Double or Nothing
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2011 by T.S. Fesseln

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Twin models find themselves kidnapped and used for a couples pleasure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sex Toys  

Amanda's mouth was getting dry. The ring gag the man made her wear kept her mouth open. She could still taste his cum coating her mouth, making her want to wretch. She was also drooling, the saliva streaming at the corners of her lips and down over her chest and breasts.

Her crossed legs were still chained to her red leather collar so she was sitting more or less on her tailbone with her puss open for all to see. She was kept sitting by a chain running from her collar to a bolt in the ceiling. Her wrists were cuffed behind her back and the leather bags were still tightened over her hands, forcing them into fists.

The worst part of it all was the wanton itch that still inflamed her sex. The man had only teased her with the vibe, leaving her on the edge with no way of pushing herself over. The prickliness left by the gel only served to focus her attention on her vagina and trying to soothe it.

The door opened back up and the man step inside, shutting the door. He was dressed in a tight-fitting black t-shirt and jeans. He held a riding crop at his side as he approached her.

"I bet you have an itch you just can't scratch now don't you, slave 1?"

Amanda gave the Master a scowl.

Ray went over to the dresser and picked up the vibrator he had used earlier and coated it with some more of that infernal gel. Turning it on, he left it resting between her legs, its buzzing tip teasing at her swollen lips.

"Now, slave, I can help you with that if you want or I can just leave you be, letting that itch drive you to the nut house. It's really up to you."

Amanda kept staring at him, frowning.

"All you have to do, slave, is ask me to make you cum. I give you permission to. Just show me you want that thing there crammed up inside you and to be fucked with it."

The humming of the vibrator sent a burst of fuel into her burning coals, sending licks of passion lapping through her. She tried to impale herself onto the phallus, but it was only balanced against her and moved when she did.

"I am giving you 10 seconds slave to make up your mind before I leave this room. One ... two..."

Amanda's soul was being rent apart. To admit to this man that she wanted it would give him permission to rape her yet she didn't know if she could go on like this, having an orgasm dangled in front of her like this like a carrot and yet denying it to her. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for that lotion he put between her legs. But now, like this, she didn't know if she could take it.

"Six ... seven..."

The bound blonde nodded her head and garbled something through the ring of her gag.

"You want me to fuck you, slave?"

Amanda nodded again.

"Say 'fuck me, master.'"

"Uuck eee, ahhheer," Amanda implored, her whole being flushed red from shame.

The man grinned as he sat down on the bed beside the girl. She held her head down and some of her blonde curls dangled down to hide her face.

"Look at me, slave," he said.

Slowly her head came up and her brown eyes met his. There was an erotic sadness about them as she looked at him, he thought. Something had just broke and there would be no way of repairing it.

He picked up the vibe and eased it into her, his cold gray eyes never wavering from hers. He gently pulled the device out only to plunge it back in slowly. Every thrust brought another pang of pleasure. She rocked herself as much as she could to squeeze every bit of bliss out of each push but, he was slow; so very slow.

Amanda whimpered in aggravation. He was doing as he said he would but it was tormenting her more than anything.

Through it all, the man's eyes remained locked onto hers.

His pace quickened and so did hers as she gyrated and bucked within her bondage. She could smell her own incense as it coated the phallus. She was moaning and panting, trying to get him to move faster.

"I command you to cum, slave,"

Faster and faster he pumped the vibrator into her as her entire being was sundered by a molten ecstasy she had never known before. Passion seared her again and again as she thrashed in her restraints. Finally he pulled the vibe from her and let her pyres die down.

"Very good, slave 1," he said,"Just rest now until dinner. I hope you'll like what Mistress is cooking up for y'all."

The man got up and left the room, leaving Amanda panting again, her whole self melting with fatigue.

-o0o-

Ray smiled as he sat back and watched the girls on the monitor. Number 1 hung like a discarded puppet in her bondage. She would struggle a little every now and again, but it was more to find some level of comfort rather than trying to get away. Number 2 struggled quite a bit after Ray had left her, mainly trying to wipe his cum off her face. She had been left in a frogtie and untethered to the bed on which she laid. The blonde could have squirmed off the bed to the floor, but she hadn't. After trying to wipe off her face on the pillow, she just curled up into a ball and whimpered. She was probably wondering what was next.

He spent some time editing the footage and making sure that he and his wife were unidentifiable. Their client would be getting a good look at the girl's training.

Janice came in and sat down beside him, pulling her chair close so that she could nestle against him as he worked.

"I cooked something special for the twins," Jan purred as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I bet you did," he smiled.

"They'll be lapping it as soon as it cools down, Master. It's in the refrigerator now. In a while, they will have a very intimate dinner in the basement."

"Number 2 will like that," Ray said, "She misses her sister."

They cuddled quietly together as Ray continued to edit the training sessions. Janice liked the way she looked on camera, whether tied down in her husband's bed or dominating some hapless merchandise squirming at her feet. Janice kept herself in good shape running every morning. She got to know Ray's son better on those runs. Though he was quiet, she could read a lot into his body language. Jeffery was quite a bit like his father, with a façade as strong and silent as granite.

Janice smiled and kissed her husband's cheek.

"You know, Master, you haven't tied me up in awhile."

"Is that so?" Ray asked, still looking at the tied blonde struggling on the screen.

Janice nuzzled her husband, kissing him behind his ear, "Uh-huh."

"I don't think it's a good idea, honey, 'specially since we're on the job."

"You can see for yourself that the girls are exhausted, Ray. You tied them so I know they aren't going anywhere. We have plenty of time before dinner and I think it will do both of us good."

Ray looked over into his wife's green eyes, "You know, I might be low on ammo."

Janice stood up and straddled her husband facing him. She cradled his face in her slender hands and leaned into him. The feel of her warm body against him was breathtaking as she kissed him deeply. Their tongues danced around each other's as if in an erotic ballet. She pressed herself against him more, rocking her hips as he embraced her tightly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.