A Lesbian Love Story... of Sorts
Chapter 2: Buying a Bridesmaid Dress ... the Seduction Begins

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Buying a Bridesmaid Dress ... the Seduction Begins - A lesbian realizes she loves her best friend after she announces she is geting married. She then decides to go to great lengths to seduce her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Leg Fetish  

The next couple of weeks it was simple things. I started hugging her when we saw each other and complimented her every chance I got. The compliments during this time were simple, flattering compliments, things a man would never say. "Oh you painted your nails a new shade of red" or "Those shoes really help showcase your legs," or "Is that a new lipstick? It really makes your lips come to life." Each compliment seemed to perk up Gwen.

Then we went bridesmaid dress shopping.

"So what color are you thinking the bridesmaids should wear?" I asked as we arrived at the store.

"I don't know I was thinking green."

"I look amazing in green," I said flirtingly.

"I know it's your favourite color," she responded.

I coyly ask her, "But do I look hot in green?"

She blushed, ever so slightly, as she said with a slight laugh, "Yes, you look hot in green Julia."

I smiled and gave her a big hug. I then whispered in her ear, "You look hot in everything you wear." I then kissed her cheek, something I had started a couple of weeks ago, and we started looking at dresses.

I pointed out a couple nice ones and then headed to try on a nice dark green one that was sexy, yet still wedding appropriate. When I came out to show it off a pretty saleswoman, who looked to be in her early twenties, give or take, was there to assist us. Her name tag said Emma. I looked in the mirror and asked, "How do I look?"

Gwen said, "It looks really good on you."

"You think?" I asked. Taking a long look in the mirror I then said, "This would definitely need stockings."

Gwen agreed, "Yes, either black or dark beige."

I looked at Emma and said, "Do you sell stockings here?"

"Yes," Emma responded.

I smiled at her, my sexy flirting smile, "Not pantyhose, but thigh high stockings."

Emma smiled back at me with a similar flirting smile, "Yes ma'am. That is all I wear as well. I would recommend French Coffee."

It was my turn to be impressed. "I have never heard of French Coffee as a colour."

Emma smiled and said, "Do you like the colour I am wearing?"

"They are very fetching, but they are suntan are they not?" I said.

"Very good. Well French coffee is a darker shade, one that would be perfect with that shade of green. They are a 50s style vintage stocking."

"Can you get me a pair?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am," she responded.

"It's Julia," I said.

"I will get you a pair," she paused smiling coyly at me, "Julia."

As she walked away, I watched her waiting for the look back; as expected, it came with a sly smile. I looked at Gwen and said, "What do you think Gwen? Think I can seduce her?"

Gwen looked at me with a look I could not read. "Well few have ever been able to resist the Julia charm." It should be noted that Gwen has seen me seduce many men and women throughout the years.

"You did," I paused, "Well mostly."

Gwen blushed, but before I could continue cute little Emma returned. The brunette handed me a package. Instead of going back to change in the dressing room, I simply opened the package and decided to put them on in front of the two girls I was trying to seduce.

I slid off my three inch pumps and slowly slid a stocking on my tanned legs. I made sure to make eye contact with Emma as I put on the first stocking. As I put on my second stocking I looked eye to eye with Gwen who watched before looking away when she realized I saw her watching. I then looked in the mirror. Pretty Emma was right. The stockings really showcased both my legs and the dress. My long red hair also was showcased by the dress. I never looked better. I looked at Emma and said, "Good call, how do I look?"

"You look radiant ma'am, I mean Julia." She said overly friendly.

"Radiant. That is very flattering. Can you bring me a pair of matching heels for this dress?"

"Sure," she said, "A size 6 I assume."

"You are very good at your job Emma, a size six indeed."

Emma walked away, her ass swaying perfectly in her tight black skirt.

I winked at Gwen as I quickly pulled off my panties and tossed them to Gwen. She was startled, but only briefly, as she quickly put them in her purse.

Emma came back with two shoe boxes and knelt beside me. I lifted my foot up, legs open enough to showcase my shaved pussy, as Emma slid on the matching green pump, slowly caressing the back of my ankle and calf as she did so. She was a seductress too. Even so, her face gave a startled look as she saw my uncovered cunt. She lingered longer than propriety would allow, before reaching down for the second shoe. As she put the second heel on, she again took a lingering look at my delicious pussy. As she was hypnotically seduced by my appetizing delicacy, I said, "Like what you see?"

She broke her stare and stood up embarrassed and tried to change the topic. "Um, those shoes really work for this outfit ma'am."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.