Daddy Can I Please Come Home - Cover

Daddy Can I Please Come Home

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man's pleasant sex life is interrupted by his daughter when she leaves her husband and needs to come home to stay, with her teenage daughter. He reminds her that she was spanked as a child, and insists that she will be spanked now she is grown up, both for her errors and those of her daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

"Daddy, I am leaving Tom, I just can't live with him any more. Please, can Kate and I come and live with you for a little while, until I get myself sorted out? I'm sorry to impose on you but I don't have anywhere else to go." Harry groaned. He was glad she was finally giving up on her no-hoper of a husband, about time too. But did she have to come and live with him? He loved his daughter Sally, but since his wife had died over ten years ago he had grown used to living on his own. He loved visiting her and her daughter Kate, preferably when her useless husband was away, and he enjoyed it when they sometimes came to see him. They always gave him lots of warning before visiting, so he had no trouble keeping his various girlfriends from being around when they came. He kept two bedrooms in his ridiculously large house ready for them, for the rare occasions when they stayed overnight. But it would totally change his life if they were living with him permanently, and he wasn't happy at the thought of such a change.

He needed time to think. "Darling please, give me a minute, I have something on the stove, I will be right back." He put the phone down, knowing the stress such a discouraging response would be causing his daughter. But he needed to think. Could he cope with that horrible kid of hers living in his house?

Sally was a darling, in his view demonstrating all too clearly the benefits of the discipline he had insisted on when raising her, strict discipline but fair was his motto, and Sally had been raised to be respectful and considerate. And, yes, obedient. As a child, Sally had been brought up to accept that she deserved fairly frequent spankings. Thinking back over those times he had to admit that those lessons weren't given totally altruistically, but he had never allowed his baser instincts to interfere with the administration of the short sharp discipline that he earnestly believed she would benefit from. He stopped spanking her when she was sixteen, for reasons that still caused him to flush.

Shortly before her twentieth birthday Sally had left home to marry Tom, and now their daughter Kate was a teenager. A typical modern monster with attitude! And it was all Sally's fault. Her daughter Kate was, in Harry's jaundiced view, a perfect example of all that was wrong with modern ideas of how to raise children. She was totally selfish, disrespectful, and stubborn. As far as Harry could tell she did exactly what she wanted when she wanted, and ignored any instructions to the contrary. Not only ignored, she openly defied her mother. And that was the main reason he saw so little of them. If he was honest, he detested the spoilt little brat.

But how could he refuse? His daughter needed him. Reluctantly he picked up the phone. "Look, Sally, of course I would love to have you and Kate here. But are you sure it's for the best? Once you move out, it's really difficult to move back in. Can't you try to work it out with Tom?" Harry just wished that Kate was a nicer kid. He would give up his other women for Sally, if she needed him, but it was the thought of having to put up with The Brat that caused him most concern. If only Sally had disciplined her the way he had raised Sally when she was that age! There needn't be anything wrong with spanking kids, if it's done with the right motives.

Actually, in those days, and for years after, he had also spanked his wife, as part of their very satisfying sex life, often stimulated by his arousal after spanking Sally or whilst thinking back to those spankings. But he never spanked his wife when Sally was around, and he had never done anything that Sally might remember as being beyond the needs of her discipline. Corner time, for instance, had seemed to Sally to be an expected and accepted part of the punishment ritual. Sally never knew how much pleasure Harry got from sitting watching her as she stood there, hands on her head, red bum in full view and twitching sweetly. As Sally had grown older, and started seeing boys, it grew harder to treat her just as a rebellious young girl, and there were times when Harry had very inappropriate thoughts about the blossoming beauty in his house. But when those thoughts got too strong, he just turned to his wife, who happily submitted to all aspects of his sexual tastes.

His wife had died ten years ago, and since then he had grown used to living on his own. Indeed he was very happy with his single life, which was certainly not lonely! He perpetuated his spanking tastes with various women, usually finding them off the net. Needless to say, Sally had no idea of any of this. At the moment four different women came to see him when he summoned them, all of whom accepted a spanking or a caning before sex, and then went home. No complications, because they never met each other and knew better than to ask for more than he offered. No emotional stress; if they cried he assumed it was just from the pain of the spanking, and he refused to allow them to get more involved with him. For Harry it was all just great fun. In his own way he loved his four spanking slaves, but he had no intention of letting any of them move in with him, or of restricting himself to seeing just one woman, even if that woman accepted spanking as part of their life together.

