A Lesbian Love Story... of Sorts
Chapter 4: an Interlude-Some Quick Milf Domination

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: an Interlude-Some Quick Milf Domination - A lesbian realizes she loves her best friend after she announces she is geting married. She then decides to go to great lengths to seduce her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Leg Fetish  

I got home and although I was slightly tired, my hormones controlled me. I grabbed the card of the sexy MILF saleslady Audrey and texted her.

January 31 7:03PM
From: Julia
Hi Audrey,
What time do you get off?

January 31 7:05PM
From: Audrey
9:30 give or take.

January 31 7:09PM
From: Julia
I expect you to be at my condo at 10:00.

January 31 7:11PM
From: Audrey
My husband expects me home.

January 31 7:19PM
From: Julia
This is a one time offer. If you are not interested I understand. If you are interested, I expect you here at exactly 10PM.

January 31 7:23PM
From: Audrey
I will be there. What is your address?

January 31 7:27PM
From: Julia
Good choice. I look forward to fucking you. Call me when you are leaving.

January 31 7:31PM
From: Audrey
OK.

I then went and took a nap. I was woken up at 9:27 as the phone rang. I grabbed it and answered, "Hello."

The British MILF Audrey was on the line. She said she was done a bit early. I gave her my address and she said she should be about 20 minutes.

I changed into something a little more domineering. Black stockings and a garter, 5 inch fuck me heels, a black thong, and a lace bra. All this deliciousness was wrapped inside my silk red robe.

Audrey arrived early and I let her in. She was in the same outfit she wore at work, but she brought a bag in with her.

She handed me the bag and said "A couple special gifts for you sweetheart."

I opened the bag and saw a we-vibe and the blue feeldoe slim dildo that I didn't get because it was so expensive. "Why thank you Audrey, that is very nice of you."

"You're welcome," she said, shyly.

"So what did you tell your husband?"

"I told him that our inventory was not adding up and I may be an hour or two late and not to wait up for me."

"I see. So are you ready to get fucked?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Get undressed," I demanded. She slowly slid out of her skirt, tights, blouse and bra. "When was the last time you were with a woman?"

"In College, that would have been 1982."

"Your room mate?" I queried.

"No, my boyfriend's sister," she responded.

"Nice," I said, "Very nice. Come undress me," I commanded as I dropped my robe to the floor.

Her mouth dropped open a bit as she looked at my near perfect body. She walked over and took off my heels and my skirt. She then slowly pulled down my thong. I grabbed the bag and led her to the bedroom and laid down on my bed. I simply said, "Let's see if you remember how to please a woman."

She crawled onto the bed and between my legs. I opened a little wider as she began licking on my pussy lips. She was so tender and focused. She licked, nibbled, and teased. This luxuriously slow paced pleasing went on for minutes. When she had me near the brink she slid a finger inside my eager hole. A couple of minutes of slow fingering and concentrated licking and my legs stiffened, squeezing her head between them as an orgasm quaked my whole body. I collapsed on the bed, sweat pouring from my body.

I then went to the bag and grabbed the feeldoe toy. I placed the one piece inside my still very wet pussy and pushed her onto the bed. I said, "That was very good Audrey. You will make a good little pussy pleaser when I need to get off."

She looked at me, but said nothing other than giving a slight smile. I went between the older woman's legs and lapped at her soaking wet cunt. After a couple minutes of licking her moaning began.

I then moved up and kissed her hard as my plastic cock slid easily inside her.

Any restraint or shyness she had earlier faded as, without instruction, she started gyrating on my cock. Also, I learned surprisingly, she had a foul mouth. "Oh yes, fuck me hard, pound my cunt, harder, please don't stop."

"You like that slut, being fucked by someone half your age?"

"Yes, yes, I love it, fuck it feels so fucking good."

I kept pumping and her first orgasm scream filled the room as she moaned, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, keep fucking me."

After her orgasm, I said, "Get on your knees."

I reached for some lube and lubed my cock. I asked, "Ever had a cock in your ass my little MILF?"

She moaned, as the toy teased her anal crown, "Yes, my husband regularly fucks my arse."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.