Patriotic Duty - Cover

Patriotic Duty

Copyright© 2011 by Stormbringer

Part 3: Undercover With Biggie Little

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: Undercover With Biggie Little - White wife helps the FBI bust some conmen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size   Big Breasts  

"The mailman left a package for you at the door today, Chrissy," said Todd, coming home from work.

"I didn't order anything ... Oh wait, I am expecting a new outfit."

"Anything special?" asked her husband, seeming completely disinterested, but making conversation.

"Yes dear, it's my hooker outfit," she pictured herself saying. "Nothing special at all. Just a sweater."

"That's nice," he mumbled. "What's for dinner?"

"I have a roast in the oven."

"Sounds good." Todd buried his head in the morning newspaper.

Later, Chrissy ground her pussy into Todd's little penis, wishing it was longer, wishing it was thicker, wishing it was deeper, hotter, throbbing, wishing it was blacker, but it was none of those things. He came after five minutes and she dismounted, sliding of the bed to go clean up. She'd been climbing the walls with horniness the last week and a half since Ike and Smith had fucked her. She was thrilled when Todd's penis had responded to her playful attention and she had quickly mounted him. The brief sexual encounter with her husband did nothing to quell the sexual fires in her pussy that her encounter with two black conmen had started a month previously.

Chrissy squatted over the toilet and wiped up the minuscule amount of semen Todd's little balls produced. She glanced over at the counter while she wiped. Her pads were laid out. She'd expected her period days ago, but it was late. Hopefully, she wasn't pregnant. She couldn't be sure it was Todd's. She'd had sex with her husband the night before Malik and Eriq had knocked on her door. The evil Malik had pulled her down on his big black cock shooting spurt after spurt of black baby making juice into her pussy. It was hard to believe Todd's little squirt of semen had impregnated her when Malik had literally hosed her womb with his hot seed. Jesus, Malik was a Muslim, she thought, shivering in horror. Hopefully, she was just late.

The next day, Todd left for the office and Chrissy entered her kitchen to open the package. She pulled out a short green dress, garters, panties, stockings, high heeled sandals, and a note from agent Jenkins. The note merely told her to park in the Ramada lot around 5:00 Saturday. He'd meet her there. Chrissy took the dress upstairs to try it on.

Minutes later, she stood before her large mirror clad only in the sheer panties, her garters, and stockings. The outfit hadn't included a bra and she figured a prostitute might forgo one anyway. Everything was a light green and looked good on her pale skin and red hair. The panties were almost a why-even-bother situation. The material did little to cover the globes of her ass and barely covered her pubic hairs. Worse, there was no crotch! "I guess that's so I don't need to remove it to pee," she said aloud to the mirror.

Chrissy pulled the dress on over her head. "No way am I wearing this out in public," she said, trying to pull the hem down further past her thighs. The dress was a dark green version of the "little black cocktail" dress women wore to social events. The hem stopped high up her thighs and left most of her legs exposed. The top was low cut and clearly not made for a buxom women. Her boobs were nearly spilling out of the top and it exposed so much cleavage, the outlines of her hard nipples were clearly visible just inches from the material's edge and that wasn't all. The middle of the dress had large vertical strips cut out of it. One strip was right in the middle and exposed her belly button and a borderline obscene amount of abdomen. Other strips ran parallel to that one, exposing the bottoms of her breasts, most of her belly and more of her abdomen. The strips didn't extend to her back, but the dress was low cut and left a large amount of freckled white skin exposed on her back. "God, do I look like a slut," she said, twirling around. "Which is exactly what a prostitute is, I guess." It was slutty, but she did look fantastic. Chrissy almost found herself looking forward to Saturday.


Saturday arrived quickly. It was a damp and rainy day. Chrissy took a long shower, shaving her armpits and legs, plus a little bit off the top of her whispy red pubic hair just in case any got exposed when she wore the dress. She slipped the panties and garter on and pulled the nylons up her legs, strapping them onto the garter. She felt nervous and when she was nervous she had to pee. The crotch-less panties were a convenience and she didn't bother removing them as she peed. Ingenious, she thought. Next, Chrissy curled her hair just like she had on her wedding day. It was a lovely look and she wondered why she didn't bother doing this to her hair more often. The final step for her face was to apply makeup. Chrissy was a natural beauty and rarely wore makeup, but she figured hookers wore a lot. She applied dark green eye liner to her eye lids and bright red lipstick to her full pouty lips. Lastly, she painted both her fingernails and toenails a dark green to match the dress. She pulled the dress over her head after her nails dried, trying not to mess up her hair. Once again, Chrissy was awed by how good she looked dressed all slutty.

