Mom's Morning Fantasies
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I first posted these few chapters under LaurenMom. They were the first personal fantasies I wrote about as I was having them. They're the musings of a horny mother who begins to seriously think about her son sexually. They're a bit rough compared to my other more fully formed stories.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I had what I thought was a very naughty little fantasy this morning. I feel a little guilty and embarrassed about it. At first, I didn't know if I wanted to write it out and post it. But this turned me on so much, I had to follow-through and post it immediately. I just had to.

I'm often the first one up on weekend mornings. I'm a morning person in general. I love having quiet time whenever I can, especially when it's early and still a little dark and everyone else is still sleeping. Anyway, on this particular morning I was sitting on the sofa in our family room, wearing only my robe. It was, cloudy and cold outside. Cozy and warm inside (especially inside my robe!)

Then for some reason, my mind flashed to a vision of my teenage son sitting right where I was, alone in the near dark, taking his cock out of his boxers. I imagined him getting it hard and jerking it slowly. Then, in my incredibly naughty mind, I imagined that I came to the door and saw him ... and saw what he was doing. In my mind, I saw myself just as I was, dressed in only my robe.

I watched my son for a minute, totally fascinated by seeing him playing with his dick. I couldn't make out too much detail of what he was doing, but it seemed like it took his hand a while to get from the head down to the base. I thought he must be big ... bigger than I would have guessed.

Then without a word, I walked over to him. Since it was pretty dark, in the room, he didn't see me until I was just a few feet away from him. He gasped, "Mom!" And then he froze. I stood and looked at him in silence for at least 10 seconds. Still remaining silent, I parted the bottom of my robe and straddled him on the sofa. He just stared into my eyes in disbelief. But he didn't protest. I positioned his dick at my now wet hole and started moving a bit up and down. In just a few seconds, my son entered me.

(By the way, at this point in real life, my hand had slid into my robe and between my legs. My hole was indeed wet for real.)

As I got down further on his cock, I had the thought that he was not only big, but that he had gotten just as big as his father ... maybe a little bigger. I moved incrementally up and down until he was all the way inside me. I then could tell that he was surely bigger than his Daddy. I could feel him rubbing on my cervix as I ground onto him. He was in me as deeply as he could be.

I figured he must have been enjoying it, but he didn't know at all what he should be doing. I decided I had best take the lead. I untied my robe and let it fall from my shoulders. I took his head and brought his face to my tits, feeding one to him. He tentatively sucked my nipple. I then switched him to the other.

After a few minutes of sucking Mommy, with me moving up and down steadily, him fucking me deep in my pussy, I took his hands and placed them on my ass. He squeezed it hard. He was finally catching on. He started helping to guide my movements up and down, all the while keeping his face between my tits.

(I'm steadily rubbing my clit for real at this point in the fantasy. I was so, so turned on.)

I rode faster and faster until my son began to moan and grunt. A minute later I felt him begin his explosion inside me. And I was cumming right with him. We clung to each other as we finished our orgasms. Then, still without speaking a word, I kissed him on the mouth, got up, put my robe back on, and headed upstairs to the shower.

In real life, I came hard at the same time my son and I did in the fantasy. I couldn't believe I had these incredibly naughty thoughts. And not only that, I masturbated, out in the open in our house. Damn but that made me feel guilty! I can't imagine what might have happened if, while I was fantasizing about fucking him, he would have come in and caught me, then advanced on Mom as Mom had advanced on him. Or, can I imagine it?

(I actually masturbated in bed envisioning this little taboo tryst. But in the fantasy I was on the couch. Of course, I've masturbated on the couch many, many times too ;-)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.