Daddy Can I Please Come Home - Cover

Daddy Can I Please Come Home

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man's pleasant sex life is interrupted by his daughter when she leaves her husband and needs to come home to stay, with her teenage daughter. He reminds her that she was spanked as a child, and insists that she will be spanked now she is grown up, both for her errors and those of her daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Harry didn't sleep much that night. He was very disturbed by what had happened. Not about caning his daughter, he remained totally convinced of the need for discipline, even at her age. But he was shaken by what followed, by him deliberately bringing his daughter to orgasm with his fingers, and then allowing her to give him oral sex. But also he was shocked that his daughter had given him such a wonderful blowjob! Surely she hadn't learnt that skill with her boring husband!

He was even more concerned about his reaction to seeing his grand-daughter on her bed in just her panties. He knew he should have immediately closed the door and gone downstairs, but instead he had stood transfixed for what must have been at least a minute, drinking in the magnificent sight, his cock painfully hard in response. That was grossly improper! But oh fuck that bottom had looked so delicious, and so tempting. Reminding him of Sally when he was spanking her at that age. His lustful reaction to her would complicate the situation enormously if he ever did start spanking or caning Kate for discipline. At the very least, he would have to have Sally present every time he did that! Assuming Kate ever accepted corporal discipline from him.

His good intentions were severely challenged in the morning, when Kate came down to breakfast, cheerfully calling out "Hi gramps" as she collected a plate of cereal from the counter. His daughter Sally was standing with her back to them, at the stove, cooking a fried breakfast for him, and she turned to kiss Kate hello then went back to the cooking.

Kate was in her school uniform. He hadn't often seen her in it before because he normally visited their home only at weekends. But now he was shocked by what she apparently intended to wear to school. The skirt was ridiculously short! No way did they sell it that length, it must have been adjusted since it was bought. Did Kate actually do her own clothing modifications, or did her mom do that for her? Surely Sally wouldn't have shortened the skirt that much, however much Kate pleaded!

But also Kate had left most of the buttons of her shirt undone, so he could see her bra and the swell of her cleavage inside the gap. His grand-daughter was very well endowed for her age! She walked over to the fridge, and opened the door, and bent at the waist in order to get something from low down. He was certain that she was doing that so he could see her rear view as the skirt rose up over her backside. And it was a delicious view! She straightened up and turned to him and smiled, and was looking straight at him as she walked back to the table. Was she deliberately teasing him?

Sally brought him his breakfast, and as she approached the dressing gown she was wearing came open and he saw she was wearing a cute short nightie under it. She sat down opposite him, and he had to try hard to stop his eyes drifting down to the cleavage of her breasts, or to the right, where Kate's breasts were significantly exposed by her gaping shirt. In some ways, life was definitely looking up now they had moved in! Temptation all around him.

To Harry's surprise, Kate said quite casually, "Mom, I can't walk to school from here, and we don't know the busses, so will you drive me to school, or can gramps do it?" Sally looked at her, and at Harry, and raised an eyebrow. "Well, I was actually hoping that gramps might take you, darling. So I can get the newspapers and start job hunting. What do you think, dad?" "Sure, I would love to take her. When do we need to leave?" So it was that Harry and Kate walked out of his house to his car while Sally stayed behind. To his relief, Sally had told Kate to do her shirt up properly, and the girl had pouted but obeyed. But there was no way they could make Kate lower the hem of that skirt! Harry contemplated making Kate sit in the back, as she always used to when she was a baby, but he realized she would be hugely offended if he insisted on it now. So he opened the passenger door for her and held it while she got in the front seat, and he caught a clear flash of white panty as she swung her legs inside. That skirt was too short! And surely girls wore panty hose nowadays, didn't they? Kate had nothing on under her skirt except those white knickers, and he couldn't stop thinking of that as they set off.

For a while Kate sat silently looking out the window on her side. That enabled Harry to keep glancing at her, seeing her side on, and he realized that she really was a very beautiful creature! She was sprawled in the seat with her knees apart, and the skirt was bunched up so he could almost see her knickers again.

