Daddy Can I Please Come Home - Cover

Daddy Can I Please Come Home

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man's pleasant sex life is interrupted by his daughter when she leaves her husband and needs to come home to stay, with her teenage daughter. He reminds her that she was spanked as a child, and insists that she will be spanked now she is grown up, both for her errors and those of her daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

On her back on the bed, tied spread eagled, and waiting for the nipple clamps, Sally had been in a cold funk! She had never intended, or expected, things to develop like this. But after seeing the things on her dad's computer she had realized that her dad was into things she had fantasized about a lot over the last many years. She had found photographs of girls in tight bondage, girls tied down over whipping benches, girls being fucked while tied spread-eagled to beds, even a helpless girl being fucked in her ass! Although Sally had never had anal sex, she wanted to try it. She would never have done it with her husband, and the various men she had been with recently hadn't asked for it, and she hadn't dared to offer it. But now she could see that her dad liked photos of girls doing it. Might he be willing to show her? Maybe as her next punishment?

And there was a complete folder of pictures of older women in a dungeon! These were all poorer quality pictures, amateurishly posed and taken, but incredibly erotic. One pic was of a woman standing legs apart, hands tied above her head, being whipped from behind. Exactly what her dad had done to her just a few minutes earlier. When she had first seen that picture, she had wondered what it would be like to be whipped on your pussy! Now she knew. And she was convinced that she had been standing where the lady in the picture had been standing before her. Her dad had a dungeon in his basement!

While her life dragged on with her useless husband, her thoughts had increasingly been of that sort of thing, and recently she had started seeing other men in the hope of finding what she needed. But it hadn't worked. The men she had been with were mostly better lovers that Tom, but that was all. They liked to caress and be caressed, and they liked to fuck. But none had introduced her to anything like the things in the pictures on her dad's computer. She enjoyed the illicit sex she managed to find with them, but craved more! But where could a married woman meet a man who would handle her the way her dad had handled her over the last two days? Cane her, tie her, whip her.

When dad had come in behind her and caught her perving at his photos, she had been so shocked she nearly pissed herself! And dad had told her she needed to be punished. She was sure he must have sensed her arousal as she sat looking up at him in his study. But he made her stand up, and examined her bum cheeks, and announced that he wouldn't cane her again so soon after the last one, so as punishment for looking at his private photos, he was going to whip her pussy. She had almost fainted with excitement! To show him that she accepted his entitlement to do these things to her, she removed her nightie and stood before him naked. Offering herself to him without reservation. Had he understood her offering?

She was still worried about her dad's motivation and intentions. Was it really just a wish to administer well deserved punishment? Or was he as eager to have sex with her as she was to do it with him? It was so frustrating, lying here with her legs spread and unable to touch herself! How much longer would he make her wait before returning to fit the nipple clamps? How much would they hurt? How long would he make her wear them? Would he fuck her? She realized she was very close to orgasm, it would only take a touch of his finger on her clitoris. Did she dare beg him to do that?

At last she heard him return, and she stopped worrying about the past. Now she was scared of the immediate future, and she was unable to prevent her fear showing, as she asked if she really had to have the nipple clamps. Without a word he fitted them to her, and it was true, they really did hurt! But there was something about the pain that was glorious! She was about to beg him to touch her, or to lick her, or to fuck her, when she sensed that he had already left the bedroom! She was alone again, with her excitement and with this new pain.

Far too soon he returned, and removed the clamps and the blindfold, but he didn't untie her. He climbed on top of her, facing her feet, and shoved his cock in her mouth, then bent to lick her clitoris. She pushed her crotch up to him eagerly, anticipating an immediate crashing orgasm, but no, he lifted off, and made her wait! When her orgasm was finally permitted, it was quite earth-shattering!

He untied her and they lay together on the bed, cuddling, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Later she woke to find him snoring gently, and she fondled his cock and brought it to erection. She twisted around in the bed and kissed it, and when he didn't wake she gently rolled him onto his back and knelt astride him and rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy lips. The temptation just to slide down onto him was enormous, but he had told her they shouldn't do it!

She remembered the pic of the girl taking cock in her ass, her mouth open, eyes wide. Sally had never done anal sex, so was trembling as she moved her body slightly forward, placed his cock against the tight ring of her anus, and very gently pressed down. She closed her eyes and felt herself starting to open!

And that was when her dad woke up! His instinctive movement in finding someone on top of him was to lift his hips to push the person away, and Sally squealed as the action forced his cock up into her anus! Then his hands were gripping her arms and pulling her down onto him, his eyes glaring into hers as he forced her body down against his, her knees still each side of his waist, so she was folded like a frog. His cock was still in her ass.

"You little tramp," he snarled. She thought he was cross with her, but then she realized he was smiling. "My God, Sally, what am I going to do with you?"

She kissed him and whispered, "Just keep yourself in me there, let me get used to it before you go any deeper."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.