Soon it was time to leave. She packed a small purse, stuffing it with some pads because her period was still late. The rain was still coming down. She peeked out the door to make sure Sam wasn't around. He was the last person she'd want to see her dressed like this. The coast was clear and a moment later, her car was backing out the driveway.

Chrissy pulled her car into the parking lot of the Ramada, forty-five minutes later. Ike was standing outside the lobby waiting for her and looking every inch the government agent with his dark suit and black umbrella. He approached her car and held the umbrella out to protect her like the gentlemen he was. "God damn, girl, do you look hot," he growled out as she stepped out of the car. His free hand quickly grabbed her back and pulled her into his chest. They kissed under the umbrella with rain pounding on the fabric.

Chrissy gave in to the kiss, but pulled back when she came to her senses. "Ike, the other night was fantastic and I don't regret anything, but I'm a married woman, I love my husband, and it can never happen again," she told him despite the quiver in her pussy from his kiss and from just being in the powerful black man's presence.

"I understand," he replied, "But damn girl, my cock's getting hard just lookin at ya in that outfit. If you ever change your mind, just give me a call."

"Thanks for understanding," she told him, staring him in the eyes and fighting the urge to look down to see if his cock was indeed getting hard from looking at her. "I'm just here to do my patriotic duty and then I hope to never associate with criminals again."

"Lets go then," said Ike. He'd left a black bag under the hotel's awning. He retrieved it. "Your timing couldn't be better. Stoner Little just left his room and is eating in the hotel restaurant. Here are the cameras. Just set them up aimed all around the room like we did in your house. Smith and I will monitor them. When you're done, tell the guard, you forgot something and leave."

"Won't the guard be suspicious when I don't come back?"

"Hopefully not, but if he is just go home and be satisfied that you gave it your best shot." Ike led her through the lobby and she immediately noticed the stares of the desk clerk and several customers. The stares were a strange combination of disproval and lust. They entered the elevator. An older man approached wanting to get on, but Ike held out his palm an shook his head. The man stopped dead in his tracks and the elevator doors closed. Ike pressed the button for the 4th floor. He stared at her as the elevator went up.

"What are you thinking?"

Ike grinned. "I was wishing this elevator would break down and we'd be stuck on it overnight. I bet I could break down your resistance to hooking up again."

Chrissy gulped and was saved from answering as the doors opened. She stepped out, but Ike didn't follow. "Aren't you coming?"

He shook his head. "I can't risk being seen. "Go down the hall and turn right." Ike pressed a button and the doors began to close."

"What room?" she asked, panicked.

"You'll know," he replied as his body disappeared behind the closing doors.

She followed the hall and turned right. Duh, she thought. It's the room with the giant black man blocking the door. The man was a giant mountain of muscle, probably closer to seven feet tall then six. He was very dark skinned and appeared bald, though he wore a do-rag over his head. Blue tribal tattoos ran up a muscular arm, faint against his dark skin. His head turned and eyed her up and down. He grinned, liking what he saw and one front tooth glittered gold in the lit hall. Chrissy had seen tall men before, but they tended to be lanky while this man was all bulky muscle. Her second thought upon seeing his tattoos and muscles was that he'd clearly been in jail. That was her second thought. The first thought she had embarrassed her for thinking it, but she couldn't help wondering how big his cock was. Given his size, it must be huge.

The man didn't even question why she was there. He turned and opened the door for her. "Biggie's down in the restaurant eating. Make yoself comfortable. Damn yo fine, bitch. He might be awhile. Wanna throw a little somthin my way?"

"Um ... just the client," replied Chrissy, thinking fast.

"Damn shame," growled the huge man. He started to close the door then stopped. "Oh yeah. Are you a cop?"

Chrissy gulped. "Do I look like a cop?" She started to shake from nervousness.

