You Don't Need to Wave a Card... - Cover

You Don't Need to Wave a Card...

Copyright© 2011 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Scott Harshman finally gets his CAP card -- but discovers that you don't have to wave the thing under someone's nose to get in trouble over being sponsor-grade! A Swarm Cycle story

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Light Bond   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   Body Modification   Military  

"I'LL SAY!" came from the doorway. "Who the Hell are you and what did you do with Shannon?"

"Rache!" Shannon squealed, "Omigod! I had NO IDEA! He's STUPENDOUS!"

"Yes, he is, Sweetie!" Rachel agreed, "Yes, he is!"

"Oh, yeah -- like you had nothing to do with it!" I croaked.

"Modest, too!" Rachel cackled.

"You were WONDERFUL!" Shannon insisted. "I was scared to death but you took your time and pretty soon I was too hot to say no and I remember worrying because it was so huge but then..." She rocked back and forth on my lap and got this look of amazement. "It still IS!" She planted her feet on the mattress and started plunging up and down. "OMIGAWD!"

"Uh. Uuh..." I was going to tell her I couldn't handle it like that, but my cock was talking to me, telling me it was too good to make her stop! "Hold on..." I gave a lurch and fell backwards and then I was on my back and she was riding me cowgirl, squatting like a frog, reaching back to brace on my upraised knees. I'm not sure how I did it without pulling my hip out of joint, but I did.

"Yeah! Oboy!" Shannon went to town for about a minute like that and then leaned forward and started waving a hand so I reached up and grabbed it and she laced her fingers in mine so I brought up the other one and she linked with it, too, and used my arms to brace herself while she pumped, somehow shifting her legs so she knelt over me, her pussy cycling up and down my shaft like a one cylinder engine, the little cones on her chest bobbing with the impacts. I watched her eyes glaze as she panted, "Oh, this is SOOO GOOOOD!" Her eyes got that look in them again and I knew that something about this position was even more intense; she threw back her head and I thought she was going to scream loud enough to be heard in the restaurant several floors below -- but nothing came out, despite the fact that her lungs pumped like a bellows! She ground herself against me for ten or fifteen seconds and then flopped forward, barely catching herself, and gasped, "Omigod! The ecstasy! I could die!" Then she was bolt-upright again, pumping. "Kiss him for me, Rache! I can't reach him like this!"

Suddenly, Rachel's face was there, coming in from my right, and her lips descended on mine and I was drawn into her kiss. It didn't attenuate things -- somehow, it was additive, and when Shannon exploded in climax the next time, I was ready and blasted away inside her for a second time.

When she was done this time, Shannon collapsed forward until she was being held up by my hands, with hers pressed against her narrow shoulders.

"Oh, God -- I can't move!" she croaked.

Rachel backed off and I lowered Shannon onto me and she managed to stretch out her legs.

I turned my head to my right, where Rachel knelt, beaming in happiness at the obvious success of our mating. "Come to bed, Honey Bun. Kill the lights and snuggle up." Shannon was already boneless. Rachel killed the lights and snuggled up as close as she could and I managed to drift off like that.

I awoke wet and sticky from the mixture of our juices that dribbled out of Shannon onto my crotch and with an urgent need to urinate. I rolled to my left and put Shannon on her back -- she barely stirred -- then got up to go clean up.

A washrag didn't cut it -- I needed a full shower before I felt clean. Then I had to take a towel back to bed to deal with the wet spot. By then, I was wide awake, so I spent a while in the suite's sitting room, just trying to catch up with myself. It was probably three a.m. when Rachel came in and kissed me on the neck and whispered, "Come to bed." I crawled in and she spooned herself against my back and I slept, then, until the alarm went off.

Someone shut it off. I opened an eye and Shannon knelt above me, asking, "What do I do for you? Do I suck you? I don't know how. Rache? Help!"

"You settle down and come down here and snuggle up for a few minutes -- there is no need to get excited," I replied. "You back that bubble butt of yours against my cock and you make sure I get a nice handful of titty and let me enjoy the feel of you. If I want to be sucked, I'll let you know -- right now, I don't." I waited while she crawled into position. "Did you get enough last night?" I asked, kissing her neck.

Shannon shivered. "I don't think I'll EVER get enough -- but I couldn't go any longer." After a moment, she added apologetically, "I'm sore today, though."

"That's a good reason for there to be two of you," I replied, "although I'm a bit sore, too. You beat the Hell out of my pubic bone!"

"Poor Rache," Shannon muttered, "She didn't get any."

