Lizzie Came - Cover

Lizzie Came

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A teen named Lizzie goes to talk to her friend Alexa about a boyfriend, only to find that she's away with her mom. Only her dad is home and Lizzie decides to talk to him. Dad sees what is really causing Lizzie's troubles (she has never had an orgasm) and he helps her out. Lizzie then brings a girlfriend who has the same issue. Then Dad finds out his daughter is in the same boat. Even the mom gets involved in the sexcapades. (First published by me under Lauren Blue Eyes as a one chapter story.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

"Do you think Mrs. S will be O.K.?" Lizzie asked.

"I'm sure she'll be fine, Lizzie," Nate responded. "She was just a little shocked at what she walked in on. And she didn't realize Alexa was involved."

"Why did you tell her, Dad?" Alexa asked.

"I didn't want to keep secrets, Honey. Besides, she was honest with me about something and I wanted to do the same with her."

"What was she honest with you about?" Alexa asked.

"You guys will hear about this, I'm sure. So there's really no reason for me not to tell you."

"What is it, Mr. S?" Lizzie asked.

"Janice was with Gabriella."

"What do you mean, Dad? When?"

"Apparently, Mom ran into Gabby last night. She knew she had been upset about Vince and all that, so she asked her if she wanted to talk. And I guess Gabby really wanted to talk. And once she started talking, she shared about everything that happened."

As soon as Nate had spoken the last half of his sentence he realized that, as far as he knew, Alexa still didn't know about what had happened with Gabriella, nor the full story of what had happened with Lizzie.

"What are you talking about, Dad? What happened with Gabby? What does that mean?"

Nate's brain was feeling foggy from all the things that had been going on, as well as the secrets he was trying to manage. He had already screwed things up with Jan. He decided to tell Alexa the truth and take his lumps.

"Honey, I need to tell you some things," Nate said. "But, um ... Lizzie, I'm sorry, but I'd like to talk to Alexa alone for a while. Would you mind..."

"Of course, Mr. S," Lizzie replied. "I need to get home anyway. I'm sorry for everything you guys." Lizzie hugged Nate, and then Alexa. "I feel like this was all my fault."

"Don't feel that way, Lizzie. I think we're all guilty in one way or another."

"Dad," Alexa said, "What do you..."

"I'll tell you everything in a minute, Honey. Thanks, Lizzie. I'm sure we'll be talking to you soon."

"No problem. I love you guys."

"We love you too, Liz," Alexa said.

Lizzie got her purse and keys and exited through the front door. Nate and Alexa were alone.

"Dad, what is going on?"

"Let's go sit down, Alexa, and I'll explain."

The two took seats facing each other. Alexa noted a very serious look on her father's face.

"Geez, Dad. What on earth is going on?"

"Well, Sweetheart, it's ... I'm just going to tell you everything." Nate took a deep breath before continuing. "You know a lot of what's been going on, but there are some parts you don't. You know about Lizzie coming here and talking to me."

"Of course."

"So, I told you what we talked about, and she told you some things too. But what I'm guessing she didn't tell you is that I didn't just talk to her. And I didn't just coach her through masturbation."

"She told me, Dad. She said she basically threw herself at you and that you touched her and kissed her, and that you did more than talk to make her cum."

"Did she tell you anything else?"

"I asked her if she had sex with you and she said 'no.'"

"Anything else?" Nate asked.

"I ... I don't think so." Alexa replied. "Is there more to tell?"

"I'm afraid so. I did those things, to help her have an orgasm. And she's right, she did throw herself at me. But I don't blame her, really. She was pretty worked up, and she was feeling loved, and safe. And I absolutely could have said 'no'. It's not like she forced me. But I could have stopped and I didn't. That's my fault."

"So Dad, you didn't have sex with Lizzie? Is that right?"

"Yes and no, Honey."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that when she came over that night, we did not have sex. But I did help her have an orgasm, and ... Even though we didn't have sex, she ... She..."

"You can say it, Dad. What? Did she give you a blowjob?"

"Ohhhh, Man. Yes, Alexa. That's what happened."

"O.K. Well, thanks for telling me. Does Mom know?"

"She does now."

"Is that what she was so upset about when she came home?"

"No, she wasn't even mad about what I was doing with Lizzie."

"I don't understand that, Dad. Why wouldn't she be upset about that?"

"It's kind of complicated. Let's just say for now that she wasn't upset about it. What she was upset about was that what I was doing involved you in any way. That's what got her so cranked-up."

