The Decision - Cover

The Decision

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Chapter 2: Linda

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Linda - Husband uses drugged wife. She has to make a decision wheather to move on with her life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Wife Watching   Swinging  

I met Paul at a friend's wedding. He was easy on the eyes and I knew about his past. He had even dated the bride, a friend of mine, a couple of years ago. I knew he was a playboy in college but was hoping he had outgrown it.

I had gone to college to become a teacher, and I did. I will say up front that I was a rather normal student. I studied, got decent grades and wasn't afraid to party. I wouldn't put myself in the slut range but I did enjoy sex.

I had a couple of boyfriends in college but I didn't want to be tied down. I had a career to start, and that was what mattered most. I wasn't against dating, and I figured someday I'd find the right guy and then be monogamous.

After graduating with a degree in teaching I found a good job at an elementary school. I loved helping young people learn. I dated a bit but never found that special person till I was thirty when I met Paul.

He was good looking and had a great personality. We hit it off right off the bat and danced until it was time to go home. He dropped me off but I didn't want him to think that I was easy, even though I wanted him. I kissed him goodnight, and he was quite the kisser, but I didn't go any further. He told me he had season tickets, and we made plans to go to a college football game the following Saturday.

After our second football game Paul brought me home and I invited him in.

We made love twice that night. It was then I fell in love with him. Good looks, nice personality and a great lover. I figured I found the man of my dreams, and six months later we were married.

Paul is a claims adjuster for an insurance company. He was often away two days a week but it was always great sex when he returned.

I had a busy schedule, anyway, so I wasn't pining for him. I taught, corrected papers, attended school events, visited family all the normal things one does in their life.

After a few years of being married our sex life fell off some. Don't get me wrong here. We still made love on a regular basis and it was always good but it did make me wonder if Paul might be getting some elsewhere.

He would often ask me about my past, but I told him I was just a normal college girl. I would never tell him how many men I had been with or give him names. When he questioned me about things like that, it made me wonder about him.

He asked me a few times if I had cheated on him. When I asked him what brought that up he said that he knew I flirted with his buddies and other guys when we went out.

"Paul, I have never cheated on you and never will. Yes, I flirt a little but it's nothing. I would never do anything to hurt or embarrass you." I wondered if drinking made him feel insecure. Or, worse, that he had cheated on me and thinks I've cheated on him.

I have not and do not plan on it. I love Paul.

Our life has been a good one, aside from this. We have a lot in common but we each do our own thing as well. I love exercising and keeping in shape, and I spend a lot of time going to school activities.

My friend Mike, the school superintendent, lost his wife last year in an auto accident. He has two beautiful daughters aged six and eight. I fell in love with these two little girls and do all I can to help them.

Mike's house was only two blocks from our apartment and I often stopped by to see the girls. The days that Paul was away I would cook dinner for Mike and the girls and visit for a couple of hours. It beat being alone.

At first Paul accused me of cheating on him until I invited the girls to our apartment. Then he realized that they were just two little girls that had no mother and that I felt sorry for them.

I will say Mike is a wonderful guy, but I made it a point to only visit when the girls were there. I didn't want to jeopardize my marriage. Besides, Mike has been dating again; sometimes I even watched the girls while he went on dates. Some woman would end up with a good man with two wonderful daughters, and I hope she appreciated them all.


At one point, Paul seemed to be ... different. It's like he getting older and felt like he had missed out on something. We started going to our college football games again. I went to about half the games with him.

We went to a party one night and he invited a young couple to come to the game with us. I had a bit of a problem with this because he never asked me first. The man, Carl, is a substitute teacher at our school. He's only twenty-four and has tried to flirt with me time and time again. He says he likes older women.

His wife looks like a teenager, although I learned she was twenty and they'd been married a little over a year. They just weren't the type of couple that we would usually go out with. Deep down I had to wonder why Paul had invited them to go with us. I was relieved that we were going in our own vehicle and meeting them at the stadium. If it didn't go well, we could always say we didn't feel well and go home.

After the game we went back to the hotel to change. I wore my white silk blouse and black skirt. Paul always liked me in that outfit; he said it made me look like a sexy teacher. I was glad I had shaved my legs because I didn't want to wear nylons

When we arrived at the lounge, Carl had on a sports shirt and jacket, as did Paul. Lisa wore a very short dress. It was at about half-thigh and v-neck cut. Maybe I just felt a little jealous of how young she was, but to me she looked a bit slutty. Paul didn't seem to mind, which didn't surprise me.

We ate snacks and ordered drinks. I noticed that Carl ordered a soda for Lisa. After all she was only twenty and the drinking age was twenty-one. He also ordered a shot of rum and Lisa poured it into her glass. I guess it was their way of getting past the drinking laws.

When Lisa said she never drank much and had her own way of getting high I thought back to when I was in college. I had drunk and used sex -enhancing drugs. I guess I was somewhat of a wild child after all. I remember how I felt after taking the drugs; they lowered my inhibitions.

I'm so happy that I outgrew the need for drugs to enjoy sex. I'm not a sex addict and can enjoy it just when I want to. I don't need the stimulants and don't like what they made me do. I had to wonder if Lisa took drugs to get that 'fuck me' feeling.

I haven't taken any drugs since I left college over thirteen years ago. I guess I finally grew up. I never told Paul about my wild college days and have never used drugs around him. I never needed drugs to enjoy sex with him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.