"No, you look like a ho. But you haves to tells me if you is a cop, when asked. It's the law."

"I can honestly say, I'm not a cop."

"Good." The giant black man shut the door.

Chrissy slowly exhaled. She hadn't even been aware she'd been holding her breath. She quickly put the bag down and unzipped it. She removed the cameras. There were six of them this time. She quickly looked for places to hide them. They were a little conspicuous and would certainly be discovered at some point by the drug dealer. She hid one under a pile of towels and another under a spare pillow in the closet that had open folding doors. These were pretty well hidden. She double checked to make sure the lens was free of obstruction by looking closely at it. She grinned and winked at the camera.


Jenkins and Smith stared at their laptops in a nearby room. They watched the cameras come on one by one and laughed as Chrissy winked at them. "The girl's good," said Ike.

The camera in the closet took in the bed and got the entire room pretty well. The one under the towels captured part of the bed, the front door, and a table. They saw her move a curtain and place a camera on the heating unit, hidden by the window's curtains. She draped the curtain over the camera and a moment later, the camera's view appeared on Smith's laptop. He watched her walk away. "That sure is an amazing outfit," he said. Chrissy appeared to be fiddling with the TV. Soon another camera came on. It faced the bed from the foot to the headboard.

One by one, all six cameras came to life. Suddenly Smith sat up in his chair. "The door knob's turning," he said.


Chrissy felt a sinking feeling in her stomach when she saw the door open. She'd just placed the last camera and was ready to make her escape. A black man entered the room. The giant bodyguard towered over him, closing the door and remaining in the hall as the man entered. "Who da fuck are you?" said the man.

Chrissy couldn't believe her eyes. The black man couldn't have been more then five feet tall. She was taller then him by a good eight inches. He was stout and muscular though. He had a short flattop haircut and sideburns that merged into a mustache and goatee. He wore jeans and a button down shirt. The man wasn't a midget, he was just short. "You're biggie?" she asked.

"That's right and I didn't order no fucking hooker."

"Um, ahh your benefactor thought you might like some company."

Stoner smiled. "Well he done good. Spider knows what I like in a white ho."

Chrissy risked a sidelong glance at a camera. Biggie had just revealed the name of his supplier. She hoped that helped Ike in his investigation. "Yes, Spider thought you'd be pleased, Mr. Biggie."

"I see." The short black man paused. "You ain't no cop, are you? You haves to tell me if you is."

"No, I'm not a cop and your guard already asked me that."

"Can't be to careful these days, but then you'd know that being a whore and all. How long do I haves ya?"

"All night," replied Chrissy, immediately realizing that was a dumb thing to say. She could have told him and hour or two. She really needed to get out of there.

"Wait here while I make myself more comfortable," said Stoner, heading for the bathroom.

Now's my chance, she thought, staring at the nearest camera and pointing her thumb towards the door. She hurried towards the exit and opened it and found herself staring at the guard's huge chest. "Excuse me," she said.

"Where the fuck do you think you is going?" he growled.

"I left a little something in my car," said Chrissy with a tremor in her voice.

"You ain't going nowhere. Get back in the room."

"But..."

"Get the fuck back in the room. Now!"

Chrissy stepped back into the room. Instead of closing the door, the guard stepped into the room with her and blocked the door, arms folded across his chest.

"What's going on?" asked Stoner Little, coming out of the bathroom wearing a white robe.

"I needed to go get something from my car." Chrissy glanced back and forth between the two men. They didn't seem interested and she added, "It's my birth control."

Stoner "Biggie" Little smiled an evil grin. "Too late for that. You're on the clock." He sat down in a chair. "Now I want you to dance for me."

"What about him?" asked Chrissy pointing her thumb at the black giant.

"Elton's my homie. He's not going anywhere. Now dance. You got a long night ahead of you."

"There's no music," she protested.

"Play some in your head, hum, sing happy birthday for all I care. I wanna see you shaking that ass and swaying those hips."