"Except for twice yesterday morning and once while you were in the med tube!" I chuckled.

"It's not enough!" Rachel declaimed melodramatically. She had her wrist to her forehead, the perfect picture of martyrdom. She dropped the arm and grinned. "We may need a third -- I'm a little sore, too, although if you think I wouldn't climb on if it was offered, you're sadly mistaken!"

"We're supposed to hit four," I noted, "although how long at a stretch I can pretend to be Superman is open to question!"

<You will find that you have all of the resources required to service your harem, > the AI announced fatuously. I rolled my eyes. The girls giggled, so I knew the comment wasn't private.

"Oh, God..." Shannon shuddered. "I think I could cum just from your lips on my neck!"

I chuckled and let up. "We might try that sometime, but for now we probably ought to cycle through the showers. I had one, VERY early, so you two go ahead."

I released Shannon and she staggered up and headed off, cupping her crotch. "Gawd! What a mess!" she exclaimed. Rachel laughed.

"Hey, those are valuable! You hang onto every one of them!" I exclaimed. Shannon turned around and eyed me in puzzlement and I burst out laughing. "Go on!" I waved her off.

"Finally! I get you all to myself!" Rachel grabbed my cock and rolled her lips over it. "I want my breakfast! Cream of baby!" I reached up to push her away, but she was VERY persuasive! Shannon came back out of the bathroom wearing a towel around her head and another around her body just in time for me to spew cum into Rachel's mouth.

"What's this?" she asked.

"I was hungry," Rachel gurgled. "Want some?"

"Uh, maybe later -- I just brushed my teeth," Shannon replied faintly. I chuckled, suspecting that there was more to it than that.

Rachel made a production of swallowing, then announced brightly, "My turn!"

I got up, threw on some clothing, and rang the next room. Red was up.

"So what other breakfast places are on the hit list?" I asked.

"It's kind of thin, actually," Red replied. "There is a chain diner up on Broad -- but the excitement was at dinner, not breakfast. Maybe you should just eat downstairs?"

"It's a thought," I agreed, nodding. "We can hit somewhere else at lunch."

"It's a plan..."

It took another forty minutes, but eventually everyone on shift was downstairs in the restaurant. Mike and Alisha were sleeping in and Red and Cheryl were covering; my girls were under-dressed and I was over-familiar and the waitress blushed -- but no evidence of any EF surveillance surfaced. I wondered if it was just early or we were wasting our time.

We were just finishing up when Shannon's phone rang -- the replacement I'd gotten her.

Shannon's face assumed and expression of dread, but she said, "Hi, Momma!" brightly.

The result was a virtual scream! I couldn't make out the words and it might as well have been cursing -- it was CERTAINLY invective! Shannon held the phone away from her ear, grimacing, and when the person on the other end finally drew a breath, she said, "I spent the night with Rachel."

There was another blast, at the end of which Shannon insisted, "I certainly did! We just weren't at her house. Say hello to Momma, Rachel." She held out the phone.

"Hi, Mrs. Fawkes!" Rachel said brightly -- but with the same grimace as the one Shannon wore.

There was another stream of outrage, to which Shannon replied calmly, "No, we weren't at any fraternity parties. Actually, there was a dance party at a hotel downtown ... No, Momma. Yes, Momma. Please, Momma! Settle down! Your blood pressure! Yes, I'll see you in a little while, after class ... Yes, Momma..." She hung up. "We, uh, need to fix this."

"Do we?" I smiled crookedly. "Is it as ugly as it seems?"

Shannon opened her mouth for a denial, but Rachel beat her to the punch. "Yes, actually, it is! Shannon's momma makes the Wicked Witch of the West look like a party animal!"

"You needn't ever go back," I said gently. "You've been picked up -- literally."

Shannon sighed. "No ... We need to do things the way you said. It's actually possible that Momma would know someone who knew someone..." She looked up and showed some fangs. "Besides, I want to see her face when I tell her I've joined a pre-pack!"

Rachel snorted her coffee and nearly fell out of her chair, laughing! "Oh, Man! So do I! You KNOW she'll kick you out of the house!"

Shannon smiled crookedly. "And that's bad?" She paused and added, "She said she called your house and your dad is in an uproar -- and that there might be some boy involved..." Her eyes swept to me.

"I guess today is old home day," I sighed. I had no idea just how ugly things could get...


