Lizzie Came - Cover

Lizzie Came

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A teen named Lizzie goes to talk to her friend Alexa about a boyfriend, only to find that she's away with her mom. Only her dad is home and Lizzie decides to talk to him. Dad sees what is really causing Lizzie's troubles (she has never had an orgasm) and he helps her out. Lizzie then brings a girlfriend who has the same issue. Then Dad finds out his daughter is in the same boat. Even the mom gets involved in the sexcapades. (First published by me under Lauren Blue Eyes as a one chapter story.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Nate went around to the back door of their house where he assumed Janice had entered. He went directly up the back stairs to their bedroom and sure enough, Janice was sitting on the bed waiting for him.

"What was that little show going on down there?" Janice asked.

"Jan, I'm so sorry," Nate said. "I can explain."

"You can explain why you were with our daughter's best friend, without your pants, and with her naked? You can explain that?"

"Uh ... not very well, but..."

"It doesn't matter, Nate," Jan said.

Nate was getting the impression that something was going on with Janice, because she wasn't screaming and threatening to throw him out of the house.

"Wh ... what do you mean, Janice? Wh ... why wouldn't it matter?"

"I know about what happened while we were gone, Nate."

"You do? Well, what do you mean, exactly?"

"I know everything, Nate. I know Lizzie came on Saturday night when she was upset about Vince, and you helped her get off, and she gave you a blowjob. I know she came back the next morning with Gabriella, who had also broken up with Vince, and you ate her pussy and made her cum, and that you then fucked Lizzie."

"Oh shit," Nate whispered aloud. "Jan, I..."

Jan held up her hand.

"I told you, Nate. It doesn't matter now. I forgive you. And I have to ask you to forgive me too."

"What? Jan, what are you talking about?"

"I wasn't at work tonight."

"You weren't? I don't understand. Then where were you?"

"Hold on to your hat, Nate Honey. I was with Gabriella."

Nate furrowed his brow and looked intently at Janice. He thought he had heard what she said, but his brain said he must have been mistaken.

"You were ... what did you say?"

"You heard me correctly. I was with Gabby."

"But ... When you say 'with, ' what does that mean?"

"It means I was with her, like you were with both her and Lizzie. I was giving her an orgasm. And, I was showing her how to give me one."

"Janice, what the hell are you talking about?" Nate said, his mouth agape.

"Sit down, Nate. I'll explain. But sit down." Nate grabbed a chair and sat across from the bed facing Janice. When I was out last night, I just happened to run into Gabriella. It was nothing planned. She was just there. So, we got to talking. I asked her to have coffee and she accepted. I told her I had heard about her and Vince, and because she was one of our daughter's friends, I just wanted to give her the opportunity to talk if she needed to."

"O.K.," Nate said. "And?"

"And boy, did she want to talk. As soon as we sat down, the flood gates opened. I swear, I heard her life story. She talked all about Vince, she talked about college, she talked about her childhood, she talked about wanting a career in athletics after she graduates."

"All right. I'm tracking so far, Jan."

"And of course, when we talked about Vince, we talked about Lizzie. Apparently Gabby and Lizzie have become friends since they both broke up with Vince."

"Jan, I don't see how any of this could lead to..."

"You will, Nate. Just hold your horses. Of course, I already knew about Lizzie being over here while we were away. Although, apparently I didn't know the whole story. I don't think Gabby meant to spill the beans at first. She started by talking about Lizzie and not naming her. But obviously, I knew who she meant. When I told her I knew about Lizzie coming over, she assumed I knew more than I actually did. She started apologizing for everything that happened, and saying how awesome you were to both her and Lizzie, and how you helped them so much.

And of course I'm thinking, 'Gabriella was over with Lizzie? Nate didn't tell me that.' That made me a little suspicious that there had been more going on. But Gabby kept mostly quiet about it, at least last night. But then guess what happened, Nate?"

"What?"

"Gabby and I started to talk about sex. Amazingly, she had a 'I've never had an orgasm story' just like Lizzie. But you already knew that, didn't you Nate? I mean seriously, don't these girls know about vibrators?"

"That's what I was... ," Nate began. "But, never mind. I'll tell you later. Go on, Jan."

"Well, Nate, I have to admit that I understand the draw. Lizzie is so magnetic. I know why you couldn't help yourself. And then when she came the next morning with Gabby, who is another knockout, and she wanted help with her sexual performance too, it's no wonder you obliged those two young things. I know that partly because I ended up in the same boat."

"What do you mean, Jan?"

"I mean, my heart went out to Gabby for various reasons. And I thought that it would probably help her out to have a woman's perspective on love and boyfriends and ... you know ... orgasms. Next thing I know Gabby and I are in the SUV kissing, and I have one of my hands down the back of her shorts sliding my fingers up and down her crack while my other hand is up the back of her shirt unhooking her bra. All of a sudden I had this incredible desire to make that girl cum."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.