Daddy Can I Please Come Home - Cover

Daddy Can I Please Come Home

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A man's pleasant sex life is interrupted by his daughter when she leaves her husband and needs to come home to stay, with her teenage daughter. He reminds her that she was spanked as a child, and insists that she will be spanked now she is grown up, both for her errors and those of her daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

In the car on the way home, everyone was thinking of the events of the past couple of hours, and of the possibilities for the future. Finally Harry asked, "Well, ladies, how do you feel? Are you okay with what just happened?"

Kate was bubbling with excitement, and responded immediately. "I loved it, gramps. Sorry, Master. My god, that was such fun!"

"You liked using that crop on Vanessa?"

"Oh yes!"

Sally was sitting in the back seat because Kate had insisted she was going to sit in front beside her gramps. She was still unsure exactly how she felt, and particularly unsure about the sudden change in her daughter. She had been excited and had experienced a delicious orgasm from Harry's fingerings, but she was nervous about how her life was evolving, especially in relation to her daughter. Kate seemed to have found a new inner strength that Sally had never known.

Harry also was intrigued by the change in his grand-daughter. From the moment Marianne dressed Kate in that erotic pseudo-dominatrix costume, Kate had blossomed. When she was given the riding crop and presented with Vanessa's delightfully rounded ass cheeks, Kate had suddenly looked for all the world as though she was born for this! While Vanessa cringed and whimpered, Harry's cock grew painfully erect! With Marianne's permission, he had relieved his stress by fucking Vanessa while Kate and Sally changed back into their day clothes, but all the time he was fucking the deliciously submissive young girl he was thinking of Kate, and how he could use her in his expanding family. He did ask Marianne if he could borrow Vanessa from time to time, and she said, "Yes, but only if I can come to watch. Also I want to see more of that girl Kate, she has potential!"

'Indeed she has, ' Harry thought as he pulled up outside his house. He was looking forward to seeing how Kate and Sally behaved once they were indoors. He stepped back to let them walk ahead, and watched with amusement how Sally walked behind Kate, as though already accepting her subordinate status to her daughter.

In the hall, as soon as Harry shut the front door, Kate said, "Wasn't mom due for another spanking?"

Sally gasped but said nothing, and Harry tried not to show his enjoyment as he replied, "Yes, that's true, could you deal with that while I get myself a drink?"

When he walked back into the living room, Sally was already over Kate's lap, her skirt right up, and Kate was in the process of drawing her mom's panties down! Harry sat down opposite to enjoy the event. As he sipped his whiskey, Kate put her right hand on her mother's bum, and her left hand in Sally's hair. Then she lifted Sally's head and twisted it, so Sally was looking straight at her dad. "Tell your Master that you want to be my slave as well as his."

Harry sat in delighted silence waiting for his daughter's response. She bit her lip then asked softly, "Is that okay, dad?"

Kate slapped her ass really hard, and hissed, "Master to you, slave."

"Is that okay, Master? Can I be Kate's slave as well as yours?"

"Yes, but you must call her Mistress, or Mistress Kate, not just Kate."

"Yes Master."

"So ask Mistress Kate to spank you."

And Sally did, and Kate raised her hand and brought it down hard. Again and again. Sally was soon squirming, then whimpering, then crying. But she made no move to escape or to make Kate stop, didn't even beg her to stop. Harry realized something special was happening, something cathartic. Was Sally off in sub space? He hoped so! Maybe this was finally sorting out her emotional stress after all those awful years with her horrible husband.

He slowly slipped down to his knees and shuffled closer to the pair on the sofa. "Mistress Kate, I would like to kiss your slave Sally. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes please Master. Slave, open your mouth and accept your Master's tongue."

Harry knelt beside his daughter and kissed her, deeply, and he could sense her excitement, her arousal. Suddenly she jerked, and he could tell without looking that Kate had started playing with her, in between her legs. He brought his left hand up and started to fondle Sally's breast, the nipple engorged, while Kate diddled her and Sally groaned.

After Sally got over her orgasm, she was sent off to prepare dinner. Harry drew Kate to him and kissed her, wanting to find out if she would still permit him such pleasures, or would she say no to him! Fortunately she accepted his caresses happily, even hungrily. He knew everything was going to be alright when she moaned in his ear, "Can I spend tonight with you? In your bed? Will you fuck me? Please?"

"What do we do with your mother?" He realized he should probably have said, 'with your slave', but wasn't yet ready to go that far.

Kate giggled, and said, "Let her sleep on the floor beside the bed. Tomorrow, get a large dog bed for her!"

Harry was both appalled and delighted, and promised he would do so. Of course he didn't know that, during her earlier spying missions, Kate had actually seen Harry with one of his other women, seen her wearing a dog collar and being led around on all fours by a leash. Kate was partly making this suggestion to pander to what she already knew Harry liked, but also because, ever since she had seen her granddad with that unknown woman, she had imagined leading her mom around the same way.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.