I briefed our escort and we decided that they probably weren't needed for the family visits. I packed drones, anyway -- and the AI suggested that we station a couple at each set of parents' homes, just in case, so we would know if they talked to someone and we were blown or perhaps an Earth First team might use them for bait. The AI would handle routine monitoring. I got another case with six small drones and two large ones for the purpose, which I took with me as I headed downstairs. We got in the Escalade and headed for Shannon's house.

One look at Shannon's mother and I knew that she got all of her good parts from her daddy. The fact that he wasn't around and the house had that feel to it that said he hadn't been in some time said a few things, too. Shannon's mother was an angry-looking stick-figure in a droopy housedress who had 'Bible Thumper' written on her in big letters. She spent two minutes haranguing Shannon and I was amazed that she managed to make everyone present feel lower than a snake without a single curse. But she was NASTY -- and practiced at it! Shannon waited until she'd called us all 'spawn' and 'degenerate' and several other things before she even opened her mouth -- but when she did...

"You're right, Momma -- I'm justifying your poor opinion of me. Scott is creating a pre-pack, and I've agreed to go with him..."

Watching Mrs. Fawkes' response, I realized that I'd never seen a conniption before ... The woman had one, though. I was wondering whether we needed to call the paramedics when the woman rounded on me and howled, "You! Get out of my house! I won't have you in it, corrupting my daughter! Leave, while she's still unsullied anywhere but her mind..."

Shannon grew fangs and announced, "Oh, he did THAT last night, Momma! And it was WONDERFUL!"

In her rage, Mrs, Fawkes seemed to grow a foot -- and looked like she was gathering her powers to cast an evil spell or pronounce a curse! She actually whipped off and came back with a broom and I allowed myself to be run out of her home rather than be beaten with the thing, since using a stinger on her was out of character! Shannon and Rachel apparently emptied Shannon's room of anything valuable over the next ten minutes or so, coming out with a couple of large canvas bags. Shannon's mother stood behind them on the porch as they came up the walk to the Escalade, screeching, "Begone! You are not my child! I want nothing further to do with you and the spawn you associate with! You are disowned!"

I sat there as the pair of them stowed Shannon's gear in the back of the SUV. "That went well..."

Rachel grinned as she climbed up into the front seat. "We're practiced at it -- it's happened three or four times."

I turned to Shannon. "She takes you back?"

"Well, I have to COME back," she noted. "This time, I would probably have to stay away for a couple of weeks -- and be grounded for longer than that..."

"Then you just said goodbye, I think," I muttered, glad that I'd already released two drones into the Fawkes home.

<Mrs. Fawkes is telephoning the Mercer residence, > the AI announced. <Do you wish to monitor?>

"Don't!" Rachel advised. "Let Momma tell us the important parts later -- we've had enough, I think."

I agreed. We got out of there.

After we returned to the hotel and Shannon stowed her bags in the room -- with appropriate fanfare while going through the lobby, which meant, more or less, that I went unencumbered while Rachel and Shannon struggled with the bags -- it was lunch time, so Red and Cheryl and the girls and I went out to eat at a chain restaurant that had seen a couple of pickups and one incident. Nothing happened, but I had an uneasy feeling...

"Let's keep this as a target," I told Red as we made our exit. "There was something..."

"Yeah," Red agreed. "I'm going to go over the drone surveillance. Something triggered my trouble detector, too."

Red and Cheryl went off-shift, officially, at mid-afternoon, although they had things to do at the police station and Red planned to do that analysis of the surveillance data. That meant that Mike and Alisha were the ones parked across the street when we returned to Rachel's.

After greeting us and making a basic effort at hospitality, poor Faye sat at the kitchen table and rubbed her face. "Roger is in an uproar -- I didn't tell him everything, as you requested, so he's making assumptions. Rachel, your bedroom still smelled like sex eight hours later -- your father is going to be absolutely impossible! Then Mrs. Fawkes called..." We all three made an effort to commiserate and console the poor harried woman. I felt bad -- I really did!

Nick came in soon after and announced, "Hey, Sis! You've done it this time! Dad is absolutely beside himself! I've never seen him foaming at the mouth like he did after sticking his head in your room yesterday afternoon! And then you didn't come home..."

We barely got Nick settled down when Roger came through the door.

"Roger! You're early!" Faye burst out.

"I couldn't work! That Fawkes woman called me to tell me her daughter had joined a pre-pack with Rachel and ... you!" he whirled on me. "Apparently, she's been 'sullied' -- which I take to mean that you had sex with HER, too, like you did with MY daughter under my own roof! Who do you think you are?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.