A Lesbian Love Story... of Sorts - Cover

A Lesbian Love Story... of Sorts

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 8: The Perfect Valentine's Day Present

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Perfect Valentine's Day Present - A lesbian realizes she loves her best friend after she announces she is geting married. She then decides to go to great lengths to seduce her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Leg Fetish  

As soon as the door was closed, I pushed her against the wall and kissed her with reckless abandon. It was Gwen who broke the kiss and said, "Wait, I need to give you your present."

"Can't it wait?" I said exasperated.

"No, I think it is crucial to give you know."

She then grabbed her bag and went to the bathroom. I nervously waited, eagerness overwhelming me. I had waited so long for this moment to happen and now that it was about too, my anxiety overwhelmed me. I paced the room as I waited for Gwen to return.

Gwen called, "Are you ready for your present?"

"Yes," I called frustrated, "Get out her now."

"Yes mistress," she responded to my surprise and opened the door. She walked out dressed in only tan thigh high stockings and two bows strategically placed on her two firm round voluptuous breasts. Her hair was in pigtails and she wore a collar around her neck with a leash she had in one hand. She walked over to me, handed me the leash and said, "I love you completely. I want to give you the best present I can think of, me. Not just for today, but for tomorrow and every other tomorrow. I am yours." She then dropped to her knees and waited my response.

In a million years, a trillion fantasies, I could not have imagined such a moment; such a sweet declaration; such a perfect submission. I looked down at my best friend, pulled her back up and kissed her. I then pushed her back down and led her by the leash to my bedroom. I laid her onto my bed and went to the closet and brought out my 'special' box. I took her left hand and handcuffed her to my bed; I then did the same to her right. She smiled as she watched me.

I then leaned down and kissed her neck. She gave a light moan the second my lips contacted her skin. I slowly, ever so slowly, moved my mouth down her body. I took off the bows that hid her stiff nipples and took each nipple into my mouth. I learned quickly her nipples were extremely sensitive as each nibble of her nipple had her breathing getting heavier. I slowly slid my tongue between her deliciously large breasts and then moved downwards, my tongue never leaving her body. My tongue reached her shaved treasure; I paused my lips a millimetre away from her ripe cunt, and then moved lower. She gave out a disappointed moan as my head left her eager pussy. My tongue then slid down her nylon clad left leg. I reached the sole of her foot and licked it. I then took each toe into my mouth and sucked it through the sheer nylon. Soft moans escaped my captive lover as I made love to her whole body. I then moved back up, again stopping at her already wet cunt and gave one quick lap of her clit. She gave a loud moan and begged, "Please more."

I looked up at her and said, "All in good time Gwen."

I then moved down her right leg, repeating the same lengthy process. I spent an eternity sucking on her tiny, perfectly manicured toes. I then moved back to her pussy and gave her three quick licks. She moaned loudly again and I moved and kissed her again. She kissed me back and then I asked, "What do you want me to do next?"

She moaned, "Please dominate me. Treat me like you would one of your one night stand sluts."

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes," she moaned, "I wasn't kidding when I said, I want to give myself to you completely."

"OK Gwen," I said and reached into my collection and pulled out my we-vibe.

"You got one too?"

"Yep, Audrey brought it over the night we went to the toy store as a gift."

"You got that toy salesman to come over?"

"Yep," I said, "She was an easy seduction."

I turned on a vibrator and placed it at the entrance of her cunt, but not in. I then took off my dress and straddled my best friend's face. My pantyhose were still on, but I had ripped a hole big enough for her to access my pussy.

She began licking as best she could from her handcuffed position. Her moans from the pleasure of the teasing vibrator and the egg that was still inside her sent vibrations through her body. As she licked, I leaned forward and began sucking on her clit as she licked mine. In less than a minute of the triple pleasure, Gwen screamed into my pussy, "I'm cumming." I kept pressure on her clit until her orgasm subsided and then moved back up.

Her licking had me close, but in this position I could not come, so I got off her face and, after taking the egg out of her cunt, put the feeldoe toy in her pussy. I then straddled the other end of the cock and began bouncing up and down on it. I moaned, "Fuck me Gwen, fuck your best friend's cunt." Gwen moved her ass up and down as best she could and I orgasmed after only a couple minutes of pleasure. I collapsed on top of her and we went back to kissing, the two ended vibrating toy still inside both of us. I undid the handcuffs, took off the leash and cuddled with her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.