Lisa & Alex's First Time - Cover

Lisa & Alex's First Time

Copyright© 2011 by Anonymous Bosch

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lisa & Alex are at Pine Needles over Christmas Vacation to ski with a group of school mates. I last wrote about Pine Needles in Cray's Summer Camp. My high school did jointly own the camp with the local Girl Scout Council. It was notorious for breakups, makeups, pot and sex. One night the heat goes out and Alex offers to share his sleeping bag with Lisa.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   School  

At Pine Needles - Christmas Vacation

It was the need to piss that woke me up. My room was freezing. When I turned on the light, I could see my breath. "The heat must have gone off." I thought. I put on my robe and slippers. Suddenly I was glad my mom insisted I pack that stuff. I opened my door and went down the hallway to the boy's room. "Damn, it feels even colder out here."

I went into the john and started peeing in the urinal. I heard the door open and it was Monsieur Fournier. He taught French at school and was the coach of the school ski team, which I was a member of.

"Monsieur Fournier, what happened to the heat, it's freezing in here."

"The furnace went off about 10 o'clock. Everyone was in bed so nobody noticed until a few minutes ago. We're lighting the wood stove now. Do you need blankets?"

"I have a sleeping bag I can use."

"Good. There are more blankets in the rec room if you need them. Good night."

"Okay."

I finished up and left. When I was just at my door, Lisa poked her head out her room. Ah, sweet Lisa; such a cutie. She was 5 feet tall and curvy. She also had tits the size of a grapefruit. I stopped in front of her door. Her long curly brown hair was streaming down her back over her robe. She was wearing pajamas and slippers too. She was also shivering.

"Alex, what happened to the heat, It's freezing in here!"

"The furnace went out. They're lighting the wood stove, but it's going to be a while."

"Brrrrrr!" Her teeth were almost chattering.

"There are more blankets in the rec room."

"I have 4 on my bed and I'm still cold."

"I'm going to get out my sleeping bag. Do you want to share it?"

She looked a little shocked, and then her teeth started chattering.

"Brrrrrrrrr! Um, yes. I'm freezing!"

"I'll get it." I went into my room, grabbed my sleeping bag and closed the door.

"Cool!" I thought. "I get to cuddle with luscious Lisa and those awesome tits!"

I went into her room. I unrolled the sleeping bag and slipped it under her sheets and blanket. I smoothed it out and unzipped while she shivered.

"Hop in," I said. Lisa took off her robe. When she dropped it off her shoulders, those wonderful tits strained her pajama top. Her nipples were like thimbles and looked hard. "Wow!" I thought. "Nice tits." She slipped into the bag, slid over and put her back against the wall. Her hands were clenched together, under her chin and her arms tight to her beasts.

"Brrrr! It's cold in here."

I tossed my robe on a chair, stepped up to the bed and stepped out of my slippers. She was watching me intently. I turned off the light and slipped into the bag, facing her. All the rooms had nightlights and Lisa's was on. Our school and the Girl Scouts owned the camp. I guessed they must have really young kids here at times.

"You'll have to zip it closed, Lisa. I can't reach high enough." She leaned into me and I felt those awesome tits against my chest and side. My cock started to thicken. She zipped it up and then she re-clenched her hands under her chin. Her teeth started chattering and she was shivering. I was shivering too. I slipped one arm under her neck and the other around her back and pulled her close. Lisa snuggled against me and I rubbed her back trying to warm her up. I could feel her breath on my face.

I was trying hard not to get a full-blown erection. "Think about Trig. Think about trig ... SOH CAH TOA"

It didn't help much. After a few moments, Lisa's teeth stopped chattering.

"Better?" I asked her.

"I'm starting to warm up."

I was still rubbing her back. My right hand was running from her shoulders to just above her ass. She was soft and smelled great. She laid her left arm on the mattress between us.

Then her right arm slid around my torso and she rubbed my back too. That pulled us together from breast to thigh. My cock was against her upper thigh. "She has to feel that," I thought. It happened often enough when I slow dance with girls.

The feeling of those large firm breasts and her breath on my face was too much. My cock began to thicken and get fully erect.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

"I can't help it. I'm cuddling with a really sexy girl." I whispered back.

Silence.

I was now hard as a rock. My cock was pointing straight up, wedged between her thighs and the head was right against the top of her mound. She had stopped rubbing my back.

