You Don't Need to Wave a Card... - Cover

You Don't Need to Wave a Card...

Copyright© 2011 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Scott Harshman finally gets his CAP card -- but discovers that you don't have to wave the thing under someone's nose to get in trouble over being sponsor-grade! A Swarm Cycle story

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Light Bond   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   Body Modification   Military  

We went back to the table and settled in for a moment. Nick brought Elise back with him and she seemed a lot less independent and in control than she had been earlier in the evening. For one thing, she wasn't separating herself from Nick the way she had been -- he had his hand on her waist, more or less under her top, and she wasn't complaining or trying to shake him off. The band struck up and got going with something a bit faster than the DJ had been putting out and the lights came up a bit and it became apparent that other couples were loosening up from the things you could see on the dance floor. Rachel said, "Come on, girls! It's time to get a little wild! Scotty, would you and Nicky freshen our drinks while we're gone?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, go on..." and the girls all got up and headed for the Ladies' Room. Rachel made a point of collecting Elise. I nodded Nick toward the bar and we went off to order.

"So..."

"She liked rubbing her twat on my dick -- a LOT!" Nick grinned. "She got all cuddly, too -- for the first time ever, I think."

"Good!" I replied. "If I'm right, Rachel is going to talk them all into going hog wild and doing crazy stuff. I'm going to let Elise fool around a bit, but I'm going to want to be able to pass her off to you at some point, after we get plenty of embarrassing video. She's not going home with me -- even if all three of the others do!"

"Good luck with that!" Nick chuckled. I just grinned back -- I hadn't come up short yet...


The girls came back rowdy -- Rachel had whipped them up and had them going. Rachel had re-tied her blouse so that it offered some support for her breasts, but exposed them fully. They'd done something with what I think was a hair bow to connect the cups of Shannon's top, which pulled them into the valley between her cones. Faye was in there swinging -- I'd say that half of the cups in her bustier had disappeared, leaving her breasts supported and presented by black lace -- and her nipples showing. Elise had been braless under a tank top -- and they'd cropped it to the point that it really didn't cover anything.

Nobody was wearing panties -- Rachel shared that with a giggle right after they sat down. Then she wanted to dance and get rowdy, so I took her and Shannon out on the floor and did a lot of dirty dancing, bare ass rubbing and nipple sucking. Rachel went wild, and Shannon got into the spirit of things pretty rapidly. We were up for two and went back to sit -- at which point, Faye announced, "I can do that! Come on! Are you going up? No? Come on, Elise!" That put me back out with Faye and Elise -- I suspect there was some connivance there.

Faye was not to be outdone, either -- and Elise wasn't any too reluctant. They rubbed themselves on me and I felt them up outrageously and we made a small spectacle of ourselves -- and by then, the place had loosened up even more than it had been at the start.

Faye made sure that Elise was in earshot and yelled, "I want you to fuck me! Will you fuck me?"

Elise, hearing this, erupted, "Me, too! I want you to fuck me!"

"Yeah, okay, maybe later..." I feigned reluctance.

No, here!" Faye insisted.

"Here?"

"Yeah, when we go back to the table!"

"We'll see..."

Faye leaned over to Elise. "He's chicken. When we go back, let's go under the table and blow him for a while -- once his cock is doing his thinking for him, we'll get some! Sound good?"

"Okay!" Between an advanced case of the hornies and the need to keep up with a woman almost twice her age, Elise was up for just about anything, apparently -- she didn't even seem inclined to second thoughts!

The song ended and I escorted the pair back to their side of the table and circled between Rachel and Shannon and sat -- and Faye took Elise by the wrist and tugged her under the table!

'Heads up, girls!' I broadcast on our harem net. 'They were talking shit on the dance floor -- if they follow through, I'm about to get a blowjob! Rachel, you might not want to watch your mother, but we want Elise... '

'The Hell I don't!' Rachel exclaimed. 'Woo hoo!'

Nick had his head cranked over, eyeballing a pair of bare asses as they disappeared under the table.

"Nick!" I waved him over.

"WHAT are they doing?"

I rubbed my face. "Well, right now they're pulling my pants down..."

"Oh, shit! Momma..."

Rachel grabbed his arm. "Let her alone! We're gonna get the goods on Elise -- I think Momma is just leading her down the garden path, but even if she isn't, it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, Big Brother!" She pushed her iPhone off to her left so he could see it and said, "Watch and keep your mouth shut!"

I could see the drone feeds from just to my left and right -- yeah, two of them, one for Shannon and one for Rachel -- under the table. Faye was tugging on my pants, having already unzipped them. I raised my ass and they came down; when they dropped over my knees, Faye turned to Elise...

"Go!"

Elise came up and gingerly collected my hardon, but gamely sucked it into her mouth. She started bobbing, her motions limited by the table. "Scoot back, Lover," Rachel cooed.

