Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward
Chapter 19: New Friends

Copyright© 2011 by Joan of Acre

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: New Friends - Now that the Kindred have fought off the Neo Empire, and won, Chronos sees this as a respite before the true storm. More than anything she knows the Kindred need to get ready for the next step. It is time; to move forward, to expand their influence, to encourage differences. The Kindred will have to learn, they are the leaders of the new world. unfortunately they don't seem to know that. It will be up to Chronos to teach them.But wait there's more.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory  

"Not Saul?" I ask looking around the room.

"No." Mabel squeaks out.

"Would you let him go." Holiday says as Marcus has stopped struggling in my grip.

"What?" I look and see Marcus is turning blue. "Oh." I release him and give a self conscious laugh. Marcus huffs and collapse against the wall. Mabel rushes in and tries to help him sit up.

"Oops," I says again.

Holiday shakes his head and walks the rest of the way into the room.

"Now what do we have here?" he walks over to the girls.

They squirm and the older on tries to push her little sister farther behind her.

"Hey now, there ain't no call to be scared." He says in a surprisingly gentle voice. He crotches down so he is at bed height.

"We are friends. Really," I add brightly.

"Keep ... keep her away, we'll go back but don't hurt us none." The older one starts.

"Go back? Where?" Holiday asks.

"I am not a Hunter Kill," I state. "I do not work for nor have I ever worked for the Neo Empire."

Holiday glares at me. I guess my tone was a little over the top as both girls now shy away and hide their eyes.

"Oh this is too much, " I snap. "You, girl, behave, did not your parents train you better." I point at the older one.

This seems to jar her out of her panic. She blinks at me then Holiday. For the first time taking in our mode of dress and my glowing sword.

"I will not be addressed in such a manner." She says and rises out of her crouch. She brushes off her Robes and takes her sisters hand. "I am Simone Taylor. Daughter to the High latter day saints of the Mormon church."

"Mormon's," Holiday huffs in surprise and rise and backs up. "Well don't that beat all."

The younger girl giggles and points at Holiday. He smiles back and finger his mustache.

"Why are these little might prisoners? They sure don't look dangerous." he asks Mabel.

She frowns but answers. "Not dangerous but in danger and they are safer with us then they are with the Twisters. believe me."

"Oh so safe," I say disguised. After taking in the slightly battered appearance of Simone and the state of the room.

"We are used to catering to men. It is our chosen lot in life." Simone says smoothly.

"Trade for you and your sister's safe passage?" I ask.

"Not unheard of," Simone replies still maintaining her dignified pose.

"As you wish," I say. Who am I to be upset over sex in trade. I was willing to have sex with a couple of Knight Protectors in order to keep Nimrod and Saul safe. And look how well that turned out.

"This explains the panic to leave," I say to Holiday as I point to the girls.

"Yeah and all that fuss over our vehicle." he agrees.

"What you know about the Empire?" Marcus croaks out.

"Good to see you are awake," I say.

"Dammit woman, answer me," He angerly pushes Mabel's hands away and tries to stand.

"We know of them, We have fought them and We have won." I say calmly.

"You should have asked us, Damit Mabel. Why the hell didn't you ask?" asks a very frustrated Holiday.

"You haven't heard what these girls have to say. It was crazy scary stuff." she says wide eyed with fear as she remembers.

"Are you really a Hunter Killer?" The little girl has pulled away from her sister and crept up to me. she looks up at me with pleading eyes.

"I am not. I am Chronos," I say softly. "The god of time. I am looking for my love Saul, He was taken from me."

She says brightly "I'm glad you ain't a bad guy. " and an instantly after adds. "that's sad, I could help you find him."

"That would be nice," I say and at last I feel my tension float away.

"I'm daughter Cynthia," she adds and gives me a cute little curtsy.

I bow in return. "Thank you Daughter Cynthia, Holiday and I would be most grateful for your help. Saul means much to us."

Cynthia nods seriously then spoils it by giggling into her hand.

I look up to see everyone staring at us. Holiday looking bemused at my conversation. Everyone else looking shocked.

"What I am not a complete monster," I snap. "I can talk without threats."

"She hasn't said 3 words since she's been here," Mabel explains.

"Maybe she is just picky," I defend Cynthia's choice of conversation partners.

Holiday breaks into a full belly laugh and slaps his knee. "Maybe she is."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.