Lizzie Came - Cover

Lizzie Came

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A teen named Lizzie goes to talk to her friend Alexa about a boyfriend, only to find that she's away with her mom. Only her dad is home and Lizzie decides to talk to him. Dad sees what is really causing Lizzie's troubles (she has never had an orgasm) and he helps her out. Lizzie then brings a girlfriend who has the same issue. Then Dad finds out his daughter is in the same boat. Even the mom gets involved in the sexcapades. (First published by me under Lauren Blue Eyes as a one chapter story.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

"I have another idea," Lizzie said. "But first, I know Alexa will always be your little girl, Daddy S. But am I your little girl too?"

Lizzie got to her feet and looked up into Nate's eyes as she spoke. Alexa soon stood up as well.

"Of course you are, Lizzie," Nate replied, leaning down to kiss Lizzie. "You know that. You're both my little girls." He followed with a kiss for Alexa.

"Goodie!" Lizzie said enthusiastically. "Then I think maybe Daddy S would like to fuck his first little girl..." She pointed to Alexa. "While she eats his second little girl's pussy." She pointed to herself. "Would you like that, Daddy?"

"Oh, Lizzie Honey," Nate said, "I think your Daddy S would like that a whole lot. Does that sound O.K. to you, Little Girl Number One?"

"It sounds perfect, Daddy," Alexa said. "Good one, Liz!"

Lizzie directed Alexa to get down on all fours, then told Nate to get her ready, with his mouth. Soon Nate was mouthing his daughter's backside with abandon, kissing and licking her ass and her pussy, getting her extremely wet and slippery.

Nate wasn't even paying attention when Lizzie, who had bent down next to him, took a picture with Alexa's camera, just as he stuck his tongue into Alexa's cunt from behind. She then set the phone aside and told Nate it was time to get the show on the road.

He got to his knees and started rubbing his glans against Alexa's very wet nether regions. As he was getting ready to penetrate her, Lizzie lay down on her back and scooted herself toward Alexa, eventually positioning her cunt under her friend's face.

Less than a minute later, Nate had entered Alexa. He had his hands on her ass and was caressing it while he moved his hips steadily back and forth. Lizzie was on her back with her knees pulled up, and Alexa was lovingly lapping her pussy.

"You like this, Mr., I mean, Daddy S?"

"Lizzie, you have the best ideas," Nate said. "Are you enjoying this, Alexa Sweetheart?"

"MMMMMMMhhhhmmmmmm..." Alexa mumbled through a mouthful of her friend's genitalia.

"Lex, you like the feel of your daddy's dick in you from behind?" Lizzie inquired.

"MMMmmmmhhmmmmmm..."

"Doesn't he have a great dick?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHMMMMMMMM..." Alexa hummed happily.

"It feels so cool when you do that!" Lizzie exclaimed. "It's like you're humming into my pussy."

Nate was truly in his glory. He had become so horny for his daughter, and now she was bent over in front of him, and loving it. He still thought Lizzie was the hottest girl that ever was. And here she lay, legs spread apart, being eaten by the daughter he was screwing, and he was getting to watch it.

Nate did have to battle occasional flashes of guilt and worry when he thought of his wife. He wondered what Jan was doing with Vince at that moment. Was he fucking her doggie style too? The girls said he had a great dick also. What exactly was his wife doing with that great dick?How long was Jan going to stay with him? And what all had she let him do to her?

As quickly as he could, Nate shook those thoughts out of his head and refocused on the amazing Bacchanalia in which he was partaking. Lizzie was squirming under Alexa's eager tongue. She was playing with her own big breasts as she received oral pleasure from her best friend. Nate stared at the vision of his Little Lizzie getting her cunt licked while she played with those perfect tits. He never dreamed he would see those tits uncovered, much less touch, kiss and even suck them. Not to mention that he couldn't have imagined he would ever see Lizzie herself playing with them!

"Turn over, Sweetie," Alexa said to Lizzie, breaking Nate's concentration. "I want to play on the other side."

"Ohhh, you naughty little girl!" Lizzie squealed.

She wiggled her way out from under Alexa's face, but rather than turning directly over, she got to her feet.

"What are you doing, Liz?" Alexa asked.

"You'll see," Lizzie replied.

She again picked up Alexa's phone, pointed it at the daddy/daughter fuck fest and snapped a picture.

"Cute, Liz," Alexa said.

"What's that for?" Nate asked.

"You'll see," Lizzie repeated with a grin.

"Oh, Lizzie!" Alexa said.

"What?" she replied innocently.

"What, Alexa?" Nate asked. "What is it?"

"Lizzie's gonna send that picture, and probably the other one she took to Mom. That's why she used my phone. Liz, that's mean. It's my mom, you know?"