"Yeah, why not..." I muttered. I backed up -- and Elise followed my cock out into the dim light of the restaurant, still bobbing over it. Elise went, "Mmmmmph!" and Shannon giggled -- I checked her feed and found that Faye had a finger in her pussy and was rubbing her clit with her thumb! Elise made like a vacuum cleaner on my cock, licking and slurping; I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling it back away from her face, and pumped her mouth up and down my cock a few times. Elise didn't seem to really know what she was doing, but she was trying gamely. I waved Nick around the table behind her -- we wanted him in the frame so she couldn't accuse him of taking the video. I broadcast the directive to Rachel and she took care of it.

"Okay, come on, my turn..." Faye started tugging on Elise's arm, dragging her back under the table.

Elise was wild-eyed -- at a guess, she was close and wanted a cum, bad! "B-but... !"

"Climb up there and stick your tongue down his throat, then, while I suck him! You weren't doing that well!" Faye hissed. Elise came crawling out from under the table and I stopped being able to see anything directly, because Elise attacked my lips with hers as soon as she cleared the table and could bend over. My augmentation let me see Faye, grinning from ear to ear as she sucked in my cock, though...

"What a monster!" Faye exclaimed, popping off it. "Rachel, Sweetheart, you hit the jackpot here!"

"Like I don't know that!" Rachel cackled.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Faye sucked and slurped while I played with her thick brown curls. After a minute or so, she popped off and grabbed Elise by the hips.

"Sit on it!" she hissed. "Fuck him!"

"Okay!" Elise yelped. She waited for Faye to back off so she could throw her leg over my lap and Faye wedged my cock in her slot. Elise settled on it, moaning, "Oooooohhhhh!!!!" She took about half and reversed herself, spreading her lubrication, then took in another inch or so. She was tight -- not virginal, but that pussy of hers had seen very little use ... She put her hands on my shoulders and began to pump, quietly gasping "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Sir..." Somehow, a waiter had managed to sneak up on us. I nearly jumped a foot! THAT wasn't supposed to happen! I flicked a glance at Alisha and Mike, and Mike muttered on the police channel, 'We saw him, but he's not a threat... '

"Sir, could you please move this to the private dining room?" the waiter asked. "We're fine with you continuing -- it's considered part of the entertainment -- but for your comfort and safety..."

"Yeah, fine. Girls? Faye, Honey, could you finish tugging off my pants?"

"Sure, Lover." Faye got me out of the puddle at my feet and I stood with Elise impaled on my cock, her legs around my waist, pumping. We were on more than probe video at that point -- several flat-screen TVs were displaying the output of a roving camera pointed at us. Faye came out from under the table and did a curtsy, then followed me as I trailed the waiter. Rachel, Shannon and Nick fell in behind; Mike and Alisha shifted as unobtrusively as they could manage. Just as we were disappearing behind a curtain, I heard someone say, "Hey, isn't that... ?" Alisha and Mike took that cue to close in behind us, although they settled at a table offside a bit with a good view of the door. The cameraman followed us, however -- he had the show...

I laid Elise back on a pretty sturdy table top and started pumping, but waved at Nick. "Get ready!" He looked at me blankly, and I waved at his pants. Nick looked at his mother and sister, but Rachel hissed, "Just do it!" and he got moving.

Elise was clutching me and grunting and gasping and her eyes were glassy and I figured she was close; the cameraman got a good shot of her in extremis.

"That thing ready?" I asked Nick, eyeing his erection. It LOOKED okay...

"Yeah..."

"Get ready -- I'm handing off..." I stopped pumping, unlatched Elise's hands from me and, holding onto her wrists, bent down and gave her a peck and said, "Sorry, Hon -- there's just no spark..." Then I backed out. Elise gave out with a wail and sat bolt-upright, grabbing for me with one hand. I backed out of the way and said, "You really need to try Nick out -- he can give you what you want..." She started waggling her head back and forth, dazed and unhappy that the orgasm she'd had building was slipping away. Nick stepped up and grunted, "You owe me anyway -- I got you everything you asked for..." Then he rubbed his cock on her split.

Elise froze and let out a hiss -- he was rubbing his shaft alongside her clit. After a second or two, she nodded, "Okay." Nick seated himself and plowed forward. Elise went "Uuuhhh!" -- then she reached for him. Nick ran his hands under the backs of her shoulders, pinning her so she couldn't go sliding off the table top while he pounded her and set up a stroke.

"Like that?" he gasped.

"Uh huh ... Uh huh ... Uh huh ... Uh huh..." I think her brain shut off or something -- she answered that question about two dozen times before she started getting loud. I chuckled, watching her.

Then a hand grabbed my wrist and tugged me around and I was looking at my woman's wild-eyed mother. "Now me!" She whipped around and waved a finger at Rachel and Shannon in a clear admonition not to interfere, then went to her knees and sucked me in, "Mmmmmmm!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.