But that wasn't the thing that was confusing him. Unlike the Kate he had known when he visited them at Tom's house, this Kate was being remarkably pleasant. He started asking her questions about school, and she became quite animated, turning towards him, smiling at him and being absolutely charming! That was also a puzzle, why was she suddenly being so nice to him? Was she genuinely appreciative of him letting them stay with him?

The car was a manual, and each time he changed gear he was incredibly aware how close his hand on the gear stick was to young Kate's bare thigh. When they stopped at traffic lights, he left his hand on the gear stick, and looked across at Kate. She was looking down at his hand, smiling, and then she looked up at him, and opened her mouth, and she licked her tongue slowly across her upper lip! He had a terrible feeling that she wouldn't mind if he rested his hand on her thigh! And he was suddenly sure that if he did that, she wouldn't tell her mom! The lights turned green and he was grateful to have to concentrate on driving again.

When they reached the school, he saw that several of the girls wore skirts much the same length as Kate's. He had seen them before, and lusted like any other man, but suddenly, seeing his grand-daughter dressed that way, and seeing her run from the car to a group of her friends, he squirmed. Especially when he saw how many boys were in the group she joined. He hated the thought of those boys looking up her skirt! Or touching her thigh the way she so blatantly offered to let him touch.

He realized that he was being unfair and unreasonable. Obviously it was just peer pressure. If she wore a longer skirt, her friends would laugh at her! So she had little option but to do as the other girls did. And if the boys got bold, and wanted to kiss or stroke her, what choice would a girl her age have, with all the filth on the television making it seem normal for girls Kate's age to be talking about making out and even of blow jobs. He hated to think that maybe Kate had already had a cock in her lovely mouth. He couldn't stop wondering, would she swallow?

He shivered as he remembered last night, Sally on her knees sucking his dick, and looking up at him with her mouth full of semen before swallowing it all. He couldn't believe she had learnt to do that from pleasuring her husband Tom, and just assumed she learnt from the magazines she read and the things she heard on television. No doubt Kate had been exposed to the same vile education, and would soon have to choose between sucking boys' cocks and having no friends. The poor kid!

By the time he had driven home, his attitude to Kate had changed completely. Instead of seeing her as a spoilt precocious unpleasant brat, he now saw that she was just a helpless product of her time. What she needed was advice, encouragement, example, and yes, sometimes a firm hand. But above all she needed guidance and support, and he vowed to give it to her as best he could in the short time she was likely to be living under his roof.

Entering his house, he found Sally in his study using his computer! And to his horror he realized that she had been looking through his photograph collection! When she heard him walk in behind her Sally frantically started closing windows, but it was too late. "What the hell are you doing, girl?" he yelled in dismay and anger.

She swiveled around in his office chair, face white, and gasped, "I'm sorry daddy! I just wanted to use your computer to search for jobs on the internet. I don't have a computer of my own, Tom let me use his when I needed to. I didn't mean to look at your private stuff." "But you did." Harry felt sick to his stomach, how could he ever face her again after she had seen the things he kept on his computer. Of course he didn't know for sure that she had found anything really heavy, he had no idea how long she had spent searching his files, but it would have been difficult for her not to see at least some of his huge collection of kinky BDSM porn!

Sally stood up and moved against him and put her arms around him. Although he was reluctant to forgive her, he responded by taking her into his embrace, and for some time they just clung to each other, each wondering how they could ever recover from this disaster. Finally Sally whispered, "Daddy I am sorry I peeped. But I have to tell you that I loved all of those pictures. Please can I see some more?" Harry was too shocked to reply, and just held her. But looking over her shoulder at the screen he saw the top picture in the stacked windows was of a girl tied with thick leather straps to a whipping frame and being caned on her bare bottom.