Nate couldn't help but stop his movements in and out of Alexa for this brief conversation. At first he didn't want to stop, because it felt ever so wonderful to glide in and out of his daughter. But he found that when he ceased the in-out-in-out, he experienced a different kind of wonderful, as he was able to really savor the feeling of his prick filling Alexa's tight pussy. He kept his hands on her firm ass and flexed his hard-on a little while they talked.

"Ohhhh, Alexa Honey ... you feel sooooooo ... ohhhh..."

"I think Daddy likes the way you feel, Lex."

"You feel awesome inside me, again, Dad."

"I'm sooooo glad Sweetheart. Wow, am I glad. But anyway, Lizzie, I don't think that's a good idea ... with the pictures. I don't want to make this situation any worse, like I already said."

"It's totally up to you guys. I just thought maybe you should show Mrs. S that you're not just sitting here while she gets fucked all night by Vince. Show her that you can play the game too. I mean shit! Look at those pictures she sent you."

"You have a point there, Lizzie," Nate said. "Let me think about it."

He then closed his eyes and continued his movements in and out of Alexa. Lizzie sat down and watched two of her favorite people lovingly fuck. A few minutes later Nate had an idea of his own.

"Hey, you girls wanna try something that could be pretty fun?"

"Hell yeah!" Lizzie said enthusiastically. "What is it, Daddy S?"

"Well, Lizzie, if you'll let me sit in that chair where you're sitting, Alexa could straddle me facing forward, then if you like, you could lick her while I'm inside of her. What do you think, Honey?"

"Dad, that sounds incredible," Alexa said.

"Yeah! Daddy S is getting in the game!" Lizzie exclaimed as she pumped her fist in the air.

In what seemed like no time at all, Nate had moved from behind his daughter's perfect butt, to the chair Lizzie had been occupying, and Alexa was climbing on, facing forward as he had instructed. She took a few seconds to position herself over Nate's erection, then he put his hands on her hips and guided her down.

Once she was in place, Nate leaned back in the chair, slipped his arms around Alexa and gently pulled her toward him slightly, so that her back was against his chest. He spread his legs apart, along with her s, which were outside of his, and spread even wider. Before taking her place in the mix, Lizzie snapped another picture with Alexa's phone.

"Lizzie, enough with the camera, O.K.?" Alexa said.

"Sorry! This is just so fucking cool, I have to capture it!"

"Fine, Liz. Just get over here and capture my clit, huh?"

Lizzie was more than happy to oblige. She moved to the chair and got down on her knees, between both Nate and Alexa's legs.

"Oh, fuck, this is too much," Lizzie said.

At first Alexa sat still on top of Nate's cock, allowing Lizzie to move in and begin kissing around. After a minute of Lizzie planting her lips on both pussy and penis, Alexa began moving up and down on her father's pole. Lizzie gladly followed along, using Alexa's clitoris as her target.

Lizzie put her mouth on Alexa's button and followed her movements, swirling her tongue around the clit and also letting it come in contact with Nate's shaft.

"OOohhhhhh no fucking way..." Alexa said, never having dreamed of experiencing so much stimulation all at once.

While she slid up and down on her dad's dick, she was getting licked and sucked, while at the same time her father had his hands on her breasts, which he was caressing as he firmly pinched her nipples.

"I thought you might like this, Sweetheart," Nate whispered to his daughter.

"Ohhhh, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy ... I can't believe this."

Lizzie loved it too, but she had gotten lost in the experience of having her mouth on her friend's pussy and her friend's father's cock at the same time. She moved her mouth all around, kissing and licking everything before her, from Alexa's soft, wet lips, to her swollen clit, to Nate's extremely hard shaft. She was enjoying the act so much that she didn't even think to reach down and diddle herself. The activity her mouth was engaged in was enough for the time being.

Nate moved his hands from Alexa's breasts, up and down her body, caressing her stomach, her hips and thighs, her arms and shoulders and everything else he could reach. He had first-hand experience with the 3-way move he had suggested, but once again, what he had done in the past paled in comparison to most everything he was doing that involved his daughter and his fantasy girl.

It didn't take more than a few minutes of this kind of play to bring Alexa to the next in her very short history of orgasms. The combination of a hard cock inside her and a warm, wet mouth on the outside ensured that this climax was the best one yet. When Nate felt Alexa begin to twitch and jerk, he reached in front and put his hands in Lizzie's hair, then pulled her face into Alexa's crotch. Lizzie got the cue and started sucking and licking hard on Alexa's engorged clitoris as Nate thrust harder into her.

"Ohhh! OHHHH! OHHHHH!! OOOOOOHHHH FFFFFFUUUUCK!" Alexa moaned. "Ohhhh, Daddy, Lizzie, Daddy, Lizzie ... ohhhhhh fuck!!!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.