I waited.

"Do you really think I'm sexy?"

"Yes. You're really hot. All the guys think so, including me. When we talk about girls, your name always comes up."

A pause. She started rubbing my back again.

"You're beautiful, Lisa and you have a great body."

A pause. I decided to go for it. I leaned my head forward and kissed her on the nose. I waited. With my arm under her neck, I urged her head forward and this time I kissed her lips. I felt her breath catch a little. I kissed her again and this time she kissed me back. The kiss grew in passion. I slipped my tongue out and probed between her lips. Her mouth opened and our tongues met. It made me tense up a little and my cock pressed up against her mound harder. She sighed a little into my mouth. Our tongues swirled in our mouths. When I sucked on her tongue she moaned softly into my mouth. We kissed for along time. Growing bolder, I slowly slid my hand down her back and onto her ass cheek. It was sweetly round and soft. I caressed her ass with slowly increasing pressure against my cock in front of her.

Lisa was breathing hard into my mouth. I nibbled my way across her cheek until I reached her ear. I blew in it and nibbled her lobe. Now she was breathing hard into my neck. Then I felt her take my lobe in her mouth and suck on it. It made me quiver and my cock rubbed against her mound.

"Ooooohhhhh." She moaned very softly in my ear.

When I ran a finger down her bare ass crack under her pajama bottoms, her hips jerked forward, crushing them against mine. I gave her a little upward thrust against her mound. I had no idea where her clit was or what to do with it, but I was right on it because of our position and difference in height. I began to feel an impending orgasm.

She sighed again. I stroked her crack again and thrust slightly up against her. Lisa's head came up and she kissed me with real passion. I slid my hand up her back, under her top. She felt like silk; soft, smooth and warm. I ran my hand down the side of her torso to her hip. My thumb was rubbing her at the top of her thigh, about an inch from her pussy.

I wanted to feel her tits. I ran my hand up edge of her torso until I felt the beginning of a large, silky smooth and firm mound. All the while we are kissing and I'm gently humping her mound.

"Is she going to let me fuck her?" I wondered, hoping and praying.

Cupping the bottom of her tit, I ran a thumb over her nipple. Lisa shivered all over and arched her back a little, moaning into my mouth.

"Wow, she is hot as hell!" I thought.

I covered her tit with my hand and gently squeezed it. She laid her head against my neck and sighed, "Oh Alex ... That feels good."

I could feel an orgasm was really close. I stopped thrusting my cock against her thighs and mound. It was starting to get warmer.

"I have to stop or I'm going to come," I whispered to her.

"Really?"

"Really. And it will be a mess for both of us the rest of the night."

"But ... uh ... don't you need ... uh ... relief?"

"Yes, I do."

"What do you usually do?"

"I ... uh ... I ... jerk off."

Silence.

"Can I watch?"

"Uh ... I ... Oh, this is really embarrassing."

"Please? I really want to see you do it."

"Uh, okay. But you have to take off your top."

"It's too cold for me."

"Well, at least unbutton it so I can see you. It will help me come."

I pulled my head back and looked at her. She looked so sexy, her chin was wet with saliva and her hair tousled, spread out on the pillow. As I lay on my back, she raised her head up onto her bent elbow. I unzipped the bag and sat up. I took of my pajama top and then raised my hips and pulled my bottoms down far enough to kick them off.

When my cock began to appear above the waistband. I heard her suck in her breath.

I looked at her. She was staring at my cock. Then she looked at my whole torso and licked her lips. Lisa looked me in the eyes and started to unbutton her top. My eyes slid down to her chest. When she undid the last button, she took a deep breath and slipped one half over her side and onto her back.

"Oh Lisa, they're beautiful." And they were. Grapefruit sized, firm and round. The aureole was pebbled, dark pink and about 2" around. Her nipple was like a small thimble.

I reached across my body slowly. She just watched me. My hand closed around her breast. I gently squeezed it. Like all the rest of her, she was so silky smooth. She closed her eyes and sighed with pleasure. My cock jumped and twitched, demanding attention. I reached down and made sure my pajama top was in reach.

I felt her eyes on me as I wrapped my right hand around the shaft and started to stroke it.

I deliberately pointed it straighter up than I normally do and went a lot slower too. Lisa was breathing hard. She kissed my cheek. When she did, her bare breasts were pressed around my shoulder. I could feel her hard nipples.

