Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward - Cover

Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward

Copyright© 2011 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 15: Grand Adventure

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Grand Adventure - Now that the Kindred have fought off the Neo Empire, and won, Chronos sees this as a respite before the true storm. More than anything she knows the Kindred need to get ready for the next step. It is time; to move forward, to expand their influence, to encourage differences. The Kindred will have to learn, they are the leaders of the new world. unfortunately they don't seem to know that. It will be up to Chronos to teach them.But wait there's more.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Within two days I have my answer. A couple of more Grand Council meetings and everyone agrees. The Warriors Three, Saul and I are going to accompany Swanson and Mabel back to Saint Louis.

"Do you think Maggie will be alright with Nimrod?" Saul asks me as we settle into the bucket seats of the Hummer.

"Do I want to know?" Holliday speaks up from his place in the next row of seats.

"No, I find around Chronos it is better to just keep your eyes forward and try NOT to think about the trouble she is causing," Seattle says dryly. He is seated next to Holliday and the two of them are squeezed together to make room for Saber.

"Knock it off guys," Says Saber. "Chronos didn't create this mess. She's just good a showing us where the messes are." he winks at me from the rear-view mirror.

"You are -ever- so helpful, Saber," I say in a dry tone.

"I'm just worried," Saul continues as if the Protectors haven't chimed in.

"Nimrod will take good care of her," I assure him. "It is not like we are going to be away for more than a couple of days. He has managed to survive that. We will be back before they know it."

"I guess." He does not sound convinced.

"Are you worried he will change?" I ask softly.

Saul thinks for a moment and says. "Well he did fall in love with you the last time I when to Saint Louis. What if-"

"I think there was a difference," I break in before he can finish that thought. "I changed the balance of power. and it could be said I that I made him fall in love with me."

"What! you mean to tell me you used your tricks on him?" Saul says his voice going high as he shocked at the idea.

"There are many ways to use power." I answer.

"What the hell does that mean?" Holliday asks.

"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely" I quote.

"You corrupted Nimrod, but that is absurd, he is still the man I know and love," Saul says his voice still shrill as he plainly doesn't believe me.

"And I gave him power. when we started this relationship," I remind him of my first meeting with Nimrod.

There is silence from the rest of the occupancies as they all take in what I have just said.

"You know," Saber is the first to break the silences. "That IS terrifying."

"I am terrifying," I agree quietly.

"What the hell are you people taking about?" comes the confused voice of Swanson.

He and Mabel have been sitting in the back of the Hummer clinging to each other as I have been driving. Even though I have been trying to go slow and carefully there are still bumps and obstacle in the road. The two of them are not used to automobile travel.

"A philosophical debate on whether teenaged girls are corruptible or are they a corrupting force," I say.

All the kin give some kind of hoot of amusement at this statement.

Saul, next to me, puts his hands over his mouth trying to keep the laughter in.

Holiday and Seattle are not so refined, they booth howl at the idea. Saber give a snort of his amusement

"That is mean," Mabel huff's out.

"Who is Maggie then?" Swanson asks, still confused.

"My girlfriend," I say.

"That's disgusting," Mabel says, horrified by the mere idea.

"What a minute aren't you and Saul?" Swanson tries to figure out the rest of relationships.

"Yes," Says Saul. He sounds proud of the fact.

"And you, Chronos, that is ridiculous, you're and she and Saul and this Nimrod," Swanson stumbles along and then gives a low whistle.

"Have you no respect for the sanctity of the relationships." Mabel spits out.

"As far as I can tell Chronos is about breaking rules," Saber says, coming to my defense.

"Rules need to be challenged, and broken when they are no longer needed," now I say, to defend my actions. Although I really don't know why I am bothering.

"She has been breaking them left and right," Holliday jokes.

"Now, now Holliday," I jeer at him. "was it not you who said you thought the pre-blast society had too many rules. Ones that govern things like: weapons. and who you get to shoot." I remind him.

"And that is why I look up to you," he says. Making me grin and making everyone else hoot with laughter again.

"Great, the psychotic looks up to the mad woman," Mabel says.

"I though you liked him?" Swanson looks over at her.

"Shut up Swanson," she snaps at him.

"I can see this is going to be a fun ride," Seattle leans back and grins.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.