Ladz Local Lovelies #56 : Laura - Cover

Ladz Local Lovelies #56 : Laura

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Laura wants Gavin. Gavin hardly even notices Laura's alive because he's always got his nose buried in an issue of Ladz magazine. But Laura has a plan - if Gavin's dream is to fuck one of the Ladz "Local Lovelies", she'll just have to become one herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Humor   First   Oral Sex  

Gavin opened his mouth. Then he closed it again and nodded. Laura grinned and pulled her top up over her head. She was wearing the same red lace bra as in the magazine. She hoped that Gavin would notice, but there was no way to tell. He seemed to have lost the power of speech. His face was expressionless, and his eyes had glazed over. He grunted. Laura looked down and noted the growing bulge in his trousers.

As she unbuttoned her skirt and shimmied it down her legs, Gavin whimpered. “Good God. You look even better in the flesh than in the photos,” he muttered, barely audible.

“You think? How about...” She reached behind, unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor. “Now?”

Gavin gulped. “Er ... Wow! Can I...?” He dropped the magazine and reached out a hand. His satchel fell from his shoulder and hit the floor with a thud.

Laura thrust out her chest. “Go ahead.”

Gavin touched her breast and whimpered again. Laura shivered—his hands were cold, but that wasn’t why. A jolt of electricity ran down her back. “Oh, my God! Gavin, you do know you’ve got to fuck me now, don’t you? I’ve been horny like you wouldn’t believe ever since I did that shoot. It’s killed me not being able to tell you about it. And the way guys have been looking at me today ... trying to work out if it really is me. I could feel them undressing me with their eyes. I could sense how much they wanted to fuck me. God in heaven, I’m horny. I need you, Gavin. I need you to throw me on the bed and fuck the living shit out of me.”

Gavin groaned and bent over. “Shit,” he said. “I think it’s a bit late for that now.”

Laura looked down at the lump in his pants. He pulled his jacket closed but was too slow. Laura saw a small wet stain spread slowly. “Oh, bollocks! Never mind. Guess I’ll just have to put in some overtime.”

“I’m ... I’m sorry. I’ve never ... I mean ... I...”

“Gavin? Are you a virgin?”

He nodded.

“You’ve travelled all over Europe and Africa, and you’re still a virgin?”

Gavin shrugged. “I suppose I just never met the right girl.”

“Well, you have now.” She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. He offered no resistance when she pulled his head towards her for a kiss. Laura thought a tender moment was appropriate, but Gavin was a little too enthusiastic and offered a little too much tongue. She couldn’t help but think that he was practising something he’d once read in a book.

Or in a magazine.

She gave up on tender and forced her tongue past his and into his mouth.

She ruffled his hair and pulled him harder against her. His hands were still by his sides. She pushed his jacket off his shoulders, and it fell to the floor. Then she ran her fingers down his torso. She could feel his tight, toned chest and tummy beneath his tight, white T-shirt and she moaned.

Laura desperately tugged his T-shirt from his jeans and for once, Gavin got the message. He stepped back and pulled the shirt over his head. It joined the growing number of discarded clothes on the floor.

Then she grabbed his waistband and dragged him across the room. She pushed him onto the bed, climbed on top and locked her lips to his. She was forceful, desperate and passionate. She rubbed her crotch against his.

Still hard.

Good.

“What you reckon, Gav? Think you can handle a little tongue bath without flooding my throat?”

“What?”

“Never mind.” She slid down his body, running her tongue over his well-defined muscles then tugged his fly open. He jumped when she fumbled his cock out of his shorts and stroked it a few times to make sure he was at full mast. She needn’t have worried. “Just a little taste, okay? Then you’ll fuck me? All right?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.