"That is so sexy." She said and I felt her quiver. I put my left hand on her thigh and put my thumb on her mound.

"Oooohhhhh, Alex." She moaned in my ear. I rotated my hand and cupped her mound. Her pajamas were wet under there. She ran her hand down my chest, to my tummy, which jumped and quivered.

"Can I touch it?' she whispered in my ear.

Immediately, I took my hand off and waited, breathing hard. Lisa reached down and ran her fingers up my thigh and around my cock onto my belly. Her touch was so light it felt amazing. Then she brushed her fingers up the shaft. I moaned and almost came right then.

I could see the side of her face. Her tongue was slightly out of her lips. She was fixated on my cock. Then her thumb slid under it and her fingers wrapped my shaft. Pre-come dribbled out of my pee slit.

"Is that... ?"

"No. It's pre-come. Lubrication for tight places." I kissed her cheek, watching her absorb the implications of that. Her legs were still clamped shut, so I contented myself to rubbing her mound, having no idea I was on her clit. She hissed a soft, "Yyyyeeesssssss." Then she whispered, "Down a little. Oh yes. Right there. Feel it? Feel that bump? Rub it in circles ... Oh yes ... A little harder..."

She was also gently rubbed my shaft, not moving the skin. "It's so hard and the skin is so soft," she marveled. Her head was laid on my chest with those delicious mounds pressed against my shoulder. I was in heaven. "Oh, please Lisa slide your head down and suck my cock. Please!" I begged in my head.

"Rub my head, please rub the head," I panted, getting really close.

She stroked up and ran her thumb over the tip, smearing pre-come all over it. I shivered violently.

"Are you okay?"

"God yes!" I whispered. "Keep going. Please don't stop."

"Oh Lisa, spit in your hand and jerk me. Please..." I wanted her to smell my pre-come ... And my hand slipped under her bottoms and I felt her sparse little bush and then her naked clit.

She leaned up and spit in her palm. I couldn't see her face, so I have no idea what she was thinking.

Each time her hand stroked up, she ran her thumb over the oozing tip.

I was about to come.

"Lisa ... I'm going to ... oh grip it tight and point up ... oh ... I ... tighter."

She sat up, kept stroking and then my hips shot up off the mattress and a jet of come arced up in the air.

I clamped my hand over my mouth and stifled a cry. Lisa moaned softly, "Oh MY god that was sexy..."

Some of the first blast even hit the wall behind my head. It was on my face and in my hair. The next pulse splattered my chin and chest. Then I laid a rope of it from my nipples to my belly button. The last one dribbled out all over her hand and my lower belly. I lay there, panting, not believing how hard, how far and how much I had come. She was looking me up and down.

"Wow! Is it always like that?"

"Nowhere close. That was the best one I ever had. I've never hit the wall over my head before, either." I reached down and got my top. I started to wipe myself off, but Lisa took it and did it for me. I was starting to soften. She started on my face and hair. She wiped off the wall above my head, giving me a great view of both of those wonderful tits. When she got to my belly, it was so sensitive I could hardly stand it. There was so much, my top soon had come all over it. She took off her top and wiped my tummy. Then she wrapped her top around me and wiped off my cock. I got hard again instantly. I caressed her back down to her ass crack.

I felt her shiver, "Ooohhh that is so hot..." It had felt wonderful to have her clean me off. I just wished she had licked it off instead...

She tossed her top onto the floor and laid down on her back.

"I'm cold," she said.

I reached down and zipped the bag back up. To get enough room, I rolled on my side and put my head up on my hand with elbow bent. She was flushed. I slipped my hand onto her tummy and caressed her. I loved the feel of her skin. She quivered and sighed. I leaned over and kissed her. I slid a hand up and cupped her beast, squeezing and stroking her large nipple. I kissed my way down her chest and circled her nipple with my tongue. Her back arched and she moaned softly. Then I closed my mouth around it and sucked while my hand slipped down her belly, slid under her bottoms and found her clit. She writhed on the bed. I humped her hip with my raging hard on.

