Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward - Cover

Chronos Chronicles:Journey Forward

Copyright© 2011 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Now that the Kindred have fought off the Neo Empire, and won, Chronos sees this as a respite before the true storm. More than anything she knows the Kindred need to get ready for the next step. It is time; to move forward, to expand their influence, to encourage differences. The Kindred will have to learn, they are the leaders of the new world. unfortunately they don't seem to know that. It will be up to Chronos to teach them.But wait there's more.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory  

It is easy enough to find most of the elders. They all have their favorite places that they can be found. I start with the easier ones, Pandaulf and Socrates, I find in the library.

"Oh good the 2 men I was hoping to talk to," I say as I punk down in a chair facing them.

"Ah Chronos," Pandaulf says with a humorous grin stretching across his face. "You are out early. I would not have expected to see you till noon at the least."

"Maggie is fine," I answer dryly. "Have you given any more thought about my idea from last night?"

Socrates rubs his chin. "hmm."

Pandaulf laughs out right at him. I roll my eyes. But Socrates is unmoved.

"Your idea of course has merit, I am disappointed like all the rest of the Elders, to not be going. But I too am getting on in years. There is nothing that will change that." Socrates looks out at me from beneath his bushy eyebrows. "Right?"

"Age comes to all," I agree smoothly.

"But, sending the same group back into the fire, so to speak is probably what will serve best. It will cut down on the in fighting. And They do know the territory, who they are dealing with. Yes The warriors three and Saul. Not that we can afford to lose anyone at this point but it will have to be done." he finally winds down.

"You want something else," Pandaulf says, it seems he was watching me rather than old Soc.

"I would like to accompany them. I am a trained negotiator and have far more experience in dealing with the unknown."

"Negotiator, ha," Socrates gives a short bark of laughter. "I have seen how you negotiate. from the broad side of your fist."

"I did not say I had a subtle touch. only I could do the job." I say defensively.

This has the two of them breaking out in peals of laughter. I cross my arms and sit back to wait it out.

When they finally wind down it is Pandaulf who speaks. "I was worried about my daughter, she has always been fragile and drifts on the wind of whimsy. But when she took up with you..." he pauses and smiles gratefully at me.

"I knew she would be safe. You have a way about you. I don't propose to understand it. but I can see it in her eyes, she loves you." He looks at me with a half smile on his face. "It may be hero worship or it maybe she respects you, or it maybe in part first love. But I have to say I'm glad you are the one she picked to make a woman out of her."

My eyebrows go up at his little speech, "Margaret will always be safe with me, My life on this." I answer back.

"And you have be painfully truthful with us. I may not have liked that but we needed it." Socrates adds.

"We will be there for you as you have been there for us," Socrates says looking over at Pandaulf for agreement.

Pandaulf nods head head. "We need to get out of here, it is too close. we are to getting stuck in our ways."

"And I hear the lunch bell ringing." Socrates says giving me a sly wink.

The two men stand and head off into the dark cavern of the library.

As I follow the two of them out I think, that went far better then I could have hoped for. I smile to myself at the mystery of the universe's play.

Who next on my list, I should strike while the iron is hot as they say. Miss Jekyll I think. Holiday's aunt. She has taken a liking to me since day one. And I go off to find the farmer's elder.


It is late afternoon by the time I finish finding and talking to as many Elder as I dare. The sun has set through gloomy skies once again, it would seem we are in for some more rain. Everyone assures me that all this rain is common for the time of year. I am looking forward to the change in seasons. Even though we are not locked in by hard snow like the northern part of the Country. On the whole I find I am tired of the rain. Maybe there is something to this living on a space station that I didn't take in to account while I was there. But now I have no way back. The universe is laughing at me. So I do what I always do.


I find myself once again at the practice grounds. They have been empty of late due to the mud build up. Before I can ignite my sword I hear the quiet whispers of voices behind a stand of bushes. It is the plaintive cajoling of a male voice followed by the shy giggles of a female, only this female is one I know, I know very well. What is Maggie up to. I think to myself, as I set out to camouflage my presence.

Soundlessly I follow the voices till I am close enough to see what is going on. Maggie, is standing with her back to me, leaning against the tree. She is still giggling at something the young man has said. Now it is my turn to be shocked. The young stud trying to get into Maggie's pants is non other then Billy Ray, Brin's over active brother. My blood runs cold and my eyes narrow in anger, I thought I had a talk with him about what was mine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.