Lizzie Came
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A teen named Lizzie goes to talk to her friend Alexa about a boyfriend, only to find that she's away with her mom. Only her dad is home and Lizzie decides to talk to him. Dad sees what is really causing Lizzie's troubles (she has never had an orgasm) and he helps her out. Lizzie then brings a girlfriend who has the same issue. Then Dad finds out his daughter is in the same boat. Even the mom gets involved in the sexcapades. (First published by me under Lauren Blue Eyes as a one chapter story.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

"Mom, I don't know what you think you're doing with Vince," Alexa said into her phone. "Dad showed me the pictures you texted him. Are you trying to get back at him? Are you mad at me, or Lizzie? I don't really get it, Mom. But I ... I don't know. Mom, I guess you should know this. I'm sure Vince probably didn't tell you, but he was my first. He was the first guy I ever had sex with. In fact, he's the only ... Well, not anymore. I ... I wish I could talk to you, Mom. I hope you know what you're doing. I love you. We love you."

Nate sat silently for a time before speaking.

"So, I guess you decided to tell Mom after all, huh?" Nate said.

"Yeah, it just felt like I should. I don't even know why, exactly."

"You're probably right, Honey. She should know that."

"So, now what, Dad?"

"I don't know, Honey. I'm not sure what to do, other than wait to hear from her, or for her to come home. She told me she wouldn't be home tonight, so I don't really know what to expect."

At that moment, Alexa's phone announced that she had a text message.

"Maybe this is from Mom," she said as she checked. "No, it's from Lizzie."

"What does she say?"

"She's asking if we're O.K. and if Mom came back."

"Tell her we're fine," Nate said.

Alexa typed a message and sent it. Soon after she received another from Lizzie.

"She wants to know if she can come over and talk."

"That's fine with me, Alexa. Why not?"

Alexa sent another text message, this one telling Lizzie that she could feel free to come over at any time.


"Mrs ... Jan ... Mrs. Jan," Vince stumbled, "I don't know what to..."

"Vince," Janice replied, "I just want the truth. Be a man. Did you, or did you not fuck my daughter?"

"Fine, Jan," Vince said. "Yes, I did."

"When did this happen?"

"It was years ago. Maybe 3 or four."

"Were you and Alexa dating?"

"Not for very long."

"Did you know you were her first?"

"Yes, I did. O.K.? I admit it. I slept with Alexa, and I knew it was her first time. She didn't try to hide it."

"Did you do it with her because you knew she was a virgin?"

"What? Why would you think that? No, of course not. I liked Alexa, a whole lot. I still like her. No, the fact that she was a virgin had absolutely nothing to do with it."

"I'm glad to hear that," Janice said. "What else did you do with her?"

"Mrs. S ... I mean, Jan ... Are you serious? It was a long time ago."

"Are you saying you don't remember what you did with my daughter, besides fuck her, that is?"

"Jan, look ... It was a long time ago. I just don't remember all the details."

"Did you use a condom?"

"I'm sure we used a condom, yes."

"When I first had your cock in my mouth, Vince ... were you thinking about the fact that your cock had been inside my daughter?"

"Not at that moment, no."

"But at some point you did think about the fact that you had been with Alexa, and that pretty soon you were gonna be with her mother, right?"

"Of course. I thought about that all the way over here. I almost didn't come because of that."

"Really? Why, Vince?"

"Well, it just seemed freaky. I didn't know if I wanted to go through with it. For one thing, Alexa's a really nice girl. I didn't know how she would feel about me being with her mom."

"That's pretty noble of you, Vince. I'm impressed with you again, I must say."

"Thanks, I guess," Vince said.

"Why didn't you just tell me?"

"Are you serious? How the hell would I tell you that? I was still thinking this whole thing was some big joke you were playing. There was no way I could tell you about Alexa and me."

"That makes sense," Janice said. "I guess I just have one more question."

"What's that?"

"Are you ready to do it to me?"

"What do you mean?"

"You stuck that big, beautiful cock in Alexa. Now, are you ready to stick it in her mother? Are you ready to fuck me like you fucked my daughter?"

"Are you serious? You still want to? Are you sure? I thought you were getting ready to walk out."

"Not a chance, Vince. In fact, I can't tell you how turned on I am thinking about the fact that you were inside my daughter's pussy, and that soon you're gonna be inside mine. I really wanted you to fuck me before. But now ... now I can't fucking wait." She crawled back to Vince on the bed and took is semi-hard penis in her hand. "I want this cock Vince. I want you to fuck me with this cock. Let me get it hard, O.K.?"

Janice squeezed Vince's dick in her hand, then began running her lips up and down the shaft. She planted kisses on it, and grazed it with her tongue until it was hard again.

