Lizzie Came - Cover

Lizzie Came

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A teen named Lizzie goes to talk to her friend Alexa about a boyfriend, only to find that she's away with her mom. Only her dad is home and Lizzie decides to talk to him. Dad sees what is really causing Lizzie's troubles (she has never had an orgasm) and he helps her out. Lizzie then brings a girlfriend who has the same issue. Then Dad finds out his daughter is in the same boat. Even the mom gets involved in the sexcapades. (First published by me under Lauren Blue Eyes as a one chapter story.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

"You know, Honey," Janice said to Nate, "I did want to see you put that thing into our sweet darling Lizzie here. And maybe you still can, considering how horny you are for her. But in the meantime, I know a way you can make it up to me."

"What's that Jan?"

"Lizzie seems to need some help with uh ... you know ... her face and her neck?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, how about if you share the clean-up with me?"

Nate paused and looked somewhat skeptically at his wife.

"Are you serious, Jan?"

"I'm totally serious. You've eaten your cum out of my pussy many times. But I don't think I've ever seen you lick it off another girl. It would make up for you not being able to hold off."

"And you'll share with me?"

"Absolutely," Janice replied.

"Well then, let's do this thing."

Nate climbed off of Lizzie's body, being careful not to dislodge Alexa, who was trying her best to bring Lizzie to orgasm."

He bent down on one side of Lizzie's face and Janice took the other. They leaned toward one another and kissed before beginning their twisted journey. Janice started with Lizzie's neck. She opened her mouth and descended on the pool of semen that lay there. Nate started on Lizzie's lips, which he kissed, spreading his cum around. When she opened her mouth and he opened his, they shared a mouthful. Nate kept kissing her, swirling his juice around and around in her mouth.

"More, Daddy S," Lizzie said urgently. "More... ."

Nate moved up to Lizzie's forehead and began licking up more of his cum, while Janice took a turn at Lizzie's mouth, sharing Nate's seed in the same way. She then pulled back to watch her husband give Lizzie another open mouthed cum-kiss. When he backed away after that, she went in and licked the globs from Lizzie's eyelid and the bridge of her nose. Once again, she kissed Lizzie on the mouth and shared more semen.

Finally, Nate ran his tongue around Lizzie's entire beautiful, but very slippery face, in order to lick up the remainder of his cum. This time rather than Lizzie, he kissed his wife, and shared the final mouthful of his semen with her. In the meantime, Lizzie had reached her own breaking point. Between Nate and Janice sharing cum-spit with her, and Alexa doing a fine job of eating her out, it wasn't long before Lizzie was quivering in orgasm.

After the four of them spent a few minutes coming down from their sexual crescendo, Janice broke the silence.

"Hooooly shit! Holy, shit! What the hell was that, People?"

This brought them all to laughter.

"Nice sticky faces, you guys," Alexa said to the other three.

"Yours is a little shiny with Lizzie juice, you know, Little Lady," Janice replied.

"Hmm ... guess you're right," Alexa replied as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"I can't believe this!" Lizzie said. "That was just unbelievable!"

"I guess you're really not mad at us, huh Jan?" Nate said.

"You're finally convinced, are you? I'm glad."

"I guess so, Hon."

"I'm convinced, Mommy S," Lizzie said.

"Thank you, Lizzie Sweetie," Janice replied. "Lex, you havin' fun down there?"

"Yes, mom. I like hanging out between Lizzie's legs."

"Alexa! What a way to talk!" Janice said jokingly. "You gonna kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"You wanna kiss me, Mom?"

"I wanna kiss you, Alexa. Come here."

Alexa crawled from her her spot, up the bed to Janice, who was lying next to Lizzie. Janice took her daughter into her arms.

"Hi Baby."

"Hi Mommy."

"I want to taste your mouth, and Lizzie's cunt," Janice said.

"Here we are, Mom."

Alexa pressed her mouth against her mother's. They both tilted their heads slightly and parted their lips.

