A Lesbian Love Story... of Sorts - Cover

A Lesbian Love Story... of Sorts

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 3: Buying Some Toys

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Buying Some Toys - A lesbian realizes she loves her best friend after she announces she is geting married. She then decides to go to great lengths to seduce her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Leg Fetish  

The school week went on with little fanfare as it was report card week, so both Gwen and I were bombarded with work. Writing down comments for 60 kids in every category of learning is exhausting and brain-numbing. So on Friday, Gwen and I went out for drinks, to celebrate another ending of report card reporting; Rob was out of town as was often the case. After a couple drinks we left, Gwen saying she was exhausted and needed some sleep. I laughed and said it was only 7, but I too was pretty tired.

As we got in the car I said, "Can we make one more stop?"

Gwen responded, "Sure, where else do you need to go?"

"The adult shop on 8th. I need a new toy or two for tomorrow night," I said rather matter-of-factly.

"Oh," Gwen said surprised and seemingly a bit crestfallen.

"Plus, you being an old married hen pretty soon, we should get you some special toys for yourself. Rob is out of town a lot."

"I –I –I have a toy."

"I know, the same small, thin vibe you had in college isn't it?"

"Maybe," she said ever so slightly defiant.

"It is isn't it?" I said while laughing, "I was just kidding."

She responded all defensive, "I don't need it, Rob is all I need."

"Really, Rob is gone for weeks at a time, how do you survive? If I don't get off every day or two I am a complete mess."

"Every day or two?" Gwen asked astonished.

"Usually every day, sometimes more than once, if I am being honest," I said honestly.

"Huh," Gwen said contemplating, her mine seeming to go elsewhere.

"It's settled girlfriend, we are getting you some new play things." We drove in silence for the last couple minutes of the drive.

We entered the store and I went directly to the toys. Now I have a decent collection of adult accessories already, but I decided this was a great opportunity to up the ante on my seduction of my best friend.

The first thing I did was grab a pair of handcuffs. "Ever been handcuffed?"

Gwen shook her head no.

"Well you really should try it. It is exhilarating when you are totally at the whim of someone else. It is, even better, to be the one handcuffing someone else. Suddenly you have all the power. These ones even glow in the dark, that would be pretty handy don't you think?" She didn't answer as I tossed a pair into a basket and said, "One can never have too many pairs." I then walked over to the vibrators. I grabbed a 7 inch black one and tossed it to Gwen. "Is Rob this big?"

Gwen blushed and looked at the toy as if it was an alien object.

"Twice as big as the one you have now." I then grabbed a 5 inch pink one with five speeds and said, "This may be more to your liking." I then took the black one and tossed it in the basket.

Gwen looked at the toy as I moved to a double ended dildo, something I didn't actually have. I looked at them as a saleslady, a woman in her late 40s, black hair, clearly dyed, and hazel eyes, walked over. I asked her, "Any advice on what kind of double ended dildo one should buy?"

Gwen dropped the toy when she realized someone else saw her with it.

The woman, clearly not fazed by such a question, answered, in a clearly British accent, "Well it depends on what you want. Our most popular, for women of experience, is our 7 inch long and a solid one inch thick double dong." She reached up to an upper shelf, where I got a good look at her still firm ass. She handed it to me still in its packaging.

"Have you ever used one yourself?" I asked teasingly.

She smiled and said, "Long ago in my college days."

"Was it effective?"

"Oh it did the trick."

Gwen just watched the sexual verbal exchanges, not saying a word, yet seemingly hanging on every syllable.

I looked at it and burst out laughing. "Gwen it's called the Pretty in Pink Double Dong. That is hilarious. Seriously, it even has two different John Hughes references."

Gwen looked at me confused.

"Well the Pretty in Pink reference is obvious, but remember in 16 Candles that Chinese exchange student is named Dong," I explained. I then continued, "I have to get this." I placed it in the basket which was already half full.

The saleslady then handed me a much slimmer blue dildo called a Feeldoe Dildo. I looked at in awe. The saleslady explained, "This one is for a situation where one wants to be a little dominant and still get off at the same time."

"That sounds like me," I flirted.

"I thought it may," she said back.

"So how does it work?" I queried greatly intrigued.

"Well you see the one part goes inside you, while the other would go in your lover and you could actually use it as a penis to make love to her."

"Wow," I said, "Look Gwen isn't this cool?"

Gwen blushed again, but said, "It is creative."

"That it is," I said looking for a price. "Ouch," I said, "its 120 bucks."

The saleslady said, "It is expensive, but if you buy at least 5 toys, I will give you the special customer discount of 30 percent."

"Well in that case," I flirted, "How can I say no?" The saleslady put it in the basket for me.

"I also need a strap-on cock, preferably one that vibrates as well. Do they make such a thing?" I queried as Gwen gave an awkward cough slash choke sound.

I looked at her and winked.

The British woman completely unfazed answered, "Yes they do. What length were you considering?"

"What length do you like?" I teased.

She chuckled as she said, "It has been many years since I have had the need for such a toy, but the women who come in here tend to like a couple different ones." She grabbed a black one that was eight inches long and said, "This one is for deep penetration, but I am told, by some very reliable sources, that women love it, especially if it is turned on high."

I grabbed the straps and wrapped it around my skirt. I asked, "Can you buckle it up for me?"

"Sure thing sweetheart" she responded and buckled me up. I was slightly disappointed that there was no sexual tension or teasing by her. Usually my flirting works on almost everyone. I decided I would have to turn on my charm.

I turned to Gwen and said, "So how do I look?"

Gwen stuttered and stammered questioningly, "Well, um, good?"

"Really, just good?" I teased feigning hurt feelings.

Gwen quickly reiterated, "Well great for a girl with a strap-on, but isn't that way too big?"

"God no, I have had bigger cocks then this in me before. I won't even fuck anybody less than 7 inches now-a-days and that is only if I am desperate to get off." I paused, for dramatic effect, "Well that was the rule before I quit dating men and started fucking only women."

Gwen looked bewildered and overwhelmed. I couldn't tell if she was turned on by me or repulsed.

The British saleslady broke the tension by upping the erotic tension when she said, "On the other hand, if you are into butt play, a smaller, thinner strap-on is better." She then handed me a pink cock.

I looked and said, "Good call, that eight inch would be too big for my ass, but this would fit snugly."

Gwen stammered trying to get the words out, "You, you..."

I walked over to her and said astonished, "You have never had a cock in your ass? Ever?"

"God no," she said.

"Ever?" I said trying to press her buttons by acting like it was the most natural sexual act in the world.

"No, I would never do that," she said confidently.

I smiled and said, "Never say never, honey."

I dropped it in the basket and took off the one on my waist and dropped it in the basket also.

The saleswomen then said, "We do have a brand new product that I think you will really like."

"Do tell," I responded curiously.

She handed me a pink strap-on cock that had a second plug for the woman wearing the strap-on. I looked at it and said, "Does it vibrate?"

"Both do," she said and added, "The one could be in your vagina or butt while you pleasured your lover."

"Really," I said all excited.

"Yes, it is similar to the feeldoe, but this one vibrates and is cheaper."

I looked at the price; the vibrating duel harness, as it was called, was only 60 bucks. "Well, I think I will take this instead, um, what is your name?"

"Audrey," she said.

"Well Audrey, you have been amazingly helpful," I said as my hand gently caressed her arm.

"That is my job," she joked. "Now I get the feeling that you have a bit of a domination streak in you, am I correct?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.