To his dismay, Harry felt his cock starting to grow between them. And then Sally pressed her crotch against it! "I think I deserve another caning, don't you, daddy? I promise I won't open your computer again if you don't want me to, but please I would like to see more of those pictures. Maybe after you have punished me we could sit together and look through them?" Sally tilted her head up toward him and kissed him full on the lips.

They stood there for a long time, very aware of the pressure of her breasts, her nipples, against his chest, and of his rock hard erection against her belly. Harry whispered, "Darling, whatever happens, we mustn't fuck, okay?" "Sure daddy, I will try to remember that." They stood holding each other, both thinking of that tenuous agreement, wondering if they would be able to keep to it, and neither wanting to break off the delightfully intimate contact. Harry put his hands on her shoulders, and gently eased the dressing gown off, and Sally put her hands to her sides and allowed the gown to fall to the floor around her feet. Now she was in just a short nylon nightdress. Harry reached down and pulled the hem up above her waist, and found she wasn't wearing any panties. He started stroking her bum cheeks. "You have a lovely bottom darling, but do you think it can take more of the cane, after yesterday?" "What are the options," Sally whispered, and there was a smile in her voice. "You could ground me for the week? I would have to stay home with you all week long." Harry knew she was hinting that if she did that they would end up in bed, doing what they had just agreed they shouldn't do. "Tie me up, daddy. Tie me in some really uncomfortable position. Like the girls in those pictures. And leave me like that for an hour." "First let's see if you can take more cane." He turned her around, told her to lift her nightie, and slipped into a crouch behind her, and stroked the welts on her bum. Sally jerked and squirmed at each gentle touch, and he could smell her excitement. He knew that he could just bend her over his desk and fuck her from behind, and she would love it. And so would he. But he knew he mustn't do it!

Reluctantly he stood up, put his hands on her shoulders, and turned her around to face him. He told her to lower her nightie and when she had done so he kissed her on the nose. "Baby I don't think I will be able to cane your bottom again, not for a few days. But you do have to be punished for looking at my files. What you need is a good pussy whipping." Sally took several deep breaths then said, "Okay." Harry was shocked by the ease with which she accepted his suggestion. "Make me a cup of coffee." They walked to the kitchen and Harry sat at the table while Sally boiled the kettle. She looked lovely in that thin nightie, following every curve of her body as she walked. The hem stopped just below her crotch, and he ached to tell her to take it right off so he could see her naked.

He was about to ask, even though he knew it would exacerbate the tension between them and make it even harder to avoid having full sex when he had her tied for her punishment. To his relief Sally tried to break that tension with a sidestepping question. "Did Kate get off to school okay?" "Yes, I must admit I just somehow hadn't noticed how short schoolgirl skirts are nowadays. Does she have to wear hers so short?" "Oh dad, don't be silly, I saw you looking at her, and you liked the look, didn't you?" Harry flushed, and stammered, then grinned, "Well yes, I admit she looked very nice. Tom has been seeing her like that all this time? Poor sod!" "Are you intending to start spanking her soon?" "Change the subject before I cum in my pants," he laughed.

Sally handed him his coffee but didn't sit down. She stood in front of him and slowly and deliberately drew her nightie up over her head. Harry saw that his daughter had a thick bush of pubic hair, and firm breasts with big nipples. Dropping the nightie over a chair, Sally stood naked while he admired her, then whispered, "So, we are all alone. What shall we do with our day? Punishment first, or is there anything else you would like to do first?" "If Kate gets sent home or anything, will she phone first, or might someone give her a lift?" Ever practical, Sally reminded him that Kate didn't yet have a front door key. "So even if she does get home by herself, she won't be able to get in. If you lock all the doors first." Harry gave in. There was no denying his determined and delightful daughter. She grinned as he stood and checked the back door from the kitchen out to the garden, then went to check that the front door was locked. Sally's nipples had grown turgid and her nostrils were flared as she stood waiting for whatever he intended. Harry was very tempted to take her down to his dungeon in the basement, but didn't want to scare her. But there was no place to tie her for a pussy whipping, other than down there, and he didn't want her to be able to escape when it became too painful. What to do?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.