Double or Nothing - Cover

Double or Nothing

Copyright© 2011 by T.S. Fesseln

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Twin models find themselves kidnapped and used for a couples pleasure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sex Toys  

Even though they were far from delivering the twins, Janice felt as if a huge load had been lifted from her shoulders. The abduction part was done and it was time now to savor part of their efforts. She shrugged out of her jacket and unbuttoned her blouse. The belt came next, along with her holster and fake gun. She noticed one of the twins had noticed it when they went to pick them up and she was sure that part of her costume helped convince the twins that they were indeed detectives and needed to talk to them.

Janice stripped out of her pants next, laying them on the bed. She would hang them up later. Right now, she wanted to get back downstairs to have a little girl time with the twins. She selected a wonderful black leather teddy with a plunging neckline.

She really didn't bring along a lot of this type clothing, only a few pieces that screamed dominatrix. It was important to Janice to set the stage correctly and look the part. Ray and she didn't know who the client was, including the client's sex, so training had to include a dominate female aspect. Janice was more than willing to oblige with that part of it.

The blonde slipped out of her bra and panties and into the figure-hugging teddy. Looking in the mirrored closet doors, she thought she looked almost like a blonde Vampirella. Janice fought to keep a trim figure by jogging and working out at the gym with her husband. Looking at herself now, with her long, platinum blonde hair cascading down her back, her narrow waist, and long legs, she knew that she was a stunning woman and most of those genes had passed on to her teenage daughter Stephanie.

Janice picked up a pair of black thigh-high boots and slipped them on. She was comfortable with the 5-inch heels they had and it made her look that much taller. The black opera gloves were last. One more glance in the mirror before she headed down to teach the twins a few more things.

"God, every time I see you in that outfit reminds me why I married you." Ray smiled, giving his wife a warm hug before he climbed out of his detective's costume.

"It wasn't my personality?" Janice pouted.

"A little bit, but mainly the outfit."

Ray held his wife tight against him, feeling her familiar curves as he kissed her, their tongues dancing around each other. Despite seeing and using many young women, Janice still made him as horny as the first day he saw her. Reluctantly, Ray let her go. They both had work to do and really not very many days in which to do it.


Cassandra stared down at her toes, looking at her perfectly manicured nails. She had had a pedicure a few days ago, just before the shoot. She was clinging to that memory of being pampered like a life preserver in a cold sea of pain.

Her wrists and shoulders ached from being hung from them for what seemed like an eternity. Her rear throbbed from the caning she had received from the man and her whole soul felt as if it had been ripped out and ground to bits. She couldn't even look up at her twin sister even though she heard her sister's moans in front of her.

The most hideous thing, however, was the fact that she had an orgasm. Not just once, but twice. That was what tore her up the most, letting the animal pleasures consume her in front of their captors.

Sandy knew that her twin sister Amanda had climaxed also. Cassandra could hear Mandy's moans over her own. She hadn't looked up but just squeezed her eyes shut as the man did what he did to her.

She heard the door open and she turned her head. The Mistress had returned now, clad in a leather teddy, thigh-high boots and black gloves. In her one hand, she held a riding crop.

"I hope you girls had time to rest. We have quite a bit in store for you today and you need to learn a few things before I turn you over to my husband."

Cassandra watched as Mistress slowly walked around herself and her sister Amanda. Both of Cassandra's and Amanda's eyes followed her. Amanda was trying to say something, but her penis gag made every one of her words sound like mush.

"I know you both must be eager to find out what I have in store for you, but first, I need to get you ready."

The Mistress went over to the wall and undid the rope pulling Cassandra up. Slowly she was winched down until her feet were flat on the carpet. Then the woman tied the rope off again, keeping Cassandra's mitten-clad hands still above her head.

Conversely, Cassandra watched as the woman pulled her sister up further until Amanda couldn't touch the floor with her feet. When the woman was satisfied, she stepped over in front of Amanda and looked her in the eyes.

"You are not going to cause any problems, are you, number 1?" she asked.

Amanda shook her head no. The woman then knelt down and unlocked Amanda's ankles from the spreader bar. After she had removed them, Mistress produced a pair of leather cuffs and locked them around each ankle before clipping them together.

Stepping back, Janice looked at both girls. Both still had a pair of bondage mittens encasing their hands as well as leather cuffs locked around their ankles. Their bound wrists were still being held above their heads by rope and both had their mouths gagged. Number 1 had a panel gag sealed over her lips and Janice knew a large dildo filled her mouth behind it. Number 2 still had the gag with a large black gel dildo protruding out of it. Both girls had their color-coded collars on; red for 1 and black for 2. They were both facing Mistress.

"We are going to get to know each other a whole lot better," Janice smiled, "And you will learn what it is like to obey me and how painful it is when you don't."

"This, my sweets, is a crop and I will be using it to instruct you and guide you..."

Janice stepped over to Cassandra.

"You have already learned one command..."

The blonde mistress gave Cassandra a tap on her inner thigh. Sandy hesitated a second before she opened her legs as wide as her bindings would allow.

"Very good," she smiled as she began to touch between number 2's legs with her gloved finger.

Cassandra closed her eyes as she felt Mistress slowly working her way between her lips. The embers of her orgasm had not completely cooled and she felt a few hot waves of pleasure as Mistress tickled at her clit.

"You see, obeying has its privileges," Mistress said, pulling her hand away and stepping over to Cassandra's sister.

"Now, your pleasure and your pain are in our hands and it is up to you which one you want to experience. Personally, I hate pain and knowing what I know about how to inflict it, I am sure you won't like it either. Thus begins our next lesson."

Mistress paused, looking both of her captives in the eye before proceeding.

"Presenting yourself pleases us. When we are pleased, we tend not to punish you."

The woman tapped Amanda just above her nest of curls using the tip of the crop.

"A tap there means we want you to thrust your pretty pussies out for us..."

Amanda felt herself blush, but slowly she pushed her hips out as far as she could. She felt a tap on her inner thigh and with a bit of difficulty, she opened her knees. She felt the caress of Mistress' finger easing itself into her and slowly stroking her. Warm ripples of bliss washed through her as Amanda let out an involuntary moan. Mistress stopped and turned to Amanda's sister hanging beside her.

Cassandra felt the same set of taps as her sister, the first one above her puss and the second one on her thigh. She tried her best to do both but with her ankles bound together, it was a little more difficult than the thought.

"Good girls. I just knew you were going to be fast learners. Now, until we tell you otherwise, you have to maintain your position. I know you won't mind since you both have such nice, wet pussies..."

Mistress went over to the armoire and pulled out a black case. Setting it down in front of them, she clicked the latch open, opened the top and pulled out a pair of slender, chrome vibrators. Each one had a set of controls on a very long cord that led out of the case. Next she removed a pair of red ball gags, again with cords running into the case. The last items to come from the box were two sets of clamps, each having a wire running to the box. The woman ran a cord out and plugged it into an outlet on the wall.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.