Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward - Cover

Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward

Copyright© 2011 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 13: Within Reach

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Within Reach - Now that the Kindred have fought off the Neo Empire, and won, Chronos sees this as a respite before the true storm. More than anything she knows the Kindred need to get ready for the next step. It is time; to move forward, to expand their influence, to encourage differences. The Kindred will have to learn, they are the leaders of the new world. unfortunately they don't seem to know that. It will be up to Chronos to teach them.But wait there's more.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory  

In the cabin I find Nimrod and Saul at the table, ending a cozy little dinner.

"At last she is home," Saul says, his lips twitching with amusement.

"Hello love," Nimrod adds. "I hear you've had a productive day."

"Oh." I try not to look guilty. "What do you mean?"

"Elders," Nimrod says dryly.

"Swanson," Saul says equally as dry.

"I talked to a few people, yes." I say as I slide into a seat next to Nimrod. "Did I do something wrong in this." They are not looking at me very seriously so I don't think I have offended anyone. I think back, what did I do?

Maybe I can distract them. "Do you want me to take my clothes off so you can have sex?" I ask hopefully.

"Sure," Saul says and starts to rise. Nimrod puts his hand on Saul's shoulder and holds him in place.

"Sometimes I wonder if you think of anything but sex," Nimrod says to the two of us. "Every one you talked to wanted me to know that they thought you should go to Saint Louis."

"But Swanson and Mable don't." Saul adds with a frown as he settles back into his chair.

"Ah," I get it. But now I have to wonder?, are the Elders going to over rule what the guests want. or am I going to have to walk all the way there. I cock my head to one side and gesture for Saul to explain.

"Swanson was..." he starts to say and pauses to find the right words. "up set by you. It seems outsiders like you, make them nervous."

"I wonder why," Is my sarcastic response.

"They have had nothing good come from those people." Nimrod answers my question rather then ignore it.

"I get that. So far, other then the Killmac homestead, everyone we have met: for one reason or another don't like folk from away. You have let letting isolationism settle into the foundation of your lives." I decide to argue back. "You, Nim of all people know it can not continue."

"I know," He smiles that gentle smile of his and pat's my hand. "that's why I have asked everyone to over rule the Saint Louis folk. You said they had something to hide, Now I believe you. I also think this is important to you."

"So it would seem." I say propping my elbows in the table and leaning my chin on my hands. "I feel a strong pull to go. Even stronger than before. I think we will learn something, information, a lesson I do not know yet, but you will need me before the this is over."

The two men look at one another, Nimrod nods wisely and sits back. Saul looks at the two of us in confusion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.