Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward
Chapter 17: Stormy Start

Copyright© 2011 by Joan of Acre

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Stormy Start - Now that the Kindred have fought off the Neo Empire, and won, Chronos sees this as a respite before the true storm. More than anything she knows the Kindred need to get ready for the next step. It is time; to move forward, to expand their influence, to encourage differences. The Kindred will have to learn, they are the leaders of the new world. unfortunately they don't seem to know that. It will be up to Chronos to teach them.But wait there's more.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I toss the keys high, arching them over the hummer. As everyone is watching the keys sparkly in the sun, I move.

I climb up Saber's body and launch myself off him. With an extra push of wind and gravity I am as high as the keys. I snatch them out of mid air and flip over till I over the far side to the Hummer. I let gravity take over and land on the ground. Plunking down in the front of the gathering crowd. I smile and look up.

"Holliday. follow Chronos," Saber belts out his command. "No deaths if you can help it."

"On it," Holliday yells and leaps onto the hood and over.

"Swanson you had better have a good explanation for this." Saber roars as he turns back to the Louisiana.

"Keys!" Marcus yells.

I flash the keys again and the crowd closes in.

I can feel the tension around me climbing as the Louisiana's start to go after me as the possessor of the Hummer's keys.

Rather then wait for them to swamp me I rush right into their mists. Plowing into stomach and elbowing chins. I have a fine circle of combatants around me in no time.

It is at times like these I remember what my master said about the flow of practice moves.

"All those moves mean nothing. Each one is a step in the intricate dance of life. When you have learned all the moves you will see how they build and grow on one another, and how the simplest of steps in the right combination are given new meaning and new form.

I move. Shifting my gravity, shifting my body and keeping all at bay. There are going to be a lot of broken bones and black eyes when I leave here.

One of the bodies in front of me is suddenly thrust forward. I give him a extra jab and he drops to the ground.

"Hey Nosis," Holliday says. "need a hand?" he asks as he slams the butt of his gun into another unsuspecting person.

"Is that was you are calling it?" I quip back. "lets draw them away."

He doesn't respond but pivots and starts swinging the butts left and right, smashing faces in his wake. I back him up with my own brand of fighting.

We manage to push the crowd closer to one of the side streets, clearing an area as we go.

"CHRONOS!" Saul screams giving me pause in my work.

I turn around to see he and the other Protectors are being lead way by Swanson and a few others at gun point. I can see the panicked look in his face.

"Saul!" I shriek. As I start to follow I feel the press of cold steel on my neck.

"Don't move bitch." the gun wielder says.

I glare at him. "My life it nothing, Saul's life is worth more to me than you can image."

He gulps but holds the gun steady.

"Do it." I say.

BANG!

The sound of the shot is incredibly loud and the gun man's head snaps back as Holliday's bullet goes through him.

"I think the kid glove are off, don't you sweet heart," Holliday twangs at me.

"All off," I agree.

I bring my sword to life, she hisses in defiance and joy. The glowing yellow casts shadows around me.

"Feast," I tell her.

I take a bounding step toward the nearest person. He doesn't even have time to take in the fact that I have sliced him in two before the body drops to the ground.

I have one thought in my head right now: get to Saul.

Behind me I hear the blasts of Holliday's guns. He easily takes out anyone who thinks to stop us. I work my way back to the Hummer. Those that try to stop me are cut in two by the furry of my sword. I don't even stop to worry about the fact that no longer are they grim faced people trying to get the key but rather are terrified and trying to flee.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.