Daddy Can I Please Come Home - Cover

Daddy Can I Please Come Home

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man's pleasant sex life is interrupted by his daughter when she leaves her husband and needs to come home to stay, with her teenage daughter. He reminds her that she was spanked as a child, and insists that she will be spanked now she is grown up, both for her errors and those of her daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Kate was in her room, listening to music on her earphones and occasionally taking them off to listen to sounds downstairs. Gramps had been playing some appallingly old fashioned music, quite loudly, and there was no way she was going down until they turned that off. But when she listened again the music had stopped, so she got up, pulled a long tee-shirt on, and went downstairs. She knew gramps would be able to see her panties under it, and she wanted to see if he would stare, like most men who saw her like this did. In the past when gramps came to visit them, her mom had made her wear a dress, but there was no way Kate was going to wear a dress all the time just because they were now living with the old guy.

Back home, if mom wasn't around she always let her dad see her like this, or in just her knickers, she loved the pathetic way he couldn't keep his eyes off her. Mom would tolerate her in the tee and knickers if it was just dad in the house, but wouldn't let her go about in just her panties. There were lots of things mom didn't know, about her and dad. Like, how he had started several years ago paying her to do things. To avoid her being caught with money she couldn't explain, she and dad had agreed a hidden place behind the microwave where he left the payment for her to collect later. She never told dad a price, she just did what he asked and waited to see how much he left behind the microwave. If it wasn't enough, next time he asked for the same thing she would say she wasn't in the mood.

Dad often watched her getting dressed or undressed, usually just peeping through her bedroom door, with him desperately listening for any sound of his wife approaching. It became a regular event, her leaving her door open in the morning after mom had gone downstairs to make breakfast, then later looking behind the microwave for her payment.

She bought new clothes with the money, and also started going to the shopping mall with dad, and hinting to him about clothes that she liked in shop windows. Almost always, a few days later, she would find that thing in her wardrobe, nothing said, except the assumption that dad would get some perk in return. One perk he liked was for her to leave the bathroom door unlocked and let him see her in the shower.

Some time ago, she came home from school while mom was out, and dad asked her to stand in front of him in the living room and take her school uniform tunic off! She did so, grinning, and stood in front of him in just vest, panties, and shoes and socks. The reward was more than normal, so next time she took her vest off too, letting him see her newly forming breasts. It was about then that mom agreed she needed a bra, and that made her strip teases for dad much more exciting. They would do it in the living room, with him telling her which thing to remove next, and her taking her time, enjoying teasing him. She would get down to her knickers and stop at that, she enjoyed doing it and he had seemed to be mesmerized by the sight of her.

Then when he again begged her to take her knickers off, she giggled and said, "Maybe I will next time, if it's gonna be worth it." Sure enough there was a good bonus behind the microwave, so next time she and dad were alone she stripped naked! That was soooo cool, and it become something she would do whenever they had the opportunity, and he paid well!

She remembered the first time dad had tried to touch her, during one of those strips. She had sashayed out of his reach, and told him he could touch, but only if he paid. Then she stepped closer and let him just briefly put his hands on her tits. Her reward was more than she expected, so the next time after she stripped naked she walked to him and just sat down on his lap, astride his legs, facing him, and let him stroke. And that was when she discovered how nice it was to have someone else touch you down between your legs. She tried not to show she was enjoying it, because she suspected he would pay well for it, and she wasn't disappointed.

That was as far as things had gone with dad, when Kate found out about her mother's boyfriend, who visited during the day when she was at school and dad at work. First time, Kate was sent home from school at lunchtime after yelling at a teacher. Mom wasn't in, and she was able to intercept the phone call, and put on her 'mommy' voice and told the teacher that she would make sure Kate's dad dealt with her when he came home. Then she had gone to her room, and was about to start listening to music when she heard noises. Mom and some man! Not dad! She kept her door just ajar so she could hear, and peep out without being seen, and was shocked when mom and the man walked past and went into the spare bedroom, the one reserved for gramps when he stayed over. And that room was next to hers, so there was just one thin wall between them. She could hear pretty much everything!

They seemed to take turns, first mom moaning then the man, before finally they were at it together. Then she heard the door open, and she peeped out through her open bedroom door and watched them walk past. She didn't know the man, but used her cell phone camera to snap a pic of them together walking away down the hall, and again of them downstairs by the front door having a final kiss before he left. She was tempted to confront mom immediately, but instead decided to start wagging school and spending time at home, hiding in her room, learning more about what mom was up to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.