In the last couple of years he had been dabbling with bondage too, setting up frames and benches down in the basement, and had immensely enjoyed outfitting it like a dungeon, with black walls and one entire wall covered with instruments of punishment and torture. Not that he ever would seriously hurt a woman, but he loved playing scary games with them before and after their spankings. Two of his women loved that aspect, one tolerated it, and only one of the four refused to be tied. But she, Maria, had other kinky tastes that he enjoyed.

Now his daughter threatened to cramp his style in a big way! He guessed that she would tolerate him having the occasional girlfriend, even having the woman stay over night, but he didn't want her to know what he was really getting up to. He didn't dare let Sally realize how spanking females aroused him sexually. He had never given her any hint of that during her frequent discipline spankings, and he was sure that she had never realized that for him her spankings were anything other than fairly strict discipline applied by a loving parent. He had never taken advantage of her innocence, always going off to have sex with his wife after spanking Sally, but he didn't want her to start thinking back and wrongly reading bad things into those memories.

All these thoughts flashed through his head as he tried to counsel Sally, asking why she was leaving Tom and couldn't she stay with friends, all the normal stuff, but trying not to let Sally realize he didn't want her staying in his house. But finally he had to face the issue squarely.

"Do you have any idea how long you would be staying for?" "Well, until I get my finances sorted out. You know I don't work, and Tom has always kept control of his money, just giving me what Kate and I needed to live off. I'm going to have to find a job, I don't know how long that will take. A few months maybe." Harry groaned, but he knew he had no choice. "Well darling then of course you must come and stay. When will you come?" He was hoping to have a week or so to put his four women through their paces with at least one last good hard flogging to remember him by! One of them, Rebecca, was due in a few hours, and he planned to keep her overnight and give her lots of things to remember.

His hopes were dashed by Sally's eager reply. "Today, please daddy, I haven't told Tom I'm leaving, I just want to put everything we need in my car and just drive away. I will just leave him a note to say I've left him. I've actually already packed, I can be with you in half an hour." Harry gasped, that wasn't enough time to clear up the house! He would have to phone Rebecca and cancel her visit then hide all the things that were lying around the house. Maybe once things were settled down he could get her and the others to visit during the day, while Kate was at school and Sally was out looking for work. But it was going to be so much more difficult, three of the women he was seeing worked during the day.

He knew he had no choice, and decided to make the best of it. But more importantly he had to clear away and hide all his many toys! "Darling that's wonderful, come right away, I will start getting your rooms ready." He left a message on Rebecca's answering machine, and then started clearing up. Half an hour was barely long enough just to clear the main living areas of bondage and spanking things, he just carried everything down into the basement, then locked the basement door. He checked there was nothing on display in his bedroom, and assumed that neither Sally nor Kate would try to go in there.

When the house was in adequate order he poured himself a stiff drink then reluctantly phoned his other women to say that he wouldn't be able to see them for a few days. He didn't want to accept that it might be months!

Sally was looking stressed when she arrived, it was obvious that she had been crying, the break up with her husband had clearly been unpleasant. She came straight into his arms for a hug. Kate came slouching in behind her, carrying a small suitcase, looking even more rebellious than normal, and he wondered how she would settle down in his house. She was, of course, wearing her trademark torn jeans, and a sloppy tee-shirt that totally disguised her swelling young breasts. He forced a smile. "Why don't you take your things up to your room, Kate? Then come back down and we can all have a nice cup of tea." Kate flounced off with a huff and Harry watched her tight little bottom until it disappeared from view. Then he turned his attention back to his daughter, who was still pressing herself against him and crying silently. He enjoyed the feeling of her breasts pushing innocently into his chest, they were not as big as Kate's but still big enough to attract looks when he went out shopping with her. He was also very aware of the feel of her belly pressing into his increasingly hard erection, and he tried to be calm as he stroked her. As always when she came to see him, Sally was wearing a short skirt and tight top. As she hugged him, he could feel the tension in her body and whispered comforting words to her. He couldn't resist allowing his hand to slide down her back and over her bottom, remembering those times so long ago when that tight little bum had been at his mercy at least once each week.

