Lizzie Came
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A teen named Lizzie goes to talk to her friend Alexa about a boyfriend, only to find that she's away with her mom. Only her dad is home and Lizzie decides to talk to him. Dad sees what is really causing Lizzie's troubles (she has never had an orgasm) and he helps her out. Lizzie then brings a girlfriend who has the same issue. Then Dad finds out his daughter is in the same boat. Even the mom gets involved in the sexcapades. (First published by me under Lauren Blue Eyes as a one chapter story.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

"Here," Nate said, "look at this, Honey."

He handed his phone to Alexa with the first picture Janice had sent showing on the screen.

"Dad," Alexa replied, "Mom's ... Mom's with Vince?"

"It certainly looks that way. See the message she sent with the picture?"

Alexa read the message with the picture of her mother and Vince, which read, Now I have my own student.

"What does that mean, Dad? Her own student?"

"Look at the next picture, Alexa."

Alexa ran her finger across the screen to advance to the next picture, which showed her mother's face next to Vince's penis.

"Oh, shit, Dad."

"Mm-hm. You may as well go ahead and look at the last one."

Alexa looked at the image of Vince's hand laying alongside what she figured must be her mother's wet vagina, then the accompanying message, which suggested that Vince had given Janice an orgasm.

"Cute, huh?" Nate remarked.

"I think I'm getting it," Alexa said. "Does this mean that Mom's teaching Vince how to make her cum?"

"That's my guess," Nate replied. "I think for her, I went too far when I was showing you how to orgasm. She seemed to be dealing fine with me and Lizzie, and even Gabby. But knowing you were part of the party pushed her over the edge and she decided to get even."

"So, you got these pictures before you and I made love, didn't you, Dad? You weren't going to do it, were you? And then you got Mom's pictures."

"That's how it went down, Alexa. I was trying to do the right thing, finally. But when I saw these pictures of your mom and Vince, I guess I thought, 'What the hell?' I ... I hope you don't feel used or anything, Sweetheart. I really wanted to be with you."

"I know, Dad. I wanted it too. I don't feel that way at all. Don't even worry about it. I'm really glad we did it."

"Me too, Alexa, regardless of what your mother's up to."

"So, she's doing Vince to get even with you?"

"It looks that way. Say Alexa, does Mom know that Vince was your first ... and, only guy? At least, only guy until tonight. Does she know about him?"

"No, she doesn't know. I don't think she even knows that we were together at all. Hardly anybody does. Why do you ask, Dad?"

"I don't know, really. I was just wondering."

"So, where is she? Do you think she's at Vince's house?" Alexa asked.

"I have no idea where she is," Nate replied.

"Should I call her?"

"What would you say, Honey?"

"I don't know, Dad. I'm not sure how I feel right now. I mean, if Mom's screwing Vince because she's mad at you, that makes me mad."

"Thanks, Alexa. You know what's kind of funny, though?"

"What?"

"Well, I was just thinking that you mother might not be so thrilled to be getting revenge through Vince if she knew he was your first. That might take some of the fun out of it for her."

"Yeah, I'm sure it would, Dad. Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll tell her that, but I'm going to call Mom."

Alexa pressed the number which corresponded with the speed dial for her mother, then pushed the call button and waited to hear the phone ring on the other end.


Vince's curiosity finally got the best of him and he had to ask.

"Mrs. S," Vince said, "were you sending those pictures to Mr. S?"

"Yes," Janice replied. "Yes Vince, that's what I was doing."

"Are you trying to get back at him?"

"Oh ... something like that, Vince. It all seems pretty complicated right now."

"And he was really with Alexa, like you said before?"

"That's right. Apparently he was with her and Lizzie."

"Wow, that's freaky."

"I know. Of course, me being here with you isn't exactly normal and rational, you know?"

"Yeah, I guess not."

Janice sat quietly for a moment before shaking her head in an attempt to dismiss any logical thoughts that might try and creep in. If Nate, and Lizzie, and even Alexa could act solely based on their lust and emotion, then so could she.

"I really don't want to worry about that right now, Honey. And I don't want you to either, O.K.? I believe you said something about wanting to make me cum again, right Vince?"

"Yeah, I did say that, Mrs. S."

"Well My Boy, how do you think you might go about that?" Janice said as she rolled toward Vince and put her hand on his mostly erect cock. "Do you wanna use this?"

She put her hand at the base of Vince's pole and stretched the skin down as she began kissing the shaft. It quickly made up the distance between mostly erect and rock hard. Janice kissed her way down to Vince's balls and started licking them.

"Ohhh, Mrs. Sssss ... fuck!"

"You like that, Sweetie? I like your cock, a lot. It's pretty magnificent. Has anyone ever told you that?"

"Not really. At least, nobody ever made it sound that cool."

Vince's comment made Janice laugh.

"You are funnier than you know, Young Man," she said as she stroked his cock. "So, do you know how you'd like to make me cum? You wanna use your ... mouth?"

Janice moved up Vince's body, kissing from his dick, to his belly, to his chest, to his chin, to his mouth.

"Umm..." Vince mumbled.

"What, Vince?" Janice queried. "Don't you want to make me cum with your mouth?"

