Double or Nothing
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2011 by T.S. Fesseln

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Twin models find themselves kidnapped and used for a couples pleasure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sex Toys  

Amanda didn’t care. Exhaustion had finally claimed her. The pain and the pleasure had wracked her being until everything had become a surreal blur. She could barely keep her focus on her twin sister across from her, looking very much like the image of fatigue. Thankfully the itch caused by the salve had finally stopped its lecherous magic and only a sore numbness remained.

What she wouldn’t give for a bed right now; better yet, her hammock back home where she could laze under the old cottonwoods and let the warm breeze slowly rock her to sleep.

Whack!

Amanda screamed into her gag as Mistress snapped her crop on Amanda’s nicely rounded rear.

“Awake now, slave 1?” Mistress hissed as she walked around to the side of her captive.

Crying from the sudden pain, Amanda nodded her head.

“Good. It is time for you to use the bathroom and rest before our next lesson.”

Amanda nodded automatically though her mind screamed ‘oh God, what next?’ She watched as Mistress first lowered the balance bar then unbuckled Cassandra’s ankles from the platform. It wasn’t long before her defeated sister, leashed and bound, shuffled wearily behind Mistress out the door, leaving Amanda to herself.

She hadn’t thought of the bathroom or other necessities like eating. All she had fixated on was surviving the task at hand. Now that she was self-aware, Amanda felt the need to go. She also felt the empty ache of a stomach that didn’t have a breakfast filling it.

The recording still droned on. It had become background static for her. She was sure that her brain had subconsciously downloaded all the info and she would be able to perform when needed.

How many minutes passed, Amanda had no idea, but the woman named Mistress appeared beside the captive blonde girl, smiling and holding that infernal riding crop.

“You’re not going to cause me any problems, are you slave 1?”

Amanda shook her head weakly. No, she was too tired to do anything except concentrate on not wetting herself and doing things that wouldn’t cause her any more pain. A gush of relief flowed through her as the vibrator slipped out of her and her ankles were unfastened. But, just like her sister, her ankles were soon hobbled and she was paraded on a leash outside her bedroom cell and into the basement proper.

Without a word, the platinum blonde Mistress led Amanda to the foot of the stairs and gave her a quick tug on the lead. Carefully, Amanda stepped up and found that her rope hobble allowed her to just make the stair. It was slow going, but the woman was patient, watching her captive take one step at a time until they both made the top of the staircase.

At the top of the stairs were the kitchen/dining room. It harkened back to an age when linoleum was king and turquoise was the color of choice. Filmy curtains filtered the sunlight as Mistress led Amanda to small table where her sister sat. The first thing Amanda noticed was that her sister was ungagged and before her was a fresh grapefruit half already sectioned and complete with a glossy maraschino cherry in the center. There also was a glass of milk, a smaller glass of orange juice and a bowl of cereal. As soon as Master saw Amanda, he poured some milk into the cereal bowl.

“Now, I will explain the rules to y’all,” the man said as Mistress sat Amanda down near her sister, “No talking or fussing allowed or I will get meaner than a trapped badger. Slave 1, you’ll get to feed your sister slave first. After she has had her fill, then it’s your turn. Any misbehaving on any of your parts and we’ll make it real painful for a real long time. Understand, slaves?”

Amanda nodded her head and so did her sister Cassandra.

There was a slight tug on Amanda’s wrist cuffs and then she felt them part. Mistress brought them in front of the seated girl and fastened them back together.

“Now feed your sister, slave 1.”

With her wrists cuffed together, Amanda awkwardly started feeding her sister; first the cereal and then the grapefruit, letting her sister sip at her beverages in between. It wasn’t long before breakfast was finished. Mistress wiped Cassandra’s lips and replaced the gag before going over to Amanda and redoing Amanda’s bondage by refastening her wrists behind her back.

Then Amanda’s gag was unbuckled and removed.

“Here you go, slave 1, eat up. Slave 2 will feed you,” Master said as he sat a new bowl of cereal and a grapefruit in front of her.

The grapefruit was sweet and the cereal was her favorite: Raisin Bran. In fact, the breakfast had everything she liked. Her sister’s cereal was ‘Total’. Another chill went through her. They knew what she and her sister liked for breakfast. How much more did the kidnappers know?

