Making Mommy Mine
Chapter 2: The Next Day

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Next Day - A son hooked on MILFs seduces the ultimate MILF: his mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Leg Fetish  

NOTE: A special thanks goes to estragon for his copy edit. His time and suggestions are invaluable.

RECAP: I highly suggest you read part one if you want to know how I seduced my sweet prim and proper Mother. If you don't want to or already have and can't remember the plot, here is a brief recap:

I am a college student who is addicted to MILF's. When I came home for the summer, I spied my Mother fucking some slob who was blackmailing her and decided to save her. After saving her, I decided I had to make Mommy mine.

This story takes place the following day, after I had fucked my Mother, Elaine, for the first time.

I woke up after a long sleep alone. I lay in bed for a few minutes as I replayed last night's events in my head. I had fucked my Mother. It was amazing, the ultimate conquest for any man. As I rubbed my eyes, I remembered falling asleep together and noticed she was no longer in bed.

I looked at the clock it was 12:30 in the afternoon. I wondered how she would react the day after. I assumed she would say it was a big mistake and s forth, but I was determined to make sure this new relationship continued in full force. I got up, still naked, walked to my room, grabbed a robe and went downstairs.

When I reached the kitchen, I was surprised to see my Mom at the kitchen table visiting with Hannah. Hannah, Mom's best friend, and the sexy MILF who I was fucking in the ass just two days ago, in the livingroom when my Mom walked in catching us. I was slightly worried I had ended a lifelong friendship. Apparently, I needed not to worry. My Mom greeted, "Good afternoon sweetie." She got up and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I looked slightly confused as she explained, "I invited Hannah over to apologize. I overreacted and did not want to lose one of my dearest friends."

Hannah, who I instantly noticed was wearing black stockings and a sundress, said, "Yes, we have kissed and made up."

The innuendo didn't go unnoticed as my Mom added, "I need to go to the washroom, you guys can visit or whatever."

She left and I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down still trying to figure out what the Hell was going on. Hannah stated matter-of-factly, "So you fucked your mother last night?"

Coffee sprayed out of my mouth and I began choking. Hannah got up and patted me on the back like I was a baby. I asked in a state of shock, "Mom told you about last night?"

Hannah began to massage my shoulders as she said softly, "Do you know how long I have wanted to fuck your Mom?"

Her hands slid down my chest as I processed this stunning revelation; my cock already as hard as a rock. She moved around and dropped to her knees in front of me. I sat memorized a mixture of eager anticipation and slight bewilderment. As she opened my robe, she saw my bulging erection contained in my underwear and teased, "My, my, my, what do we have here?" She unleashed my stiff erection and it instantly stood at attention in front of this beautiful MILF, and my mother's best friend. As she grabbed it with her left hand, she asked mischievously, "Is this erection because of me on my knees ready to swallow you whole or because of the thought of your prim and proper Mommy between my legs?"

I looked at her and before I could respond she deep throated my firm cock. I instantly let out a moan as this hot MILF slut devoured my dick. She continued the fast paced assault with impressive consistency and within only a couple minutes I could feel my cum beginning to bubble. I grunted, "I'm coming, slut." Hannah continued bobbing up and down seemingly desperate to swallow my load, which followed. Like a good MILF cocksucker, she kept up the pace making sure to swallow every last drop of my cum.

Once done, she got off her knees, smiled at and said, "So can I use your Mother as my little lez slut?"

I answered, surprised by the question, "I doubt she would be into that."

Hannah smiled, " Oh, I don' t know about that. She just fucked her son."

"Touché," I responded, trying to figure out a way to make this hot, but unrealistic, request to happen.

"So do you want to watch your Mom become my little duke?" my sexy MILF slut purred naughtily.

My cock already beginning to rise again, I supported, honestly and curiously, "I would love to see that."

Hannah stood up, "Well then watch this. Your Mother is as submissive as they come and trust me she won't say no." She kissed me hard, shoving her tongue in my mouth. As she stroked my cock again, she broke the kissed and called, "Elaine get down here."

A few seconds later, my Mother came downstairs and returned to the kitchen. "Did you two have time to talk?"

Hannah shrugged, her words dripping with innuendo, "Not really, but I did get a mouthful."

My Mom blushed but said nothing.

Hannah grabbed my Mom's hand gently, "You really hurt me the other day."

My Mom quickly replied apologetically, "I know, I told you I was sorry. I would never do anything to hurt you."

Hannah, in a firm and dominant voice I had never heard from her, explained, "You need to be punished for what you did."

"What?" my Mom said clearly confused and unaware where this was leading.

"Come with me," Hannah instructed, pulling my Mother into the living room.

Mom blindly followed still completely oblivious to what was about to transpire.

Hannah sat on the couch, pulled up her dress, opened her legs and ordered, "Elaine, starting right now our relationship is going to change. I have wanted to fuck you for years but thought you were way to prim and proper for such sexual deviance. But now that I know you are willing to fuck your son like a whore, well you obviously aren't as goody-goody as you portray yourself to be."

"Hannah," my Mother began to say, I assume with some sort of defensive explanation, before being cut off by her best friend.