Chrissy did what she could. She wasn't much of a dancer. She had seen movies and TV shows that featured strippers. Todd was a Soprano's fan and some of that series took place in a strip club. She swayed her hips and ran her hands up and down her body, cupping her breasts and shaking them at Stoner. She wasn't used to the big heeled sandals and almost stumbled when she saw something extend out from under the hem of Biggie's robe. The robe was long on him with his short legs, but the head of an enormous penis had just appeared under the hem where he was sitting. He's bigger then Ike, she thought in disbelief. Chrissy ran her hands up her body and through her luxurious red hair. She turned and bent down away from Stoner and facing Elton. Elton had unbuttoned his shirt. Good god, but he had some huge muscles. She shook her ass at Stoner Little while her heavy breasts swung before Elton giving him an good view of her impressive cleavage.

Chrissy turned around and gasped. More of Biggie's cock had appeared and it had swollen considerably. It was now rising and pushing against his robe. He stared into her eyes while one hand tugged on the belt around his robe. His robe fell open. "Oh my god!" she gasped.

"That's why they call me Biggie," laughed Stoner. "Take the dress off."

Chrissy continued dancing while staring at Stoner's black cock. The monster was at least two inches longer then Ike's foot long cock and just as thick. It looked like the little black man had three legs, it was so huge. Stoner may have been short, but his body was every bit as muscular as Elton's proportionately for his smaller size. She flushed with shame as her arousal began dripping down her thighs. Chrissy no longer wanted to leave. She reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress, pulling it up and over her head. She heard a slow whistle as her body revealed itself, but couldn't tell if it was from Elton or Stoner. The dress scraped against her now fully erect nipples. She threw it on the bed, continuing to dance and unable to take her eyes off Stoner's cock. She caught a glimpse of Elton's shirt as it too landed on the bed. She moved her hands down to undo the garters.

"Keep them and the panties on. Now come here," ordered Stoner. Chrissy took a few steps towards him. Her breasts were even with his face where he sat. He squeezed her left breast, pinching her nipple, while his lips clamped over her right nipple. She gasped from the pleasurable sensation, her gasp turning to a moan as several of Biggie's fingers slid into her pussy. "Bitch is soaked," said Stoner taking his mouth off her nipples.

"Wants some big nigger cock she does," said Elton laughing, behind her.

"I think you're right," said Stoner. "You like nigger cock, whore?" he asked her.

"Yes," she whimpered as he finger fucked her and continued to pinch a nipple.

"Say it."

"I like nigger cock," she replied, wincing as she had never used the vile word before and half thought it might offend the black men. "I love big black cock," she corrected herself.

"Well your about to get fucked by some big black nigger cock. Turn around and back onto my rod," he ordered.


Smith's laptop captured Chrissy turn around and back her ass towards Stoner's huge cock. Her loud gasp came through the speaker.

Ike zoomed one of his controlled cameras in on Stoner's huge bulbous cock head right as it penetrated Chrissy's pussy. The image was so good it captured some of her lubrication squirting out. "This bitch is unbelievable," said Ike.

"You got that right," replied Smith.

"Dayum," came Stoner's voice through the speaker. "This whore isn't dried up like all the others. I didn't even have to lube my cock up for her."

"I'm new," said Chrissy, gasping and wiggling her hips to get his cock in deeper. She pushed back and Stoner's cock slowly slid inside her. "It's so fucking big," she moaned. "It's so fucking big," she said again, this time she wasn't referring to Stoner. Elton was now nude and his cock was every inch as big as Stoner's though his was hooded. His cock looked halfway normal on someone his immense size.

Smith's camera captured her wide eyed stare as Elton stepped up to her. He slid his huge cock between her breasts and squeezed them around it. He pushed forwards, the fat cock head emerging from the foreskin. Chrissy bent her head down and took the head between her lips. "I think I love her," said Smith.


Chrissy slammed her pussy up and down over Stoner's monster cock. Her weakened cervix had opened easily for the unyielding cock head and precum was now spraying her womb. Biggie was roughly squeezing her breasts pulling her back onto his cock. She'd already lost count of the number of orgasms the big cock had given her. Elton had pulled his cock from her breasts and was now feeding it to her inch by inch. She was surprised at how easily she had taken the monster cocks. It seems her repeated encounters with the black men, Malik and Eriq, Ike and then Smith, and now Biggie and Elton, was changing her body for good.

