Lizzie Came - Cover

Lizzie Came

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A teen named Lizzie goes to talk to her friend Alexa about a boyfriend, only to find that she's away with her mom. Only her dad is home and Lizzie decides to talk to him. Dad sees what is really causing Lizzie's troubles (she has never had an orgasm) and he helps her out. Lizzie then brings a girlfriend who has the same issue. Then Dad finds out his daughter is in the same boat. Even the mom gets involved in the sexcapades. (First published by me under Lauren Blue Eyes as a one chapter story.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Lizzie left Alexa and Nate and went to her car. Even before she put the key in the ignition, she was texting Gabriella. Once Lizzie found out that Gabriella was home, she was on her way immediately. She was barely inside the door before she was asking Gabriella questions.

"Gabby, I just came from Alexa's house. Her dad said that her mom had been with you. What does that mean? What happened?"

"You're gonna need to sit to hear this one," Gabby said.

The girls sat at either end of a loveseat in Gabriella's small living room.

"So? Mr. S said something about you being with Mrs. S. What was he talking about? What happened?"

"I met her at the store last night," Gabriella began. "I never really knew Alexa's mom that well, but she knew me, and she started talking to me. And I have to say, she was super nice. She knew about Vince and everything. She asked me if I wanted to, talk and she bought me coffee."

"What did you talk about?" Lizzie asked.

"I just started talking about Vince, and what happened with him and me, and him and you. We just talked about everything. You know... everything. What did Alexa's dad say?"

"He didn't say much while I was there. He said he wanted to talk to Alexa alone, so I left, and then I texted you. So, what else?"

"Like I said, Lizzie. We talked about everything that's been happening in the last few days."

"You mean, you talked about me, and you, and Mr. S? That everything?"

"Yes. I'm sorry, Lizzie. I really didn't mean to. But she was just so nice, and I had so much on my mind. We talked about school, my future, and eventually we got to talking about sex, just like you and Mr. S did."

"I guess I know what that's like," Lizzie said.

"Yeah," Gabriella replied. "I don't know if I thought she knew everything or what. But before I even realized what I was saying, I was talking about what happened when you and I went over to their house, when she and Alexa were away. And that you had gone there the night before. And I told her about how I had never had an orgasm before."

"I guess you did tell her everything. What did she say about all that, Gabby?"

"She was still really sweet, and understanding. I couldn't believe it, actually. Once I had said all that I thought she would be super pissed off. But she seemed interested, actually. After I had said it, I was sorry I did. But she wasn't mad at all."

"That's good."

"No kidding. Then she asked me all kinds of questions about sex, and vibrators and stuff like that. I've never talked to an adult like that before. It was really pretty cool."

"Did you go home after that?"

"Actually, we went to her car, cause I was gonna walk home, but she offered to drive me. Then we sat in her car and talked more. I liked her so much."

"I guess so ... geez, Gabby! Did she take you home then?"

"Not exactly, Lizzie."

"Why? What happened?"

"I ... I'm not exactly sure how it got started. I think maybe I leaned over to her side of the car to hug her, before she took me home."

"Yeah? And?"

"And before I knew it, we were kissing."

"What?" Lizzie said incredulously. "Are you fucking serious?" Gabriella smiled and nodded her head. "Gabby? What the hell?"

"I know, Lizzie. I can't believe it either. One minute I'm just talking with the mom of a girl I went to High School with. Next minute we're making out!"

"And everybody says I'm the crazy one," Lizzie said. "So, was that the end of it?"

"Not really. We went a little further than making out."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, um ... Mrs. S. fingered me and made me cum."

"No fucking way!" Lizzie exclaimed. "No, fucking, way!"

"It's true. I swear, Lizzie, I didn't know how horny I was. As soon as we kissed, I knew something was going to happen. Then when I felt her hands on me, I wanted it to happen right then and there. She reached under my shirt and it felt so good to have her touching me! Then she put her hand in my shorts and played with my ass. While she did that, her other hand unhooked my bra so she could touch my tits. Then when she put her hand in my panties she couldn't believe how wet my pussy was. She held my head and kept french kissing me so sweetly while she played with me. It was just amazing, Liz. And you know what she did after she made me cum?"

"No, what did she do?"

"When she stopped kissing me, she took her hand out of my shorts, put it up to her mouth, and licked her fingers!"

"You're kidding!"

"Nobody's ever done anything like that with me before, Lizzie. It was just ... I don't even know how to say how great it was."

"Wow! I can't believe you, Gabby!"

"Well, it's not like you didn't fuck her husband, Lizzie ... right in front of me no less."

"I know, I know. I'm just so shocked at you. It's so much more like something I would do. So, at least tell me that was the end of it."

"It was, for last night. She drove me home and we just kissed a little more in the car. But..."

"But what?"

"Well, Lizzie ... we decided to see each other again today."

"What? What, do you have a crush on Alexa's mom or something?"

"Maybe. But it's not like you don't have a big crush on her dad, Lizzie."

Lizzie paused to consider her response.

"I think you have me there, Gabby. I have a crush on him for sure. Anyway, you met Mrs. S again today?"

"Yes. She picked me up so we could talk some more."

"Did you talk?"

"Yes, but not just. She took me to her sister's beautiful apartment. Her sister's out of the country and Mrs. S is watching her place, so she had the keys."

"What did you do?"

"She took me to bed, Lizzie. We undressed each other, then we got into her sister's big bed. And we did everything. Lizzie, I've never, ever felt like that. Nobody's ever kissed me like that, or licked me like that. It was like she was in love with my pussy. I think she would have eaten me all night if she could. I did stuff to her too, but mostly I just lay there and let her do anything she wanted to me. I lost track of how many times I came. I ... oh, Lizzie ... I can't even describe it any more."

"I think I'm getting the picture, Gab. Holy fuck. I can't believe all this, but I'm happy you felt so good."

"Is that how Mr. S made you feel, Lizzie?"

"Yeah, I think so. I mean, it was like nothing I ever felt before. But it was a lot faster than what you did. He never took me to bed like Mrs. S took you. That actually sounds really amazing now that I'm thinking about it."

"I hope you get to do it, Lizzie."

"Me too. I hope I get another chance to be with Mr. S. But I don't know if that will happen now."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, while you were with Alexa's mom, I was at her house with her dad. And, with her too."

"What? With who?"

"Alexa. She was there too."

"And what happened?"

"Well, we got the idea of masturbating together, and of getting her dad to join us."

"What?!? Alexa, with her dad? Are you kidding me?"

"Actually, they had gotten off together last night, probably while you were out with Mrs. S. Alexa told me all about her and her dad. Apparently there are a bunch of us who had never cum before. Alexa never had either. So just like he did with us, Mr. S taught Alexa how to do it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.