Libby Wants to Grow Up - Cover

Libby Wants to Grow Up

Copyright© 2011 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Libby, a very attractive 15-year old, has decided it's time to join the world of what's going on around her sexually. She seeks the aid of some older friends in learning what she needs to know to become a young woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story  

Libby was finishing her freshman year in high school. She had her first real boyfriend and she was really beginning to feel the hard, insistent stirrings of her young womanly hormones beginning to make themselves more and more prominent. Libby was sure she was like any other young woman beginning to mature into womanhood. She knew she already had a nice figure, a shapely young woman's body with curves that were very hot and she had a nice set of B-cup sized breasts that were already attracting a lot of men's attention.

Libby asks Pam if she'll help her learn all about becoming a woman sexually, physically, and emotionally. Pam sees a ripe new prospect for the adult sex swap group and she arranges a special session for Libby with her, her husband, Ron, and two of Pam's girlfriends to teach Libby about sucking cock, being fucked, eating creampies, and being made love to by another girl. Pam had been a sex mentor for other young teenagers but never anyone as sexy and gorgeous as Libby.

Pam arranged for Libby to come over to her house for a weekend and she told Libby's mom that she'd be sleeping over and would be perfectly safe while she stayed there with her and Ron. Libby knew exactly why Pam had invited her over for the night, and she'd packed light, knowing she wouldn't need much clothing for the weekend's fun activities.

Pam quickly showed Libby the bedroom she'd been sleeping in and then she basically explained what she had planned for their weekend of bringing her into the world of adult sexual play. Libby already knew Ron, but only by name and to recognize him. And, when Pam' girlfriends, Beth and Amber, arrived, she introduced them to Libby, too. They had a very light supper and after that, Pam told Libby to meet her and Ron in the master bedroom, dressed in only her bra and panties with a light pull-around robe she'd loaned her. Since they were dealing with a young teenage girl, Pam wanted to keep Libby's sexual tutoring under wraps so the lucky man who would get the pleasure of fucking her would be her husband, Ron. Ron had known for a long time that he was simply a "stud on call" whenever the swap group's needs called for a loyal well-hung stud and he happened to be one of the lucky guys who got to provide a hard cock when it was needed.

Pam, Ron, Beth, Amber, and Libby all met in the master bedroom, and Libby felt a bit uneasy about what Pamand her husband were going to do with her.

"Libby, don't worry," Pam said. "Ron is really good dealing with other women besides me, and he's already told me that he thinks you're very attractive. Now, don't get too attached; he is, after all, my husband, but I'm just loaning him to you for instructional purposes for this weekend." Even though Libby was very sexy and attractive, she was not a high school cheerleader, and Pam knew there was little chance now that she would become one. So, because of that, she knew there was no need to preserve Libby's cherry pussy.

Ron was only wearing a pair of warmup pants and nothing from the waist up. Libby noticed that Ron had a very nice body, and she felt her pulse beat a bit quicker as she looked over his muscular upper body and then she looked down at Ron's crotch, and saw a distinct lump there between his legs.

"OK, Libby, let's get started," Pamsaid as she made sure Libby was comfortable and ready for the experiences they wanted her to have.

"OK, Pam, I'm ready," Libby said, although she tried to make herself sound a bit more sure about what was going to happen than she was really feeling. She wanted to become experienced sexually, and that was why she'd asked Pam to help her. But, Libby was very unsure about anything to do with sex and that was kind of scary.

"Libby, I know you're still a virgin, right? You've never had sex with a guy yet, have you?" Pam asked.

Libby was a bit reluctant to admit that, unlike most of her female classmates, she hadn't been fucked.

"Yeah, I'm still a virgin. That's why I asked for your help," Libby said.

"Well, we're about to take care of that for you," Pam said. "I'm going to give you a very special gift and let my sexy husband, Ron, be your first lover, Libby."

Libby turned and looked at Ron nervously. She'd already realized he was aroused from the lump in his crotch and now it came to her that he was turned on because he'd known coming in that he and Libby were going to have sex together.

"That's why I asked all of us to come in wearing only bra and panties, Libby, so we can all move onto the first steps of your instruction without too many clothes getting in the way. Are you ready to start?"

"Yes, I think I'm ready, Pam," Libby answered.

"OK, honey, you and Libby can go ahead and make love and I'll be here to help and reassure Libby as things progress, OK?"

"OK, babe," Ron said. "Libby, I've looked forward to this and I'll try go slow and be very gentle with you, OK?"

Libby nodded in answer and Ron joined Libby where she was sitting on the side of the large king-sized bed. He reached up, gently running his fingers through Libby's hair and then he leaned over, kissing her on the neck and then up on her cheek as he unfastened the single tie that was holding her robe closed over her chest. Beth, Amber, and Pam all watched as Ron began his slow foreplay with Libby and she seemed to be receptive to his caresses and advances to her.

Ron gently opened Libby's robe and pushed it open and back off her shoulders so it fell behind her onto the bed. That left the beautiful young teenager sitting there in front of him in only a sexy lace demi-bra and matching bikini panties that she'd worn for the occasion. Ron bent forward, kissing Libby gently on her left cheek as he allowed his hands to slide up and cover both of Libby's sexy young B-cup breasts inside the firm cups of her lacy demi-bra. He could hear a release of her soft breath as he caressed her sensitive and sexy young tits. Then, Ron moved his lips around to hers and he kissed Libby softly on her lips as he reached down between the young teenager's breasts, unfastening the front clasp of her bra, and he quickly peeled the twin cups away from her rounded tits, and then moved his lips down until his mouth closed over the hard peak of her left breast. Ron flicked his tongue across the hard pink nipple and his hand closed over her right breast, flicking across that nipple and making Libby moan in response. Ron spent a few minutes kissing and playing with Libby's naked breasts and then he moved back, reached down and pulled Libby's bikini panties down and off her body, dropping them onto the floor beside the bed. Now the young horny teenager was totally naked for Ron and the three girls there with them could see her sexy young body and how beautiful she was. Libby's sexy B-cup sized breasts were very beautiful on her body and tipped with pink nipples that were now hard in arousal. Her pussy lips were very cute and she still had a bush of brown-colored pussy fur at the vee of her legs. Ron didn't waste a minute now that he had Libby completely naked and ready for the next steps in her first sexual experience.

Ron moved down in front of Libby and he first stroked his fingers up and down over her sexy young pussy lips. Ron wondered the extent of this sexy young girl's experiences with any other guys but he knew she was still a virgin, so he figured in many ways he was her first sexual experience.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.