You Don't Need to Wave a Card... - Cover

You Don't Need to Wave a Card...

Copyright© 2011 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Scott Harshman finally gets his CAP card -- but discovers that you don't have to wave the thing under someone's nose to get in trouble over being sponsor-grade! A Swarm Cycle story

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Light Bond   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   Body Modification   Military  

That was it; they didn't hit Faye's -- there wasn't a sponsor in sight, so it wasn't worth it. We had eight members of a group called 'Anti-Extraction Action' -- nine after we waited out the guy in the warehouse, who had been told to sit tight for three days to make sure he wasn't going to be captured and then fly home. We let him report, so we could get his communications links.

Everybody else was in interrogation within the hour. We found the little suicide pills that everybody was supposed to use as a last resort and hooked them all up to devices similar to those in a CAP test chamber, but crossed with a lie detector and some other goodies and pumped them dry. We discovered the training camp in eastern Montana and some other places where people were stashed here and there and Marine teams went in to get them. Some survivalist whacko with big bucks funded the original group, but it had grown over time and they had gotten terrorist training from some VERY bad people. Most of them were disgruntled spouses of concubines who opted for pickup over staying home with the old man -- and due to a certain weeding process they had to thin out the weak sisters -- permanently -- it was clear that the women involved had all made the right choice. Oddly enough, they had no problem with harems -- the Marines found three different locations where they had fifteen or twenty women in full white slavery to service the troops -- and they treated them worse than anyone in a Confederacy Civil Service brothel ever THOUGHT of. Every site had a graveyard out back ... Apparently, the original group had been women in pre-packs whose sponsors had been executed, and the thought process had been, 'If they wanna be slave sluts, anyway, let's show 'em how it is!' but over time, they stopped JUST collecting women from pre-packs and started taking whoever they could get easily that struck their fancy. The Marines found women of every race, size and color, being used in ways that defied description -- one chick was apparently a living coffee table...

Of course, Cheryl hadn't been exposed to any of that -- those she had seen, she'd been told were captured pre-pack sluts being punished for being whores -- something she didn't have a problem with as long as she didn't see the extremes. Apparently, the group was collecting lesbians like Cheryl, irritated with the idea of men taking women into their 'sordid little harems, ' to use as agents.

Of course, this took several days to develop -- and we weren't involved in the big pickups -- I just got updates over the next few days while we awaited transport. That day, we debriefed for a couple of hours in orbit, and I spent a couple of minutes in a tube cleaning up the shoulder wound, then went back down to collect Faye, who had no idea how wild the events of the afternoon had been!

"Thank God you're here and everybody else has finally left!" Faye chirped -- then got a look at our faces. "What happened?"

"We were attacked outside the police station," I related. "We'd been wasting our time because Cheryl, one of the members of the support detail, was in the Earth First group! They knew everything we were doing, so they waited until we thought we were all done and unloaded on us!"

"Omigod!"

"Do you remember Alisha?" Shannon yelped. "They shot her!"

"Omigod! Is she okay?"

"Then they tried to kill Nicky!" Rachel erupted.

"Omigod! Where is he?" Faye gasped.

"In orbit," I related. "He's been picked up -- officially -- with Elise."

"Thank God for THAT!" Faye cried. "You all must be pretty hopped up! I thought I had it bad!"

I chuckled. "Yeah, so did we, before..."

Faye eyed me. "So now what?"

"Under normal circumstances, I think I'd pack us all in the house for the night and just take it easy -- but I want to check in on Alisha and she's not on Earth," I replied. "So, are you ready for the big question?"

"I guess so."

I stood there looking at her for a moment, then said, "No, you're not. Get naked." I spun on Rachel and Shannon, "You two, too. I'll be right back." I went out to the Escalade and collected something I'd picked up a couple of days before. When I came back in, all three of them were nude. "Okay, kneel up pretty in a row, Faye on the left and Rachel on the right..." I gestured to my front.

"Oooo! I LOVE it when he takes charge!" Rachel cooed, dropping to her knees. Shannon slid into position beside her and Faye knelt, eyeing me warily.

I stepped up to Faye and said, "Now, ask me, pretty please, if I'll be your sponsor..."

I could tell by the look on her face that the foremost thought in her mind was, 'How serious is he?' She decided to play it straight: "Will you be my sponsor? Pretty please?"

"Will you be a good girl and behave yourself?" I asked her.

"Oh yes!" Then she got this look in her eye. "If I don't you can spank me..."

"Momma!" Rachel cackled.

"Good enough," I chuckled. "I accept you, Faye. You are mine." I opened the bag in my hand and fished out a collar -- and a leash. I buckled on the collar -- which wasn't Confederacy issue -- and told her, "You'll get a nice, functional replacement in orbit, but it's the thought that counts." Then I fished leashes for Shannon and Rachel out of the bag and clipped them on their collars. 'We're going out through the transporter in the police station, so we can return all of our equipment -- and Rachel always wanted to incite a riot, so this is her big chance to show off. Faye, take Shannon's leash. Shannon, take Rachel's. Let's go, Girls!" I gave a tug on Faye's leash and she stood to follow.

Most of the paparazzi had wandered off over the past few days, but we had a couple left -- and they got a big kick out of my little train, photographing them all as they followed me to the car. Rachel was cutting up in the back, happy as a clam, even if Faye and Shannon were a bit more nervous and embarrassed. I tucked them in the SUV and we took off with a couple of reporters' cars in tow.

More met us at the police station. We parked out front and collected all of our Confederacy equipment and paraphernalia and the girls all got in line to be led into the police station. I led the girls back through the usual rumpus out by the front desk and back into the detectives' area, where I got the latest update from Mike and shook his hand.

"What about Cheryl?" Shannon asked.

"She's being held by the Confederacy," Mike replied. "I don't think she'll be back, somehow."

"I hope they find three dykes to fuck her to death with pointed dildoes!" Rachel said acidly. I was plenty surprised -- Rachel just generally didn't get that nasty! Seeing my look, she folded her arms across her chest and said, "Well? She got Alisha shot! And she tried to get you killed!" Oddly, she didn't mention herself -- or even Shannon ... I let it go.

"Let's go, Girls!" I pointed them at the office where the transporter was and we shuffled off -- to Moonbase, as it turned out -- in reverse order, with Rachel in the lead and me trailing Faye. Goodbye Earth...


Alisha wasn't due out of the tube for another hour or so -- the rifle bullet had scrambled her insides pretty good, and if I hadn't gotten her transported, we'd have had another funeral on our hands. I had the AI show me a 3-D display and decided to trim up her pubes and remove excess hair -- and the other 'standard' modifications, which weren't generally needed -- while she was in. Then we all took a look at Faye.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.