"MMMMM," Jan sighed. "You both taste wonderful."

"Daddy doesn't taste too bad on your lips either, Mom."

Nate then took his place on the other side of Lizzie and they both watched Janice and Alexa devour each other.

"You like seeing Mommy S kissing Alexa, Daddy S?"

"Yes I do, Lizzie. Very much."

"Me too, Daddy S," Lizzie replied. She then paused and looked into Nate's eyes, then rolled to her side facing him and whispered, "Thank you."

"Thank me? For what, Lizzie?"

"Just ... just for everything. You've just been so cool about all this. I know you guys aren't mad about everything that's happened. But you ... you especially have been so good to me, Daddy S."

"Well, Lizzie," Nate said softly, "I really, really care about you."

"I know you do." The rest of the room faded away for Lizzie, and for a few moments she felt only herself and Nate in the bed together. "Daddy S, I..." Lizzie leaned into Nate for a kiss.

"Me too, Lizzie," Nate said without letting her finish before he kissed her again.

Soon the two were locked in embrace and kissing passionately, as were Janice and Alexa next to them. By the time mother and daughter parted, Nate had become erect again, climbed between Lizzie's legs and was sliding his rod over her wet vulva. Lizzie was moaning softly as Nate's cock ran back and forth against her re-engorged clitoris.

"Ooohhh ... ooohhhhh ... oohhhh ... ohhhhhhhh, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy Sssss..." she cooed. "I want you inside me. Please, put it inside me. I want you sooooo bad. Pllleeeeeaaasse fuck me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee...

"I think the girls wants you to fuck her, Nate," Janice said softly.

Alexa had turned to face her father and her friend, with her back against her mother. Janice put her arm over her daughter's side, caressed her breasts and her flat belly, and kissed her shoulder and neck as the two of them watched Nate get ready to enter Lizzie.

"Fuck her, Daddy," Alexa whispered. "Fuck Lizzie's pussy. It's so sweet, Daddy. I was just eating it. Now put your dick in there."

"Yes, Nate," Janice added quietly. "That's still what I want to see. Fuck that sweet, hot girl. I wanna see you put that cock in her. You know you want to. Fuck our sweet little Lizzie, Nate."

Even Alexa felt the energy of the moment, and she really wanted her father to screw her friend while she and her mother watched.

"Do it, Daddy. I want you to fuck Lizzie. I licked her and got her ready, now fuck her for Mom and me."

Nate barely heard his wife and daughter encouraging him. All he saw now was Lizzie under him, begging him to make love to her. Lizzie also knew that they were not alone, but all she was really aware of was her Daddy S rubbing his big hard cock over her aching pussy. This was the man who had helped her to have her first orgasm. This was the man who cared for her, who truly wanted her. Not just her pussy, not just a fuck. Lizzie knew that Nate wanted her, and she wanted him back.

Then they all got their wish fulfilled. Nate entered Lizzie slowly but surely. She let out a huge, moaning sigh the moment she felt the swollen head of his cock penetrate her. Of all the men who had been inside Lizzie, Nate was by far the most experienced and skilled, and as she herself had assessed, he cared for her far more deeply than all of the others combined. He kept his eyes locked onto hers as his hips descended and his manhood burrowed further and further inside her body, until it was pushing against her cervix. And still Nate pushed solidly into Lizzie's glorious pussy until she felt a kind of reassuring pressure and slight pain that felt good, that assured her that this lover was penetrating her as deeply as she had ever been penetrated, as deeply as anyone ever could.

Lizzie put her arms around Nate's neck and pulled him tightly to her as he began his rhythmic, up and down movements, his piston pumping her, filling her completely. There were words she wanted to say to him, and he to her as well. But although both were detached from the reality that Janice and Alexa were in bed with them, they both also knew that they were not alone, and that the words flowing from their hearts would, for that moment in time, not be allowed to pass their lips to one anothers' ears.

"Daddy, you feel so good inside me. Ohhhh, it's never been like this."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.