"Shut up, slut!" Hannah roared. "Don't you ever interrupt your Mistress again!"

"Mistress?" my Mom repeated, in stunned confusion.

"Yes, Mistress!" Hannah confirmed, her voice losing the anger, but not the dominant, don't fuck with me attitude. She continued, me watching in fascinated awe, my cock already fully at mass, "I own you. You will do what I say, when I say, with who I say. Is that understood?"

My Mother, tears running down her cheeks, tried to be logical with her best friend. "Hannah, be reasonable. I am not a lesbian."

"Yesterday you weren't a son-fucker either," Hannah replied obscenely.

"Hannah!" my Mom said mortified.

"Son-fucker!" Hannah sarcastically mocked.

My Mom began to turn around to leave when Hannah said, "Stop right there, my slut."

To my surprise my Mother stopped and with pleading eyes and tone, begged, "Hannah, please stop. You are my best friend."

"Yes Elaine, you are my best friend too. And now we will be even better friends, friends with benefits. Plus you will also be my little lez slave," Hannah explained. Hannah stared at my Mom, as after years of equality between the two, the balance of power shifted right in front of my eyes.

I watched amused as I began to believe my Mom would break, just as Hannah predicted, just as she had with me the night before. It was obvious that deep down my Mother was submissive and it was unlikely she would stand-up to Hannah when Hannah gave the sexual order that was soon to come. The staring match and the long silence that came with it were finally broken when Hannah went for the sexual kill. "Elaine, crawl between my legs and beg to lick your new Mistress's pussy."

Mom looked at me, seemingly begging for support; instead she got the opposite. I added to the humiliation as I agreed, "Mom you allowed some fat fuck to dominate you forever and you gave only a lame-ass resistance to submitting to me. I think Hannah is right. You are a submissive little," I paused, unsure if I could call my Mom such a demeaning and derogatory word. Finally after a bit of thought, I went for the juggler, "slut."

I could see my Mom's facial expression change from pleading to shock at my harsh words. She looked away from me and back to Hannah. She seemed to really be considering her options. I would have loved to be able to get inside her head and see what she was thinking and feeling.

Hannah, clearly confident she was going to win, explained, "Elaine don't pretend you don't want to submit. You know you do. I know you do. Even Jeremy knows you do."

Tears dripped down my Mom's cheeks as she whispered, her tone portraying her defeat, "Please, Hannah..."

Hannah showing no signs of mercy ordered, "Hurry up Elaine, I don't have all day. Plus I really want to see Jeremy fuck his Mother."

My Mom quickly looked back at me. I gave her a knowing smirk and a subtle head nod, which suggested she should do as she was told. She just as quickly looked away and much to my, and Hannah's glee, fell to her knees and head down, avoiding eye contact, crawled to her best friend. Once between Hannah's legs, she froze unsure what to do next. It was entertaining to watch my Mother in such forbidden and uncharted territory.

Hannah looked at me triumphantly first before looking down at my Mother. She asked absurdly politely, "Do you want to eat my pussy, Elaine?"

My mother did not look up and said something so quietly I could not make it out.

Hannah ordered, "I can't hear you, my slut. Speak louder."

In a slightly louder squeak, through tears of humiliation, she answered, "Yes."

"Yes what," Hannah tested.

My Mother looked up for the first time, a look of utter confusion displayed on her face. She sputtered in a question like tone, "Um, yes please?"

Hannah looked at me and said dismissively, "Jeremy, your Mother seems a little slow on the uptake. Care to help her out?"

I walked over and sat down on the couch beside Hannah and very close to my obedient Mother as I explained, "The correct answer Mommy Dearest is yes, Mistress."

My Mom glanced at me with a look that showed a mixture of fear, embarrassment, shyness and lust before finally returning her gaze to Hannah and repeated my words, "Yes, Mistress."

Hannah playing the game extremely well teased her soon to be sub. "Yes, Mistress, what?"

I could tell my Mom's anger was burning inside her as she had always hated to be corrected even in the slightest. But although I knew she was furious, her words that came out of her mouth were gentle and submissive. "Yes, Mistress, can I please you?"

"And how do you suggest to do that?" Hannah asked, pushing every button my Mother possibly had.

My Mom's cheeks went dark red as she said, surprising me even, and clearly frustrated by the game her best friend was playing, "Any fucking thing you want."

Not even remotely surprised by my Mom's declaration, Hannah approved, "That's much better, Elaine. I think you are going to make a very good sub."

Hannah attempting to control and humiliate my Mom even more, lifted up her right foot and moved it to her best friend's mouth. She ordered, "Suck my toes through my stockings, Elaine."

I watched as my Mother obeyed the order and began taking her friend's toes into her mouth. My cock was eager to get involved, but I resisted as I watched the submission of my Mother. Like last night, once my Mother submitted and allowed herself to have the sexual joy she desperately wanted and needed, she really got into the submission. She seemed to saviour each toe individually, treating each one like a tiny cock. The scene was incredibly hot and lasted over five minutes as my Mom individually pleased all ten toes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.