The Landlord - Cover

The Landlord

Copyright© 2011 by Baphemetis

Chapter 3: Bigger payments

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Bigger payments - When Jenny comes up short on the rent, she makes a deal with her landlord to give him "service" in lieu of cash.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

By this time I was beginning to have second thoughts about what I was doing. On one hand it was a dream come true, but on the other, I felt like a real scumbag. I mean, this was practically extortion. "Practically" my ass! This was extortion! Suck my cock or I'll throw her and her daughter out on the street? Maybe I should call the whole thing off?

As much as my conscience told me it would be the right thing to do, my cock told me otherwise. Just one more time. This week will be the last week, I convinced myself.

As the door to Jenny's apartment swung open, I was caught completely by surprise. Jenny greeted me with a warm, cheery smile. It was like nothing had happened and she was back to her old self again.

"Hi! C'mon in!" she said in her perky, cheerful voice.

Did I say back to her old self? Almost. I don't have X-ray vision, but it looked like she was wearing nothing but a nightshirt. The pink shirt went down to just above her knees. The word "Princess" was emblazoned on the front.

"I was wondering, if maybe you'd ... uh..." she hesitated.

"What is it, Jenny?"

She shook her head. "Nevermind. Something stupid," she said. "Let's get to it, huh?" she said smiling. Her nervousness and reluctance had somehow vanished. She seemed almost eager and happy to get started on her weekly "chore".

Jenny knelt before me. I'll never get tired of seeing that. She unzipped my pants. My cock was already hard. It practically jumped out, almost hitting her in the face.

"Mmmm," she said. "You're ready for me tonight."

She began sucking my cock eagerly.

"Why don't you get comfortable?" she said. "Take your shirt off for me."

I pulled off my shirt as she went back to sucking my cock, taking its length into her mouth. I swayed my hips rhythmically, pumping my cock into her face as she sucked on it. She pushed up with her tongue, pressing my cock against the roof of her mouth, making it feel as tight as a virgin pussy.

"Oh, yes," I called out. "Oh, Jenny."

She pumped her head back and forth, taking the full length of my member down her throat. She forced her head against my stomach and gagged on my length. Then she pulled back, caught her breath, and went right back to sucking.

I began pumping my hips faster. I felt fantastic. My cock was hard as a rock and I felt completely empowered. I fucked her cute little face without restraint. She was my whore. My personal whore.

Suddenly, Jenny pulled off. Wiping her mouth she caught her breath and started to say something, much to my annoyance.

"Lets..." she gasped. "Let's take this to the bedroom."

My annoyance immediately evaporated as she took me by the hand and led me to her room.

"Lie down on the bed," she said. "It'll be easier for me to take care of you."

I did exactly what she said. I was shocked when she crawled on top of me in a 69 position. She began to eagerly bob her head up and down my cock again as she pushed her sweet little ass up in the air.

I looked up and immediately saw she wasn't wearing any panties. I couldn't resist the opportunity to finger her again. Soaking wet!

I fingered her deeply and eagerly, spreading her lips apart and probing two, three, even four fingers deep inside her. Slowly, she lowered her body down and I pulled her pussy to my face. I began to eat her out eagerly sucking down her sweet love juices.

I tongued her clit, taking it between my lips. I sucked on it and teased it with my tongue. Soon, I was hammering it with my tongue, licking her harder and faster. I was pleased to hear Jenny groaning in pleasure as she sucked my cock.

Suddenly, her hips began to buck. She stopped sucking my cock and moaned loudly as the shockwave of an orgasm rolled through her body, much to my delight.

Jenny pulled away and stood up on her knees. To my delight she pulled her nightshirt off revealing the perfect body. Her nipples stood erect against the cool air.

"I was wondering," she said, crawling toward me. "I was wondering, if maybe you'd ... uh, take a bigger payment tonight?"

"A bigger payment?" I asked, perplexed.

"You know," she said shyly. She turned away, afraid to look me in the eye. Instead, she rubbed her pussy on my cock. "If I do something more for you, will you ... take more off the rent? So I get caught up faster?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.