm saving my cum for Cameron."


"You need me," Cameron said as she got into the truck.

"What?" John asked. Sometimes, that girl could act so human and other times she was downright cryptic.

"I can sense your sexual tension," she said. "You need to relieve yourself ... in me."

"Well, yeah," John said with a cocky smile.

"We should do it now," Cameron said robotically.

"No, not now," John said. "We've got school, remember?"

"Your need is great," she said. "I can sense it. I ... don't know if I can wait. We should skip school."

"No," John said. "Skipping gets you on their radar, remember? We'll just have to wait."

"John," Cameron pleaded. "I need you. Let me take you now, while you drive."

Without another word, Cameron unzipped John's pants and fished out his rock hard cock. Her head descended into his lap and she took his cock into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down on him as he drove. It was an amazing experience. He felt exhilarated. He pressed his foot on the gas and accelerated down the highway as Cameron gorged herself on his cock. He took one hand off the wheel and pressed her head down on to his lap, burying his cock down her throat.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "Take it baby."

Cameron just gagged.

School arrived faster than it ever had before, to John's disappointment.

"Here we are," he said. "We have to stop."

Cameron pulled off John's raging cock and looked around. John tucked himself back in his pants with some difficulty. "Better?" he asked her.

"No," she said. "Worse. You didn't cum."

"Well, you'll just have to wait till after school," he teased her.

Cameron grabbed his shirt and pulled him into her. She kissed him aggressively.

"After school," she said with a look of deadly seriousness on her face. Whoa.


Cameron and John pulled into the driveway after the longest school day ever. They caught up with Sarah and Derrick in the kitchen.

"We got another lead on the Turk," Sarah said. "How are you coming with Vick's chip?"

"Slow," John said. "There are tons of files to decrypt."

"Well, keep at it," she said as she packed her bag. "Don't wait up for us. We'll be out late."

Cameron and John didn't even wait for them make it out of the driveway before heading for his room.

They kissed passionately, as though it were the end of the world and they would never see each other again. Cameron tore off John's shirt and threw it to the ground. John yanked her skirt and panties off in one swift motion. Cameron unhooked her bra with superhuman swiftness. She pulled back and cupped her breasts in her hands.

"I need you, John," she said. "I can sense your need. You're very close to discharging your semen. I need it inside me."

John smiled as he freed his his hardon from the uncomfortable close quarters of his pants. He gripped it in his hand stroked it.

"Is this what you need?" he teased her. "Get on your knees and suck it!"

Cameron obeyed. She took his cock into her mouth and allowed him to fill her with his fully erect manhood. He forced himself deep into her throat. He clutched the back of her head with both hands and fucked her face mercilessly. She was right. He was so close. He needed to be in her. The warmth of her mouth, the tightness of her throat, the sensation of his cock sliding against the ridges of the roof of her mouth -- it was all amazing. John savored the moment. He lorded his power over her.

"On the bed!" He barked feeling like a true commander for the first time in his life. "On your knees! Let's go."

Cameron crawled on the bed and spread her legs wide. John pulled her ass cheeks apart and inspected her holes. He rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy, spreading her lips. He leaned forward and began to speak into her ear.

"You want this, bitch?"

"Yes," she responded. Her voice was weak. Whatever program he had going to make her suffer when he was horny was working miracles.

"Beg me for it," he ordered.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.