Lizzie Came
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A teen named Lizzie goes to talk to her friend Alexa about a boyfriend, only to find that she's away with her mom. Only her dad is home and Lizzie decides to talk to him. Dad sees what is really causing Lizzie's troubles (she has never had an orgasm) and he helps her out. Lizzie then brings a girlfriend who has the same issue. Then Dad finds out his daughter is in the same boat. Even the mom gets involved in the sexcapades. (First published by me under Lauren Blue Eyes as a one chapter story.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

As expected, eager-to-please Lizzie showed up promptly at ten o'clock, just like Janice had asked her to. She walked up to the door and was about to knock, when it opened before her.

"Lizzie, Sweetie!" Janice said as she beckoned Lizzie into her arms even before she had entered the house.

"Hi Mrs. S!" Lizzie chirped, feeling delighted to be greeted so warmly by Janice, especially since she was still worried she was being blamed for the family chaos that had occurred in recent days.

"Come in, Honey. We're so glad you're here."

Janice led Lizzie into the kitchen where Nate and Alexa were sitting. Both got up and greeted Lizzie just as fondly as Janice had.

"How are you this morning, Honey?" Nate asked.

"Great, Mr. S. How are you guys?"

"We're great," Nate replied.

As much as she could be naive at times, Lizzie could tell by the looks on the faces around the table that they all had something on their mind.

"What's up with you guys? Is something going on?"

"We're just all happy to see you, Liz," Alexa said, unable to take the slightly sly grin from her face.

"Seriously, something's up. I know it is"

"Well, Lizzie Honey, we're just really glad to have you here with us. We've been talking about you this morning."

"You have? Like, about what? What about me?"

"We're feeling pretty good about what's happened with us, Lizzie," Janice said. "And to be honest, we all feel like we have you to thank you for that."

Lizzie looked at Janice, then at Nate and Alexa, a look of disbelief on her face.

"Really?" she finally said. "Do you mean it?"

"Yes, we Do Lizzie," Nate said.

"Yep, we all think so Sweetie," Alexa added.

"Oh!" Lizzie exclaimed as a tear entered her eye. "I was so worried you were all mad at me."

"Lizzie," Janice said, "we've been telling you we weren't!"

"I know! I just couldn't believe it."

"Well, believe it, Honey," Janice said. "We all love you. You'll always be one of the family."

"Thank you!" Lizzie said with a quaver in her voice. "I love you all so much!"

Janice and Nate were on either side of Lizzie and each put a hand on her shoulder to reassure her.

"So, are you gonna tell Lizzie what we were thinking about, Mom?"

"I think I will," Janice replied. "Lizzie, we really do feel like you're one of our family."

"I'm so glad. I feel that way too, Mommy S!"

"And, thanks to you, we all have a special new relationship, and we all feel pretty happy about it."

"Oh, thank goodness!" Lizzie replied.

"But the thing is, Lizzie, I've been kind of out of the loop in the last couple of days. I know it was my choice to leave the other night, but I've been feeling like I need to catch-up a little if I'm going to stay up to speed with everything that's happened."

"What do you mean, Mommy S? I don't really understand."

"Honey, last night, I told Alexa that I wanted to see her and Nate together."

"You did? Seriously? You mean ... you wanted to see them..."

"Yes she did, Liz," Alexa said. "My Mom watched me and my dad."

Lizzie looked at Nate, who just shrugged and smiled.

"Oh my gosh!" Lizzie said. "That's amazing!"

"It was pretty amazing," Janice said. "But here's the thing, Lizzie Sweetie ... Now that I saw Nate and Alexa together, I'm feeling like I'd really like to make up for lost time if I could see you and Nate together now."

Lizzie gave another confused look.

"You mean... ? Lex, does your mom really mean... ?"

"Yes indeed, Honey. She definitely means it."

"But it's not just that I want to see you fuck my husband. Now that you can have orgasms, I want us to be able to show you some extra special love in the climax department. Come on, let's all go upstairs."

Janice got up from the table and beckoned Lizzie to come to her and take her hand. The two of them led the others up to the master bedroom. When they were all inside the room, Janice turned to face Lizzie and pulled the girl to herself. She looked Lizzie directly in the eyes and spoke softly to her.

"Lizzie Honey, I loved hearing about how much Nate got turned when you came over here to talk about Vince." Janice kissed Lizzie's cheek. "He told me all about it when we fucked, as soon as I got home the next night." She kissed Lizzie's other cheek as she lifted her hands to caress Lizzie's boobs through her shirt. "Well, he didn't tell me that you had actually masturbated, and given him a blowjob. He just told me you talked about sex. I got so turned on, because he was so turned on by you. But you know what else?" Lizzie was mesmerized by Janice's words and actions. She shook her head from side to side. "Nate's not the only one who's been turned on by you." She began to unbutton Lizzie's blouse. "I've been playing with myself and thinking about these absolutely amazing boobs of yours for a long time too."

"You have?" Lizzie said softly.

"I most certainly have, Sweetheart. And I cannot fucking wait to see them unleashed."

She got to the bottom of Lizzie's blouse, undid the last button and pulled the sides apart, then ran her eyes up and down the girl's torso. Janice then slid her arms around Lizzie's sides and up the back of her blouse. She pulled Lizzie close as she unclasped the girl's bra as she whispered in her ear.

"We can't do it right now Lizzie, but some time I have to talk to you about Vince."

"O.K. Mrs. S," Lizzie whispered back, so no one else could hear.

By now Nate was standing off to the side of the bed. Alexa was standing with her back up against his chest. He was removing her clothes as the two of them watched Janice do the same to Lizzie.

"Whooooooaaaaa," Janice said when she pulled Lizzie's bra cups from her tits. "Holy shit, Kid. No wonder Nate couldn't resist you."

Janice put her hands on Lizzie's big boobs and cupped them firmly. She then bent down and kissed each nipple.

"Lizzie, these are nothing short of spectacular."

"Thank you, Mrs. S. I'm glad you like 'em."

"Lizzie, Sweetheart ... I wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to call me Mommy S again."

"I'd love to do that, Mommy S. So, you like my breasts, huh Mommy S? Um, can I see yours?"

"Oh, my sweet baby doll, you most certainly may."

Janice stepped back and raised her arms to allow Lizzie to remove the t-shirt she had put on, under which she had no bra.

"Mommy, S, you have beautiful breasts!" Lizzie observed.

"Thank you Lizzie, you're very kind."

"No, seriously. They're awesome. And so are you, Mommy S."

Janice and Lizzie began kissing as Nate and Alexa watched, and removed the rest of their clothes. They were still kissing when Nate and Alexa came over to them and helped them with their final disrobing, while they continued to lock lips. Soon all four of them were naked and moving toward the bed.

"What do want me to do, Mommy S?" Lizzie asked.

"I wanna see you suck my husband's cock, Honey. Show me how you put it in your mouth that first night you came over here."

A nervous smile spread across Lizzie's face. She turned toward Nate, who was already laying on his back. He parted his legs and invited Lizzie in between. She performed a slinky crawl toward his mostly erect dick. She took it in her hand and kissed the head.

"Remember when I did this the first time, Daddy S?"

"Lizzie, you know I'll never forget it."

"I'll bet you won't, Nate," Janice said. "Suck it, Lizzie Honey. Let me see you suck my husband."

Lizzie opened wide and descended on Nate's cock. He wanted to lay his head back and roll his eyes, but he couldn't stop looking at his penis disappearing into his fantasy girl's perfect mouth. Janice lay next to Nate, and she also was admiring Lizzie's performance. Alexa snuggled up behind her mom and lovingly kissed her shoulders and her back.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.