"I started it, Dad! Well, Lizzie and me. It's not like you asked us to masturbate together."

"I know, Honey. But Mom didn't really care how it happened. I think she was just shocked to find out you were there with Lizzie and me."

"Well, I want to talk to her when she comes back."

"Of course. Although she said she might not be back tonight."

"Where is she?" Alexa asked. "What is she doing?"

"I don't know, Honey," Nate replied. "But she's a big girl. She knows what she's doing, I'm sure."

"So, was that it, Dad? Lizzie gave you a blowjob ... was that what you wanted to tell me?"

"Not completely, no."

"O.K., Dad. Just tell me already. I can handle it."

"All right, I'm just going to spill it all. I can't take this anymore."

"That's good, Dad. Tell me everything else."

"First," Nate began, "Lizzie came back the next morning, with Gabby."

"What?" Alexa said. "With Gabby? Why?"

"I'll tell you what, Honey ... Let me tell you everything, then you can ask all the questions you want. Does that work for you?"

"Sure. Go ahead."

"Gabby had broken up with Vince the night before, after Lizzie had been here with me. Gabby got in touch with Lizzie and they met to kind of compare notes and they ended up getting along. So, Lizzie wanted to tell me that not only did she not go back to Vince, but that Gabby had broken up with him too."

"O.K. Go on."

"Apparently when the two of them got to talking, Lizzie found out that Gabby had the same problems with Vince, and sex."

"Vince wasn't getting Gabby off either?"

"Pretty much, yeah," Nate said. "So, when Lizzie heard that, she got so excited about what had happened to her, with me earlier in the night, she told Gabriella about it."

"She told Gabby about what you guys did?"

"Yes, especially about having her first orgasm ever ... with me. And as it turned out, Gabriella had never had one either."

"Are you serious, Dad? That's why Lizzie brought Gabby here?"

"Pretty much. I really think she was just excited and trying to help."

"I'm sorry, Dad. I swear, I love that girl, but she is an incredible ditz sometimes. So, go on."

"You don't have to be sorry, Alexa. Once again, I could have changed the course of things and I didn't. Anyway, Lizzie convinced me to guide Gabriella through an orgasm, which I did. Although I got more physically involved in the process that I had with Lizzie."

"Did you have sex with Gabby, Dad?"

"No, but..."

"But what?"

"I gave Gabriella oral sex."

"O.K."

"And then, I actually did have sex with Lizzie."

Alexa was silent for a time as she processed what her father had just told her.

"Are you O.K., Honey?" Nate said.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Dad. I'm just thinking." Nate waited patiently while Alexa mulled things over. "I don't really know what to say."

"Are you mad, Honey? I wouldn't blame you if you were."

"No. I mean, I don't know who I would be mad at, besides Vince for being such an ass to all 3 of us."

"All 3 of us? Who's us, Alexa."

"Lizzie, Gabby and me."

"How was Vince an ass to you?"

"Well, Dad, since it's revelation time, I guess I may as well tell you. Vince was my first."

Now it was Nate's turn to process.

"Oh, wow. Well, I guess that answers a big question that was on my mind."

"What question was that," Alexa asked.

"Whether or not you were having sex," Nate replied.

Alexa chuckled.

"Why were you wondering about that, Dad?"

"Because of Lizzie at first. Hearing some of her stories led me to wonder if you were anywhere in her league."

"Dad, I don't know if porn stars are in Lizzie's league. Well, I'm sure that's not fair. I didn't really mean that. She's just a really sexual person and everybody wants her. I mean, look at her."

"She is very attractive. I can't deny that. But from what she said to me, she doesn't think she's that attractive."

"No, she has self-esteem issues, believe it or not."

"I believe it," Nate said. "But ... maybe you don't want to say any more, and that's fine. But, well... Vince? Really?"

"I don't mind talking about it, Dad. There's not much to talk about, though. I was 15. He was nowhere near as hot as he is now, but he was cute. I knew he had been with other girls before me, and I didn't care. The fact is that I didn't really love him or anything. It was more like he was a goal I could achieve. He's older than me. He was always with cheerleaders and all the other super popular girls. Well, like Lizzie."

"How did I not know about him? Were you dating long?"

"We never dated, Dad. We did it the one time and that was it. Truth is, he wasn't really a bad guy. I don't even know that he's a bad guy now. He's just immature and self-centered. He was that way back then, but he's a lot more of both now. Anyway, does that answer your question?"

"Well, I shouldn't ask you any more. And feel free to say you don't want to tell me, but ... how many ... have you ... a lot?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.