Looking over his daughter's shoulder he kept an eye out in case Kate came back downstairs. He didn't like to think how Kate would react to seeing him patting her mom's bottom! Despite Harry's urgings to her mom, Kate had grown up without any discipline. She was precocious, selfish and unruly, and often rude to her mother and even sometimes to her granddad. He managed to restrain himself most of the time when with her, but he dreaded having her in the house for long, he was sure he would end up snapping and yelling at her, and he knew Sally would be inclined to take her daughter's side.

He whispered in Sally's ear, "Hush darling, it's going to be fine, I promise." "Are we going to interfere with your love life, daddy? You never talk about it, but I'm sure you have a woman. Maybe more than one. You must feel free to go on seeing her. Or them. Kate and I will keep out of the way, if you just tell us when she is coming round. If you like we can set up a couple of beds down in the basement and stay there when you have a woman staying overnight." Harry squeezed Sally's hand reassuringly. He said nothing, but his mind was awash with delicious ideas. No way would he allow Sally or Kate to see his basement but he could just ask them to stay in their bedrooms. The thought of bringing Rebecca or any of the others to the house, and of caning her in the basement then taking her to the master bedroom for sex, while Sally and Kate sat in their bedrooms listening, was very attractive. He would leave the basement door open so his girls could hear the sound of the cane, and the woman's anguished cries. He might even insist that she stay overnight, and bring her down to breakfast in the morning, to meet Sally, and maybe even to meet Kate! That would be so erotic, with his girls knowing what he had done with the woman. It would give Kate something to think about!

"Don't fret about that sort of thing yet, let's just get you settled in. How about something to eat? Do you want to call Kate down? Does she come if you call her?" Sally sensed the bitterness in that last question, and sprang to her defence. "Please don't be too hard on Kate. I know you don't approve of the way I have brought her up, but she's not really a bad girl." "She might have to change her ways a bit if she wants to live in my house," he said firmly, with a secret smile. He felt Sally's body stiffen in his arms, and knew that she had understood the threat.

"Oh daddy I am sure she will, I have had a long talk with her as we drove over here. I stressed that you are stricter than I am, and that it is your house." "How did she respond to that?" "Well, she really just sort of grunted, but I'm sure the message got through." Harry checked to make sure that Kate wasn't standing in the doorway watching or listening, and gave his daughter's bottom a gentle spank with the flat of his hand. "If it hasn't, I just might have to revert to my old fashioned ways," he growled. To his delight, Sally pressed herself even more tightly to him and moaned in his ear.

"Please no, she would never accept anything like that," Sally whispered.

"Like what," Harry prompted.

"You know exactly what I mean. She wouldn't accept the sort of family discipline that you used when I was her age," Sally said, and to Harry's delight she definitely pressed her bum slightly back against his hand.

"But you will, now you are back living with me?" Suddenly he was wildly aroused and eagerly awaiting her response.

Sally was quiet for a minute then rubbed herself against him and whispered, "I suppose I shall have to accept it, won't I? It's your house. You must make the rules." "Maybe I should spank you if Kate is naughty. What do you think of that?" "I guess I must take responsibility for my daughter's behavior." Harry broke off the hug and leaned back so he could look down into his daughter's face. She was blushing scarlet and wouldn't look him in the eye, but she was smiling. He lifted her chin with his hand and bent to gently kiss her on the mouth. "Yes my dear, you shall have to. As for Kate, well, let's just see how things develop. But in the meantime I shall hold you accountable." They both heard Kate's footsteps as she came charging down the stairs. They broke off their embrace and stood silently waiting for her to enter the living room. When she did so, she muttered, "Hi, gramps, thanks for letting us stay. Is there any coke in the fridge?" They followed her into the kitchen, and Harry sat at the kitchen table while Sally started preparing coffee and sandwiches. Kate opened the fridge, found a bottle of coke that Harry always kept there for her or his other female visitors, and walked off. Harry watched Sally and noticed that she was shivering. "What are you thinking, baby," he asked softly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.