Lizzie Came - Cover

Lizzie Came

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teen named Lizzie goes to talk to her friend Alexa about a boyfriend, only to find that she's away with her mom. Only her dad is home and Lizzie decides to talk to him. Dad sees what is really causing Lizzie's troubles (she has never had an orgasm) and he helps her out. Lizzie then brings a girlfriend who has the same issue. Then Dad finds out his daughter is in the same boat. Even the mom gets involved in the sexcapades. (First published by me under Lauren Blue Eyes as a one chapter story.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

"What the hell is your problem?" Vince said. "Why are you being like this?"

"I don't have a problem, now," Gabriella replied. "I just don't need you anymore, like I already told you."

"Since when, Gabby?"

"I told you last night, Vince. I'm sick of you talking about Lizzie all the time. And she said you do the same thing to her, always talking about me."

"You talked to Lizzie?" Gabriella nodded. "When did you talk to Lizzie?"

"We texted last night after we both got home, and we met this morning to talk."

"What did you talk about?"

"None of your business," Gabriella said with a scoff.

"Come on, Gabby," Vince said in a semi-whine. "Seriously?"

"We decided that all you care about is yourself, Vince. O.K.?"

"What do you mean? Why would you say that?"

Gabby crossed her arms and scowled at him.

"I don't have to say anything to you. And besides, I really shouldn't say anything at all."

Vince saw a crack in Gabriella's not completely hardened armor.

"Come on, Gabby. Please? Just tell me. What were you guys talking about. Please?"

"O.K., fine. But you can't say anything!"

"No shit! Of course, I would never say anything. I swear."

"All right. Well, we know you were hooking up with both of us, Vince. How could you do that, anyway? You were having sex with her still while you had started seeing me? And when you told me you had already broken up with Lizzie so I'd have sex with you, you were still screwing her? What's up with that?"

"I don't know! I get confused about my feelings. I'm sorry!"

"It doesn't matter, Vince. That's not even the most important thing, that you were seeing both of us."

"What does that mean? What is the most important thing?"

"Lizzie and I both realized how all you care about is yourself when we hook up, O.K.?"

"What? Like how? You've always been into it when we have sex. I know you have."

"I acted like I was into it. But it was always all about you. It was never about me. I kept hoping I'd get more out of it, but I didn't realize what I was missing, until Lizzie and I ... talked."

"You're nuts, Gabriella. You don't make any sense."

"I never had an orgasm, Vince! Did you know that? Did you have any idea?" Vince looked puzzled. "See? You barely even understand. Not only did you never make me cum, or care, I had never had one at all before."

"Before what? Before what, Gabby? What are you saying?"

"Just that I know what it's like now. I had an orgasm. Somebody helped Lizzie and me both understand that we're a part of it too, not just the guy. And that what we want matters too."

"What do you mean? Lizzie? Gabby, did you hook up with Lizzie?"

"No ... well ... not just ... It doesn't matter, Vince. My eyes are open now."

"Gabby ... Why are you being such a bitch?"

Gabby stopped and gave Vince a cold stare.

"Hold up your hand, Vince," she said firmly. He looked puzzled again. "Just hold up your hand." Finally he obliged and lifted his right hand in the air. "Meet your new best friend, Vince. I hope you'll be very happy together."

Gabriella turned to leave.

"Gabby, wait," Vince called after her. "Come on ... don't be like that. Stay with me. I'm sorry, really. I can do it for you. I can make you cum. That's what you want, isn't it? I can do it."

"Yeah, right," Gabriella said with pursed lips. "That'll be the day."

"Seriously, Gabby. Come on. Let me try at least."

Gabriella stopped, looked at Vince and considered his request for a moment.

"Do you really mean that, Vince?"

"I swear! I can do it!" he insisted.

She turned and walked back to him.

"O.K., Vince. I don't think you have a clue about making a girl cum. I'll bet anything you've never done it. I barely know how myself. But just to prove a point, I'll give you a shot. You got 15 minutes."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.