"Well..."

"Vince, you are not about to tell me that you've never eaten a girl's pussy, are you?"

"No, no. Of course I have. I just don't know that I'm any good at it."

"Hmm ... Well, I know not every guy has the natural instinct to do it well ... not every girl for that matter. And if you did know how, you wouldn't be in the position of not having made your partners cum before. So, do you want that to be in your bag of tricks, Baby?"

"Sure ... Sure I do," Vince said unconvincingly.

"What's the problem, Vince? We showered together. We're both all clean. You washed me down there. I know you did. Your hands were everywhere on my body. I've given you oral pleasure. You don't wanna reciprocate? Remember when I told you that, if you satisfy a woman a couple of times, then the party is on? Well, the truth is that a lot of times, eating a woman's pussy well is the big show. Fucking can be incredible. And believe me Honey, I am dying to get this cock inside me, in a big fucking way. But if I let you out of here without making sure you can use your tongue properly, I will have done my job only halfway."

Vince still looked at Janice skeptically.

"Oh for crying out loud, Vince. You don't really get the power of this, do you? O.K., I think it's time for the show part of show and tell. Get on your hands and knees, Vince."

"What? Mrs. S, why?"

"Are you really going to start questioning my methods right now, Vince? Just do it and don't argue with me, please." Vince finally did as Janice instructed. "O.K., now, down on your elbows."

Vince considered asking why again, but decided he had best listen to his teacher. When he was in the position she wanted him in, Janice moved behind Vince and draped herself over his backside. She started kissing his lower back while she reached underneath him to play with his hard-on. Vince found the sensation very pleasurable, especially feeling Janice's warm, soft breasts against his butt cheeks.

Gradually Janice moved her kisses lower and lower. In not too long she was softly kissing on and around Vince's crack. No woman or girl Vince had ever been with had ever come close to touching him in this way. As Janice added the tip of her tongue to the mix, he began to feel amazing things.

"Ohhh, fffuuuuck!" He exclaimed. "Mrs. S ... what the fuck, what the fuck are you doing?"

"You like that, Vince Sweetie? You know, I'm really glad you're not a super hairy guy. I don't mind a guy having normal pubic hair. In fact, I hate it when guys shave themselves bare. They look like freshly plucked chickens. But I prefer that a guy not have really hairy balls or a hairy ass. It makes it a lot more fun to use my mouth around the area this way."

Janice began planting wet kisses on Vince's testicles from behind. Her kisses turned into saliva-dropping licks as she started getting his genitals very slippery. Her spit ran from his balls down his shaft and Janice used it to lube up his dick, which she started pumping slowly but firmly.

"Hooooo, fuck! Hoooooo shit ... fuck!" Vince moaned. "Ohhhhh, Mrs. SSSsssssss..."

"Using the mouth and the tongue to stimulate your partner can be pretty fucking amazing, you know Vince?"

Janice next pulled Vince's dripping wet prick slightly backward and began sucking it from behind. She had to lower her head to position herself somewhat below him to accomplish this feat. This pulled the skin on his prick extremely tight, which made him extra hard, and extra sensitive. While she was sucking and licking, Janice was getting her hand wet with her saliva, then caressing and squeezing Vince's balls as well as running her fingers up and down his crack.

His moaning became increasingly louder as Janice got more and more intimate with his naughty parts. Soon her wet fingers had made it all the way into Vince's crack, and a couple of fingertips were just grazing his asshole as they moved up and down. Janice could feel his cock bulging in her mouth, wanting to either shoot its load, or explode all together. Finally she released it and began licking her way back up.

"OOohhhhh!!!" Vince moaned, almost yelling. "Aaahhh!!! AAHHHH!!! FUCK!!! FFFFFUUUUUUUCCKKK!"

First her tongue slithered up his shaft, then all around his balls, then to the space between them and his asshole. Janice had a brief thought about being a smartass and stopping to tell Vince she was about to run her tongue over his perineum, but she figured that was a bit too cruel at that juncture. So she continued on her journey. When she licked that magical space, Vince thought he would blast off of the bed. He was face down, moaning into the mattress. Then Janice showed him the real meaning of ecstasy as the very tip of her agile tongue began circling his hole.

Vince grabbed the nearest pillow and buried his face in it as he screamed in pleasure. He felt like his balls were on fire, and he didn't want to put it out. His pleasure was so intense that he mostly forgot where he was, who he was with, or what his partner was doing behind him. Janice went round and round Vince's puckered hole, stopping every third or fourth round to tickle the center of the bullseye with the tip of her tongue. She was glad he was pushing his face into the pillow, because even then his screams and shouts seemed loud enough to alert hotel security.

After several minutes leading Vince through torturous Nirvana, Janice decided that if he were allowed to go on any longer he might have passed out or lost his mind. She slid her tongue away from his butthole and back down, first to his magic spot, then to his balls, then down his shaft again. When she reached the glans of his penis, she broke contact long enough to lie down on her back and scoot herself under him.

"Hold on for dear life, Sweetheart," Janice said as she got into position, even though she knew it was quite likely Vince was lost in a sea of stimuli, and therefore unable to understand spoken words.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.