Stoner Little suddenly pulled down on her breasts hard while stabbing his cock in as deep as it would go. A torrent of cum hosed her womb. Chrissy gasped-gagged in shock around Elton's cock now balls deep down her throat. She orgasmed continuously with each jerk of the ejaculating cock. The pleasure was too much to bare and she struggled to get away from it, but she was completely impaled. She quit struggling nearly comatose as the big cock slowly stopped jerking in her pussy and the orgasms stopped. As she came to her senses, the cock in her mouth was spasming, huge loads of sperm pumping straight into her belly.

Elton pulled out, but kept his hand stroking his cock. He held out his free hand and helped the weak woman off Stoner's dick. Sperm dripped from her pussy onto the carpet floor. Elton moved her towards the bed and pushed her down on it. He climbed between her legs. She automatically spread them open for him. Chrissy found herself crushed beneath his chest. Her breasts were mashed into his stomach, he was so large. She found herself kissing his hard muscular chest submissively as his cock slowly pushed inside her pussy. Elton started pumping hard. She wanted to meet his thrusts, fucking him back, but she was pinned down by his mass. Soon the orgasms started again and didn't stop until he rolled her over. Once on top, she was too weak to ride him. She felt hands on her ass cheeks. Stoner was behind her, his cock head pressed down on her anus. "No, your black cock's too big for that," she moaned.

"We'll see," he laughed. Stoner pushed hard and her anus spread open for him, to the point she feared her flesh might tear and then it pushed inside. His cock was still slick from fucking her and easily slid deeper. Her wince turned into a moan. "Told ya," said Stoner.

The two men fucked her like that for some time. Stoner did most of the work, though Elton kept pulling her down on his cock.

And then things got weird.

Chrissy was vaguely aware of movement in the room. The door to the adjoining room opened and shadowy black forms entered. One kneeled on the bed and slapped his cock against her head. She turned her head towards it, confused, opening her mouth as he pushed it in. His cock was smaller then Stoner and Elton's. She looked up at the man and felt even more confused. The man looked just like Eriq the conman only his head was shaved. Maybe this was Spider, she thought. The drug supplier had showed up and decided to join in. Then another man on her right grabbed her arm and pulled her hand over to his cock. She stroked another large ten inch or so cock while handling the other three.

Elton suddenly spurted. Stoner's thrusts had pushed her along the length of Elton's cock and only half was buried when he came. She felt the full force of a powerful jet of semen striking her insides and then more sperm was pumping inside her ass. Stoner pulled out before he was finished and shot several wads across her back. Elton quickly pushed her off him, yanking the cocks from her hand and mouth. Chrissy rolled over on her back, her hands grabbing the two smaller black cocks. She jerked both off, glancing at the new man. Again she was confused and assumed she was delirious from all the sex. The other man looked like Malik. He appeared disguised too having dyed his hair blonde. She saw Stoner between her legs holding something. Her body trembled in fear. He had one of the hidden cameras and he was aiming it at her, running it up her body and down to her gaping sperm filled pussy. He moved aside as a large black man climbed on the bed, bending his twelve inch cock down towards her. "Ike," she whispered affectionately, looking up at him. He'd come to save her. She lifted her crotch towards his cock letting him slide it inside her. Ike cupped his arms under her knees and began fucking her hard. She continued jerking off the Malik and Eriq look-alikes. Agent Smith appeared above her head, nude and his cock looking gigantic as it reared up above her eyes. He lifted his crotch up and lowered his massive testicles down over her mouth. She found herself licking them. Ike sprayed her womb full of sperm and quickly pulled out. Someone flipped her over and now she could take Smith down her throat. She sucked his dick while Eriq yanked his cock from her fist and walked behind her, soon pushing his cock in her ass. Malik's cock jerked in her hand and his cum flew into her hair.


Chrissy dreamed of kneeling before three black men and sucking the middle while jerking off two of them. She dreamed of taking three cocks in every hole several times from several men. She dreamed of looking at a camera and smiling, letting cum dribble from her mouth down her lips. She dreamed it was 3:00am and a little black man with a fourteen inch nigger cock was fucking her from behind in a shower while two black naked black men filmed her. When the little man was finished, he filmed her while a black giant with an equally big cock entered the shower and she sucked him off for the cameras.

Chrissy awoke.

