You Don't Need to Wave a Card...
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by Thinking Horndog

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Scott Harshman finally gets his CAP card -- but discovers that you don't have to wave the thing under someone's nose to get in trouble over being sponsor-grade! A Swarm Cycle story

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Light Bond   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   Body Modification   Military  

"Sorry?" I asked. Did he want one of MY slots?

"I wouldn't ask you for a slot for myself, either, because we would hate one another -- I'm not the kind of person who works and plays well with others. But Faye looks at you and she sees someone young and virile and capable of taking her to the stars -- and even though she would never consciously betray me, her needs surface and she projects them unconsciously." Roger smiled crookedly. "Faye is highly-sexed, like her daughter. I'm told that you two put on quite an exhibition yesterday morning. It's been over a year since I've been able to perform, and Faye was powerfully affected..." There was another pause. "Besides, didn't you say something to her?"

"Rachel asked me to. I really didn't expect..."

"You didn't expect me to find out?" Roger chuckled. "She came clean while we were changing for dinner -- after I lit into her over the blouse."

"For the record, she never said yes. And I never promised anything -- I just asked her if she would like to be considered. She HAS done it all before, after all ... She didn't give me an answer, even." I noted.

"Still, it IS out there. Would you take her? For Rachel? For me?"

"I'll consider it. I already was."

"I'm sure you could take some hot young thing..."

"I have two of THOSE already!" I exclaimed.

"You're a sensible man. I plan to tell her that she is free to chase you if she wishes -- and free to accept an invitation, should you present one."

I pursed my lips. "That's your prerogative. I told her right off that I was not seeking to undermine her committed relationship."

Roger chuckled. "It's undermined enough -- and I did most of the tunneling. I appreciate your efforts to preserve her reputation, but I wouldn't have blamed her if she'd offered herself on the spot!"

"She was loyal nonetheless," I insisted. "You underestimate her if you think otherwise."

"I believe you," Roger said quietly. "But I plan to release her for her own good."

"I make no promises," I insisted. "Things could happen ... Frankly, I don't really understand your attitude..."

Roger shook his head. "People still die, Son. They may have all kinds of super medicine up there -- but it hasn't come down here. I'm not going -- I KNOW that. I'm taking care of my family as best I can."

I nodded. "At the very least, I have Rachel -- and I WILL make promises where she is concerned! I would want her if I had a lot less to offer -- and she will NOT see abuse!"

"Let's go in," Roger changed the subject. I followed him back inside and he went on to the Men's Room while I returned to the booth.

"Where have you been, Lover?" Rachel asked.

"What do you all do in the Ladies Room?" I shot back, "besides the obvious?"

"I don't see any make-up," Faye gibed.

I grunted. "I'm really good at it."

"Seriously," Faye asked, leaning forward and deploying her cleavage. "Did you two have words?"

"Not like that," I replied. "We had a talk. Man talk. We're good, I think. If you want details, though, that's up to him."

Faye nodded and sat back -- which told me that Roger was coming up the aisle. Roger settled into his seat and Faye asked, "So, are we family?"

"We are," Roger replied gravely. "Pass the salt?"


That wasn't the end of it, of course. Rachel lit into me on the way to the hotel in the Escalade. "What happened with Daddy?"

"We had a meeting of the minds," I replied.

Evasion failed; women do it too often not to recognize it. "We didn't talk about Daddy, yesterday. What do you know?"

"I didn't know much, then," I admitted. "I had some data from the AI that indicated that he MIGHT have some issues."

"What did Daddy tell you?"

"He's sick -- and tired." I sighed.

"Go on..." Rachel eyed me. "Is he gonna die?"

"He says so -- and he offered some fairly convincing evidence."

"Damn." She leaned across the seat to get to my shoulder and started shaking and making it wet. Shannon slid up to put an arm around her. "When?"

"He didn't give me a timeframe. He's happy that you're taken care of. He got on the bandwagon regarding your mother. He says they're damaged beyond repair and it's his fault, but he wants what is best for her. I tried to offer some hope, but he says he's tired and he really wouldn't want to go through it all again -- especially now..."

"So..."

"He's given up."

"What did he say about Momma?"

"He's going to -- how did he put it? 'I plan to tell her that she is free to chase you if she wishes -- and free to accept an invitation, should you present one.' That's what he said. The whole conversation was kind of embarrassing, because I was trying to cover everyone's tracks and she'd apparently told him everything." I rubbed her leg for a moment.

"Momma would do that," Rachel muttered. "As ugly as things are, she still loves him and she's still up-front with him."

"It's returned, I think."

"I know."

"Be good to him. If he's right -- and it appears that he is -- you won't be seeing him again, once we're gone -- but that also goes for Nick and maybe your momma. If you have things to say, let's make sure you get them said." I'd missed that opportunity, myself, and it was painful. My parents were both gone...