"And I thought just knowing I had been with Alexa seemed freaky. And you're into it? You're a freak-and-a-half, Jan."

"I hope you don't mind too much, Vince, 'cuz I'm probably gonna get even freakier."

Janice wasted no time. Once her new lover's cock was erect to her satisfaction, she climbed on top of him and slid herself back and forth.

"I want you to fuck me with your big hard cock, Vince. I want you to put that dick that you had inside my daughter, into me."

Vince took hold of Janice's hips and guided her onto himself.

"Ohhh, Jan ... I can't believe how I want you so bad."

"Oh, you got me, Honey. I'm all yours. MMmmmm ... that feels sooo good."

Janice started working herself down on Vince's cock. She was still totally wet from the last round of their adventure, and from her body's readiness for the next one. Had she not been so ultra-horny, she might have savored each inch of the young, hard pole she was mounting. But it was on for Janice in a big way. She wanted nothing less that to get fucked silly by the guy who had been her daughter's first. Soon she was as far down as she could go on Vince's cock. She felt the glans of his penis rubbing hard around her cervix. She ground her hips around and around.

"Ohhh, fuck, Jan! You are incredible."

"I told you, Vince. Satisfy your woman a few times and the heat is on. Now fuck me and fuck me hard."

Janice started rhythmically moving herself up and down on Vince, coming up fairly quickly, then slamming down hard so she felt him make contact inside of her. She then leaned forward so she could feel his hardness against her clit. He reached his hands behind her and grabbed her ass and helped her make maximum contact.

Then she leaned back and brought Vince's hands to her breasts.

"You have beautiful tits, Jan. Everything about you is beautiful."

"You do know what girls like to hear, don't you, Vince?" Janice panted.

"I'm totally serious, Jan. I think you're totally hot."

"Thank you, Sweetheart. I'm glad you think so. Now get on top of me, O.K.?"

Vince took no time in rolling Janice over onto her back. His dick never left her pussy during the maneuver. Seconds later he was on top of her, spreading her legs and pumping her like she wanted to be pumped.

"Like that? You wanna be fucked like that?"

"Just like that, Vince. Is this how you fucked Alexa? Tell me, Vince. Tell me how you fucked my daughter."

"You really want to hear that?" Vince asked.

"I do, Vince. I want to hear just how you fucked Alexa."

"O.K. If that's what you want. First she sucked me while I held her head."

"Ohhhh, good. She sucked that big dick that's in me right now. What else?"

"I played with her tits for a while."

"Did you like my daughter's tits? Did you suck 'em?"

"Yes, Alexa has awesome boobs. Even back then they were very nice. Yes, I sucked them."

"Mmmmmm ... Then what?"

"I guess I asked her if she was ready, and she said she was. So I got on top of her."

"Like you're on top of me now?"

"Yes, Jan. Just like I'm on top of you now. And I put it in, just a little, and then a little more."

"Was she tight? Was my daughter's pussy tight? Ohhh, fuck! Fuck Vince! Fuck! Keep going."

"Yes, her pussy was very tight, Jan. But it was awesome. Alexa was awesome."

"But she didn't cum."

"No, she didn't cum, Jan."

"But I'm gonna cum, Vince. You didn't make my little girl cum, but you're gonna make her mommy cum."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yyyyeeeeaaaahhhhhhh ... ohhhhhhhhhyyyyyeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh ... You are gonna make Mommy cum really good Baby..."

"That's good. I want you to cum, Jan."

"I'm gonna cum for you, Vince. Fuck meeee, fuck meeee... hard as you can, Vince. Fuck Mommy as hard as you can ... Aahhh ... AAaaahhh ... fuck! AAAhhhh... Yessss! Harder ... OOOohhh yeahhh..."

Vince pounded Janice as hard as he could. He raised his hips until the tip of his hard dick was almost completely out of her cunt. Then he held there for barely a second before driving back in as at full force. Janice got lost in the intensity of the pounding she was getting. Her head rolled back and she emmitted grunts and short bursts of moans each time the pile driver crashed into her.

Vince found a satisfaction he would never have expected in bringing forth such sounds and responses from a woman. For the first time ever, his own orgasm was secondary to that of his partner. He fucked Janice as hard as he knew how, but because it was what she wanted, not because it was he did. But in the end, both Vince and Janice got what they wanted.

Janice clutched Vince wildly as she exploded in orgasm. When he knew she was over the top, Vince let himself go as well. He ground hard into her as his cock began popping off in her cunt. They held position, him on top, dick still in her, and her underneath, legs wrapped around him, for several mintues.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.