Relief filled her. It had all been just a horny dream, albeit a realistic one. Her ass hurt and her pussy was sore. Her neck hurt and her cheeks felt rubbery. She moved, but felt frozen in place. Her skin was slimy, sticky and wet. She managed to raise her head and look down at her body. She was covered in sperm!

It was everywhere, some fresh, some liquefied, dried flaked semen crusted her body. Sperm filled her belly button, matted the red pubes of her pussy hair. The crotch less panties were gone, but she still wore the garters and nylons. However, huge rips were in both nylons and one of the garters had snapped. Sperm even covered her nylons and her nylon covered feet. Images of what had happened popped into her mind, but only left Chrissy more confused. The only logical explanation she could come up with was the Jenkins and Smith were corrupt agents working with the drug dealers. She didn't want to believe it about Ike, but that was all she could come up with.

The room was empty. She was alone. There was no luggage and the hidden cameras were gone.

Chrissy struggled to get out of the bed and she shuffled towards the shower. Luckily, the hotel provided shampoo and soap. It took her an hour to feel clean. When she left the room she saw a do not disturb sign was hanging on the door. A Hispanic maid nearby gave her a disapproving glance.

She held her face forwards as she walked through the lobby. She could feel the stares on her and didn't blame them. Her hair was still wet and she was wearing the green dress sans underwear and nylons this time. The entrance to her pussy was only an inch or so from the hem of the dress. If she leaned forwards, everyone who saw her would have a great beaver shot. Worse, it still felt like sperm was leaking out of her every few steps. She quickly made her way to her car and drove off.

It was nearly noon and Chrissy was hungry. She rifled through her purse, moving the pads aside, but she had no money. She stopped at a nearby ATM and got out of the car, ignoring the stares of pedestrians. One whistled at her. She typed in withdraw twenty dollars, but account overdrawn came up. Suddenly worried, Chrissy checked her balance and found she had no money. She should have had $500 dollars in her account, but it was missing. The only check she'd written was the fake one to World Wide Beneficial Co Insurance. The truth hit her and she staggered back a few steps, nearly tripping in her high heeled sandals. They'd cashed her check!

Chrissy sobbed as she drove off. She was still hungry and decided to run through McDonalds drive-thru since they now took credit cards. They'd quit serving breakfast and she ordered a burger for lunch. She preferred no onions on her burgers and was asked to pull forwards and park for her special order. A rough looking black teen in uniform brought her bag out to her. He appeared to be a punk and moved slowly, not caring about his job. It was someone she'd have complete disdain for and expected to find working fast food, but still her eyes moved down to the sizeable bulge in his pants. I bet this black boy has a nice big nigger cock for me, she thought, licking her lips. The boy noticed her stare and she saw the bulge suddenly swell up. "T-thank you," she mumbled and drove off. She could see him staring after her in her rear view mirror. At the next intersection, Chrissy put her head in her hands and sobbed until the driver behind her honked his horn.

"What's happening to me?" she said to her reflection in the rear view mirror as she drove home.


Epilogue: Six months later.

Chrissy woke up and smiled at her husband. He kissed her forehead and patted her bulging belly. "See you tonight," said Todd. He grabbed his briefcase and left for work.

Chrissy pulled herself to sit up. She was wearing a sheer sports type bra and panty. She grabbed some lotion from the table and squirted it in her hands. She began rubbing lotion all over the sides of her swollen belly and thighs. It was her new morning ritual and she'd been doing it to eliminate her stretch marks as soon as her belly started to swell. She looked at her swollen breasts and for the first time noticed a wet spot around each nipple. Her previously already big breasts were now an E-cup, swelling along with her seven month pregnant belly. Her areola had stretched across her tits and her nipples puffed out, usually completely hard. She'd been exercising and so far the lotion seemed to be working. When the baby came, she expected she'd have her figure back after only a short recovery, but with bigger milk-laden breasts.

She pulled the bra up, freeing her breasts and began rubbing lotion over her swollen nipples. Milk shot out of one and she moaned, squirming a little on the bed. Her pregnancy hormones were driving her crazy with lust, but Todd seemed turned off having sex with a pregnant woman and hadn't touched her for three months. Chrissy had found a solution. The solution was her second morning ritual after rubbing lotion around her stretched skin.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.