"I'm lucky, aren't I?" Rachel sniffled. "If I'd been in a regular pickup..."

"Yeah. Yeah, you are," I agreed. "Take advantage of it."


What with the various family ruckuses, we didn't go out; we returned to the hotel and did the grand promenade through the lobby and went up to our rooms, then Red, Mike, and I tried to put together a BETTER plan for the following day and night -- which would be Wednesday. Alisha and Cheryl got to audit the various family gatherings -- Mrs. Fawkes, in particular. The woman was positively foaming at the mouth and called several friends and her pastor and told everyone in sight that I'd led her daughter astray and into sin. Shannon, herself, didn't seem to share that sentiment; she was unhappy that she had to assist the policewomen in analyzing her mother's activities because it meant that she wasn't glued to me. Shannon was absolutely ecstatic to be with me in a way that differed from Rachel's attitude but was every bit as powerful. In my mind, Rachel and I were, 'the pair' -- but Shannon had connections to both of us, which somehow allowed the situation to be balanced. Her connections to us allowed Shannon to blossom -- and she deserved to do so; I was happy to help!

Bedtime came and I wondered if there would be friction, but Shannon asked Rachel, "Teach me how to give a blowjob? Please?" and I got to be the target. She took a little bit, but got the hang of it after a short time and I was happy to grant her a mouthful of success, after which she cleaned me and got me hard again, then sat back on her haunches and said, "Okay!" And at THAT point, Rachel attacked me with her lips and hands and her body and her hot, wet pussy, and I won the battle but lost the war and ended up invading her uterus -- twice!

After that, we were a man sandwich -- I went to sleep with my cock stuck in the crack of Rachel's ass and one hand full of her left breast while Shannon pressed herself against my back.


Wednesday morning, the girls and I and the early team -- Red and Cheryl -- headed out to a family restaurant that got the occasional pickup and might have seen trouble once or twice. On this particular morning, it didn't, so we set out to hit some high-visibility tourist attractions -- the local zoo, for one. Overall, the outing was okay from a tourism perspective, but boring from an espionage perspective. The girls were out in some fairly revealing rigs -- short skirts and a halter for Rachel and a tube top for Shannon -- and I was pretty obvious about fondling both of them, but aside from an audience of people who were either amused or scandalized, nothing wildly exciting in the way of a reaction came out of it.

We went back to the chain restaurant for lunch. There was a serious crowd and we had to wait, but we all got in okay. We weren't hassled, but my radar lit off again. Red and I agreed that we would retire to our rooms at the hotel after lunch and go over the surveillance in-depth, because SOMETHING was off...

We didn't find it, even after examining the surveillance from the previous day. Many of the employees were the same and a few of the customers, but there was no evidence of undue attention from anywhere. Red and I had both felt it, though.

In the afternoon, we went shopping in department stores. We didn't -- couldn't -- generate the uproar we'd created in the clothing store, but I did what I could. We decided that we might want to hit somewhere trendy and touristy the next day. In the meantime, I cut Rachel and Shannon loose and they headed over to Rachel's to be with her family for a while. The plan was for them to come back around seven-thirty and change and then we would all go out and hit the club I got in trouble in early that week.

Rachel called me around five-thirty and asked, "Daddy wants to know when we're actually leaving..." I had no idea. I went back and forth with the AI and Red and Mike -- and it appeared that police assets were the primary issue. Of course, as far as where I was going to end up posted on a colony, that was totally up to arrival times in orbit and what was there ... Nobody seemed to care too much about that -- if the colony ship in orbit was headed for a place without a Navy base, we would get held over somewhere temporarily, awaiting transit -- probably the new moon base that was under construction -- until something came in headed my way.

As I said, the primary driver appeared to be police asset scheduling -- and while they could be somewhat flexible, since there were working on the confederacy's dime, we needed to show something for our efforts soon.

"It looks like sometime next week, Honey Bun, unless we start seeing results," I related. "Maybe a week from today. We could go into next weekend, but without good reason, we'll have to pack it in and let the police go back to hunting other offenders."

"Okay, thanks Lover. I'll tell him. I mean, it's not like somebody's birthday is coming up or anything..." Rachel replied.

"Yeah, well, if he wants to throw a going away party or something, we need to plan around it," I advised.

"I'll let him know," Rachel promised. "Bye, Lover! See you later!"

When they returned, it was with a request that we all get together somewhere for another family dinner -- Thursday night or over the weekend -- and then perhaps a 'quiet breakfast at home' on Sunday. Well that didn't seem too bad, particularly since Roger had been clear with his daughter over expectations for the dinner out. "Daddy says if we want to go to a restaurant-bar or something and go topless, he'll try to be good about it. He says he should have no problem playing the father getting used to his daughter being in a pre-pack."

"You can tell him that he can complain some -- that would probably be in character," I chuckled. "Red, can we work something up for this? Let's go over the list..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.