Lashing and sucked her nipple, I moved my fingers down below her clit. This time her thighs were slightly apart and my fingers found her lips. I ran my fingers along them and then my middle finger slipped between them. She was warm, moist and felt like wet silk. Her breathing sped up. Her chest was almost heaving. Not really knowing what I was doing, my finger slid down the warm, wet crack of her pussy lips until I found a hole. I slipped my finger in until I met a barrier. Her hymen! I had my finger in Lisa's pussy! I put my whole hand over her and slid up and down. I was running my finger up her slit to her clit and then back down into her hole. Lisa's hips started to thrust up against my hand.

Then she froze, I felt her clap a hand over her mouth and I heard a muffled shriek.

She convulsed and quivered all over, with stifled moans. Her other hand mashed my face into her chest. Then she went limp, panting for air.

"Wow, when Lisa comes, she really comes." I thought.

"Oh, my God, that was intense," she whispered. I put my head back on my bent arm and looked at her. She tousled and flushed, but man was that sexy. I slid my hand out from under her bottoms, and looking her in the eyes, I licked it clean.

She reached up and turned off the light. We nestled together for a while.

"Babe, I've got to get out of here."

"I know. Your bed will be soooo cold..."

I kissed her good night, got up, found my pajamas and put on my robe.

Lisa whispered, "Come back tonight..."

My bed was freezing. So what.

At Breakfast

By 7:30 the building was reasonably warm. I had managed to get my hair under control and had a shower. I kept flashing back to last night. His hard, lean body. I loved the feel of his hot, hard cock in my hand. Loved watching the come jet out of him an impossible distance.

And the incredible orgasm that had rocked me while he rubbed my wet pussy. I'd never felt one as intense when I fantasized about boys and did it myself.

Had I really allowed things to go that far? Yes. And I'll do it again in a heartbeat. Maybe even farther. Somehow, Alex had managed to slip right past any defenses I had.

Emily sidled up to me. She was my best friend.

"What was going on in your room last night? It sounded like you had a marathon fantasy session, playing with yourself"

"You could hear me?"

"So you did!"

"Well, sort of."

"Sort of?"

"I wasn't alone."

"Oh my God, oh my God, tell me, tell me." She whispered. I saw Alex walk in. He glanced over at me and tried to be cool.

Emily caught the glance. "Alex?" She whispered into my ear.

"Later." I hissed at her.

After breakfast, we all piled in the bus to go to Hunter Mountain. I rode next to Emily, which was a mistake. She pestered me the whole way for details. When we got on the lift together, I started to tell her about last night.

"I was freezing. I heard someone in the hall so I poked my head out. It was Alex. He was freezing too. He told the furnace had gone off and that the teachers were lighting the wood stoves. I told him I had 4 blankets on my bed and I was still freezing. You know how I'm always cold."

"Yes."

"Then he offered to share his sleeping bag."

"And you did?"

"I was so cold, so I said yes. When I took my robe off, I saw him staring at my boobs."

"Well, you do have big ones," she said.

"I almost reconsidered, but then my teeth started chattering. When we were both in, he wrapped his arms around me and began rubbing my back. It felt wonderful. When I warmed up a bit, I started rubbing his back. His body is so hard and there isn't an ounce of fat on him. We started kissing. Then I felt him getting hard."

She looked at me with envy and awe. "He got an erection? Like if you were dancing?"

"Yes. I asked him what he was doing and he said he couldn't help it, cuddling with a really sexy girl."

"Wow!"

"I felt it growing and it made me so horny. I began to get wet. My breasts were mashed against his chest. When it was fully hard, it was wedged between my thighs and the head was right on my clit. It was so sexy. It felt like a hot poker against me."

"God Lisa, I'm getting turned on!"

"He caressed me and gently thrust his cock against my mound. When he ran a finger down my crack under my bottoms, it was like a jolt of electricity all through me. Emily, you have no idea how good it feels when a boy squeezes your boob and rubs your nipple.

I almost came when he did it."

"I'd like to squeeze mine right now!"

"We were kissing, he was squeezing my boob and he was cock was rubbing my clit. It felt heavenly."

"I'd like to try that!" Emily said.

"Then he stopped. He said if he didn't he'd come all over us."

"Oh my GOD!! Lisa, I'm getting wet."

"Me too."

"I asked what he did to get relief. He said he jerked off. I asked him if I could watch."

"HOLY SHIT, Lisa!"

"He said he would if I'd take off my top. I told him it was too cold, but that I would open it. I lay on my side to watch. Watching him strip made me wild. When his cock appeared, I felt like I'd been dipped in hot water. It looked so huge. It's about this long."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.