After she was done eating, the gag went back in and her sister’s wrists were once more ensnared behind her back. She watched as her sister was led off by Master and Mistress and she was left alone.

Amanda looked around at the small kitchen area. There was a door leading out to the back of the house, she assumed, and another leading to the garage. There was no telling how long her captors would be gone but she felt like she had to at least take a chance to poke through the kitchen drawers for a knife or something.

Gingerly, the bound blonde stood up from her chair and shuffled over to the kitchen cupboards. She opened the first drawer, only to find it empty save for a moldy packet of catsup. The next drawer revealed a tray of cheap flatware but didn’t even have a butter knife that she could use. She debated on grabbing a fork, but decided against it.

Amanda pulled out the third drawer and found a smattering of cooking utensils: large wooden spoons, tongs, a can opener; everything she would expect to find in a kitchen except for the knives she was looking for. She grunted into her gag and shuffled back to her chair before the couple returned.

A few moments later, Mistress returned.

“I am so glad you decided to behave, slave 1,” Mistress said with a genuine smile, “You could have tried to escape; left here by your little lonesome. But you stayed put. Now it is time for your potty break and then a little nap time before we begin with some more training.”

Amanda allowed herself to be pulled along by her leash from the kitchen to the master bedroom where her sister was curled up under the sheets. In the little master bathroom, Mistress stopped beside the toilet.

“Time to go, slave 1.”

The bound girl had almost ceased to be shocked by what they asked of her, but going to the bathroom in front of strangers on cue still made her blush with embarrassment. But go she did and let Mistress clean her with both paper and wipes before leading her back to the bedroom.

Master had held up in his hands a valentine red satin corset with black lace trim.

“Time to get you ready for your nap,” he smiled.

The Master wrapped the corset around her waist and began to hook Amanda into it. It was a very tight fit and it presented her bare breasts prominently and left her sex uncovered. Mistress undid Amanda’s ankle cuffs and gently rolled up each leg a red fishnet stocking and then a matching lacy g-string. It is the most clothes she had worn since being abducted. The cuffs went back on and her ankles were hobbled again.

Master peeled the sheets off to reveal her sister Cassandra dressed in the same fashion save for the black color of her outfit. Her collar was leashed to the headboard and soon Amanda’s was as well.

“Rest well girls. The next lesson may be very painful,” Mistress smiled as she closed the door, leaving the twins to their selves.


“Are you okay being here by yourself?” Ray asked as he gathered up the van keys.

“Yes, my Master,” Janice replied, kissing her husband on the cheek, “we will be fine. The girls are now taking a nap and their next lesson will be a breeze.”

“I don’t like you giving lessons alone,” Ray frowned, “It’s inviting danger in through the front door.”

“Relax,” she whispered into his ear, “I’ll be just fine. You get your running around done and I will take care of our business here.”

“I still don’t like it,” he said under his breath.

“Master, we need things and you need to check on a few things we don’t dare here in the house, like making sure that our trail hasn’t been followed and laying down that false trail you are so proud of. You have known me long enough to know I can handle these two. Just go and get things done.”

“Now I know why I rescued you,” Ray said with a slight, lop-sided smile.

“I didn’t NEED rescuing,” Janice replied, knowing full well what her life would have been like if Ray hadn’t taken her out of that situation. Stephanie would have grown up not knowing her mother; not knowing that her mother was enslaved...

Janice’s thoughts were interrupted by a deep kiss by her husband. Their tongues glided over each other’s until he broke it off.

“I will see you in a little while,” he said.

“You better,” she replied as she watched him close the door to the garage.


Mrs. Shickley watched the dark blue Dodge Caravan pull out of her new neighbor’s garage and head down the street. Her new neighbors kept strange hours, she noticed. She didn’t know what they did but it looked like the missus was alone this afternoon. Maybe it was a good time to go say hello.

Loren Shickley was certainly an attractive woman for being forty. She was an army wife and an army daughter so she knew how to keep in shape. Her departed husband hadn’t been with her for nearly 10 years now and Loren really didn’t want to ‘move on’. She was as happy as she was ever going to be. She had a good job as a department manager and in her off time, she enjoyed watching what the neighbors were doing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.